Coming Soon: Devstream #126!

[DE]Rebecca

When will the first loadout bug be fixed?

This bug has been here for more than a year and always causes inconvenience when switching between loadouts. It always changes the companion/sentinel loadout when switching from both 1st and 2nd loadouts. 

Hopefully this bug can be fixed as soon as possible. 😁

Looking forward to another Devstream. As always thanks for doing these! I've thought of some questions to ask you:

1: Any news on the Kingpin system?

2: Could we get an option when we forma something to only change the polarity for a certain config instead of changing it for all three?

3: Any chance we could get additional boosters to buy with plat? ex: 2x rep, 2x Endo.

4: Can we be allowed to use weapon skins on our Zaws and Kitguns?

5: Will Rifle Kitguns share parts with the current Kitguns?

6: Will you ever release new heavy weapons that are not archguns?

7: Can you allow the Gaze Kitgun to use the Ruinous Extension mod?

8. Can we get the ability to add sigils to kubrows and other companions?

9. Any news on the flying Eidolon?

Heya guys! Couple of things:

-Is our buddy Vauban gonna get a more comprehensive rework? Maybe an exalted Sentinel? Exalted Moa? Is that something which it is possible to do? Maybe not a direct rework, but perhaps changes to CC to make him more relevant? I worry for Trainman. I hope he is doing well.

-What changes will comprise the full release of Melee 3.seriouslythtiisthewholethingwepromise? What still needs work there?

-Are Wisp's custom sprint animations going to be included in her purchasable idles pack? I feel like that's something a lot of people are extremely interested in knowing.

Because of the butts.

-How do you plan on making Archwing more "Robotech?" Is it already as "Robotech" as you intend to make it? What does it mean for something to be "more Robotech?" I recall hearing that somewhere recently, can't remember where.

Spoilers- The Sacrifice, Cephalon Fragments

Spoiler

"We took our greatest, volunteers or not..."

What is the next Umbra going to be?

Before he was changed, who was Ash?

When the Beast of Bones was no more, and Ordis was born, what did Ballas do with the body?

-I am absolutely thrilled with Amalgam Serration, especially since Ivara can double-dip with her Artemis Bow. It's actually the only reason I started doing Thermia fractures when the event started.

But I must have more.

I must go faster.

All of the fast.

P R I M E D  R U S H  W H E N ?

-Thank you so much for all your time and effort. You guys are awesome.

Questions:

• Will there ever be a Nintenno stream that goes over Conclave for new players?
  • Will we ever get more abilities for our Operator, like abilities for the Y and X buttons (Switch Controller), similar to how our Warframes have an ability for each face button? Or at least have a melee weapon of some sort?
  • Are there plans to make our personal quarters more useful?
  • Will there be changes to the Operator's dialogue to stop them from saying "For the Lotus!" due to the events of The Sacrifice?
  • Any updates about The New War?
  • As the list of potential Prime Warframes is decreasing, will we be getting more Umbra Warframe?
  • For Frame Fighter, is there a way to allow for Prime Warframe's colors to be allowed on the base frame? Especially since many of us sell the base frame and replace it with the prime version?
    • Also can we get more stages for Frame Fighter?
  • Is it possible to allow for Cross-Platform among consoles? (It sucks having all my friends on PS4 while I play alone on Switch)
  • Will we ever be able to play as the Stalker? (Or even get a Stalker Warframe or maybe even a Stalker skin for Excalibur)
  • Can we get more content for Ordan Karris?
  • Can we get an "Operator" tab in the market?
  • Can we get a Dax outfit for our Operators?

Thank you all for what you do!

•new fish and gems with poe rework

•sharkwing fishing + sharkwing specific arch stuff 

•other warframs getting sepratly modable and interactable pets (ex octavias roller ball, niduses maggots)

•really rare kuva pump containers on fortress and missions with a siphon 

•more zaws and kitguns

•feature to buy pets from master teasoni on cetus

•titania able to use her wings as an archwing when one is not equiped

PERSONAL IDEA

•trinity link being replaced with her making energy wings and being able to fly and summoning an exalted energy beam stav that links to 1 or 2 teamates that you chose and heals them draining energy rapidly and if pointed at a enemy it drains energy rapidly while doing massive ammounts of damage over time and will link to other enemys and with each enemy linked with it the damage to it lessens.

Haven't heard anymore about Somachords in Orb Vallis. What is the status on them, and will it be any changes to finding them faster? I have only gotten one so far. It makes it difficult to find just one and then you have to go in and come back out to find just one again! Thanks for any info on this. 

Not that I expect any any answer but is pets 2.0 even a thing yet?  It was mentioned in the devstream when moa pets were implied and we got nothing so far. Currently the AI behind pets is dumber than a rock covered with dirt so it would be nice to know if it's going to be revamped or left as it is.

Is there any chance to change the Relics system because I think it is not ok to open 25 Rad Relic and do not get any gold pieces. Even if a simple change makes it more Clear and does not depend on luck // For example, pay 150 void traces to Guarantee that you get silver pieces And 200 void traces to Guarantee the Gold piece

• Any plans to bring the raid system back (even with a different shape or form)? I really like the idea of completing an objective with 7 other players that requires teamwork and deep game knowledge (damage and mechanic wise).
  • Can we view the Railjack content as an expansion of the raid system? Can you share any news about the railjack content?
  • Any plans to add the ability to ride our kubrows to battle as operators for a limited amount of time?( I understand that this a very far-fetch goal that requires a lot of coding and balancing but a tenno can dream right? Maybe apply the same concept as the mechanic from Ivara's navigator to comandeer a projectile?)
  • When can we expect to play the New war quest? (Before or after Tennocon?)
  • Any plans to make the focus system more rewarding? (e.g Unlock a special focus-related cosmetic like an armour set or syandana when you max out all focus schools)
  • Any plans to add more in game decorations that we can put in our orbiters that have synergy between them?
  • Any plans to make all the prime accessories available for purchase from your website?

Hello! Would you please, consider adding raknoid companions? I love the MOA companions but I am currently trying to fill my orbiter with orb synthulas and now I just want a raknoid companion to love and to come with me in battles and scare both, my enemies and my team.

Could an option to toggle dangly attachments to warframes bodies be implemented such as Mesa Primes trench coat leggings (So players can appreciate those amazing heels hidden away), Excalibur Umbra scarf, Nekros Primes bacon wings or Limbo's Deluxe skin straps.

As cool as these animated features are having the simple option to toggle them on/off like Prime details would be a great implementation that many fashionframers would greatly appreciate.

1)
Operators. Nice eye textures. Awful skin textures. And what's going on with the back of the neck?!
(also, I don't have a picture of it, but the new hairstyles don't even connect to the head model on my operator, they float about an in-game inch or two away from the scalp)

kqzqchZ.jpg

XFsiLKo.jpg

2)
Excalibur Umbra/Prime combined customisation when?

661QOQ0.png

3)
Can we please have the Grineer dogs removed from Adaro/Sedna, or at least have them be properly deafened by Banshee's Silence? Maybe this was intentionally added to trip up people farming it for Focus, but it's so counter-intuitive. Dog units are generally more sentitive to sound, so they should be MORE affected by Silence and unable to alert anyone, breaking the stealth kill multiplier.

4) More appearances from our good friend, the Man In The Wall.
I had ideas. Let them appear as a daily login NPC, maybe. Or, let's say we're modding a warframe or weapon in the armoury. Why not have Wally appear in the background for a few seconds as a blink-and-you-miss-it sort of easter egg?
Or something that invokes this kind of feeling?
WBeiBlS.gif

5) New for Devstream 126, this question:

Are there any secrets in Warframe that nobody has yet discovered? Secret rooms, easter eggs, things of that ilk?

59 minutes ago, (PS4)RenovaKunumaru said:

So Hildryn and Wisp are fem frames, where male one (The Runner)?.

So I thought it was strange too, until I did a recount. There are 20 male frames and 19 female frames, so wisp is the balancing frame. Besides... I don't think the warframe would have as good of ASSets if she was a male frame.

• Do you have any plans on having kavat armor fit for the Hyekka and moonless kavat pattern's?
  • Is there plans for changing customization like sigils are great to put on but is it possible to have them put anywhere on the frame beside just the chest and back and can we have more than just two sigils on a frame and have a function to turn off the reputation for sigils?
  • Are there more immortal skins and helmets planned?

@[DE]Rebecca I really love Chroma. He is my main and one of my favorite frames of all time. Since the recent Fixes that went into him he no longer feels as powerful and Draconic as he used to. As such I very rarely touch him except for sorties. I am more and more feeling like he is no longer fun to play. When can we expect to see a Chroma rework? Will we have to wait another year or two before the Dragon is brought into the future of Warframe....... 😞

I just want to feel the power of a Dragon again and raze my enemies but in his current state........ if you want some ideas for a rework I can let you know my ideas 🙂

-------- From a Chroma Fan

Operator revisit to make them feel more like a force of their own? They seem much more like a second thought or supplement to your Warframe and are also quite clunky and slow to use. I'd love to see the more as a powerful alternative to Warframe play with their own unique skills. Or perhaps something like what was mentioned long ago about Operator/Warframe combos!

When Railjack comes, are we going to get a new "planet" area for Railjack levels? Maybe two, like a corpus fleet and a grineer fleet, or something? Or will Railjack constitute individual missions added onto pre-existing planets?

Towards the end of the Wolf of Saturn Six series, with the Saturn Six max-pen be added as a new nod on Saturn, similar to Iron Wake? Or thinking along the same lines, will we ever see faction areas like Iron Wake for the other factions, and will these areas ever see more use?

Archived