Coming Soon: Devstream #126!

[DE]Rebecca

With Arcane Velocity you came to the conclusion to both think about and communicate nerfs and not letting them randomly happen because of bugs. Why didn't knockback immunity from certain weapons and attacks (mainly heavy weapons like hammers and heavy blades), which was broken in the chimera update, get the same treatment?

(Honest Question): will anything more be done to buff Titania?, please be honest, we know that after her "rework" she's still exactly the same ability-use wise, I know hoping for a rework like Nezha's or Saryn's is nothing more than a fantasy, but please, can you give her some love so that she stops feeling like she only has 1 usable/impactful ability?, at the very least can she have some sinergies?, if nothing else is going to be done to her then atleast let me thank you for getting rid of taking contact damage when colliding with solid objects, that definitely was a really great and appreciated change.

I know this has been asked and suggested before, but could we get the ability to move warframe loadouts up / down on the list? I like to organize my list by how much I like the frames so having to basically copy-paste all of my builds back and forth to reorganize them when I get a new frame is out is really tedious. It would be such a QoL improvement if we could just drag the loadouts to the spot we want.

Example concept; add a "reorganize loadouts" option to where the copry, rename etc options are. Selecting reorganize would allow dragging and dropping the loadouts to desired position. Exiting the screen would then save the new loadout order.

P.S. If this is already ingame and I'm just blind please let me know so I can stop smashing my head on the desk whenever I need to deal with the loadout list 😄

Recent interview clips on youtube reminded me that Warframe is still in beta.

My question is NOT "when will it be out" - instead, I ask: "What would need to change, be added, or the like, for you to officially announce Warframe to be out of beta?"

1) With railjack in the works, will we be seeing solar rails and other Orokin research assets being re-implemented or repurposed for this new game mode; possibly as docks or resupply stations? 

2) Given Archwing hasn’t been as popular as the main game, can we be expecting to see some more retooling of movement controls and mechanics, and possibly, hybridization with other conventional game modes and mission? 

3) With Crisma and Lazulite Toroids being drops from the two orb mothers we can currently fight, can we expect to see the lesser Toroids being incorporated into the drop tables of the other Raknoids? 

4) Now that we have MOA companions, how about the other proxies; Quadrupeds like hyenas and Zanuka, or Ospreys?

5) What can we expect to see for new modular weapons? And will we be seeing assets from previous non-modular weapons included in this system?

6) Parts of the current warframe story are out of order due to the new star chart (Patient Zero now only accessible AFTER the The Second Dream). What are your plan to fix this? 

7) For ease of access, can we get Kuva and nightmare missions listed in the former alerts tab?

1. Back in roadmap devstream, steve talked about a rework of the new player experience, even teasing it with a CGI image. Are there any development on that?

2. How's railjack coming along, any news on it?

3. Melee rework phase 1 got quite a bit of negative feedback regarding the removal of manual blocking, any intentions to readd the function?

4. Prime warframes can already use their regular counterparts default skins and helmets, yet prime weapons can only use the extra skins of their regular counterparts, not the default skin, could that be implemented?

5. Melee rework phase 1 brought in some beautiful new visuals, especially regarding electric damage. Are there plans to add those refined lightning bolt particles to replace more dated particles such as Volt's, Amprex's and Synapse's?

6. In devstream 100 there was talk of plans of greatly expanding upon Octavia's Mandachord, was that shelved for now or still in the works?

7 Was kingpin system shelved or still being worked on?

Would you consider a Zephyr rework? 

Zephyr's abilities often work in tandem which is great but the biggest possible help to the team is Zephyr's 4, which is crowd control.

The ability sounds cool on paper, but in practice is kind of random where the tornado forms and makes it difficult for you or the team to fire at those caught in it.

Any chance that ability could get looked at to have better placement control and enemy physics within the funnel?

Can the Switch get some kind of extension and/or compensation for the Orb Vallis glitches making it so difficult to complete and farm Thermia Fractures and the Exploiter Orb? I know I have personally lost hours to crashes and host migrations and bugs and I'm far from the only one. It has been very frustrating. 

Please, for the love of my sanity, change the mods supplied with the platinum packaged. I don't need 800 seeking furys, animal instincts or armored agilities. I don't even need one, but i'm stuck with a shedload. Can you update these mods for something we might use, and change them frequently?? Pleaseeeeeeeee, pretty pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee.

And can we have some dragon and unicorn type pets 😂

1 hour ago, zirkwander said:

2. All Rivens in circulation as of April 1 will be locked out from being tradable and will be considered Legacy Rivens

3. Legacy Rivens will retain their stats as of April 1 and will not be retroactively affected by any Disposition changes. However, if Legacy Rivens are rerolled, the most recent disposition changes will be applied on them and will be now available for trade.

this i could get behind 100%. (roll back to pre april 1 stats is a bit out of the ? though. this would be great for all future riven dispo changes though.)

also, since riven changes are going to be rolled out once every 3-4 months, then the amount of kuva we gain from missions needs to be looked at again (may be a bit biased given how nice it was during double resource weekend). if you're going to keep hitting weapons with back to backback disposition nerfs (lookin at you snipers), then we need either a return on invested kuva (option to pick kuva instead of endo on mod recycle) or an increase in base amounts from siphons/floods/survival.

Are the Dark Sector weapon skins that were teased last fall still in production, or have they been cancelled? 

Will the plains of Eidolon Rework include the caves for it's captura scene?

Will customization be more in depth? IE; making items like Oberon prime's shoulder armor equipable on other warframes, allowing players to color each armor piece separately, or disabling things like Trinity's lobster tail or Mesa Primes "coattails"?

Do you have any plans for reworking Archwing missions? As much as I love flying around on one, combat has never really felt that great and doing the missions are a bit of a slog. Also, is there any way you could make toroids more farmable than the current system?

Will we ever get new Zaw strikes e.g. for Dual Handed Nikanas, Dual Swords etc.?

Are you working on a new, better approach to Riven balancing? At the moment it looks like all Rivens for popular and/or powerful weapons will have got their disposition changed to 0.5 (which is useless) by the end of the year. This is particular bad because it doesn't honour past player investment in these Rivens (Platinum, Kuva, Formas, etc.). Have you considered to have different Riven dispositions per platform? As far as I can tell the "meta" on PC and consoles is quite different.

Ideas requesting feedback:

Ability to keep multiple pets out of stasis at a time.

Ambulas parts for MOA companion, rideable like the PoE Tusk, aim to control main gun like a turret while it runs around.

Doing the apothic missions after open world was added makes gathering items via scanner very flow breaking and slow. Requesting gatherable items converted to open world style breakable and vacuum items. What about allowing helios to continue scanning after codex full for consumables?

My hope for PoE Thumper is that it will be a daytime boss with an Exploiter Orb style drop table. Fishing and mining are very slow paced compared to the rest of the game and having a battle be an alternative would feel more rewarding. Another option could be to allow Oxlyus or a moa (Johnny 5 toolbox) to equip fishing spears and/or the mining laser and gather resources while you defend it.

QOL: contributing any widget one-at-a-time to increase syndicate standing is pretty painful, especially when your daily standing cap is over 20,000 and the widgets are only worth 50 each.  is there a way the quantity could scale by holding the button (right bumper on xbox, r2 on playstation... i think).  i worry about wearing out controller buttons with all that clicking.  this is how enemy level is selected in the simulacrum so you could just re-use that quantity- scaling code.  at 27,000 cap, that's 540 clicks of the right bumper 😞 just to pay off Smokefinger or Quill Onko

When does ivara prime come out? 

Is ivara getting a rework? 

Ivaras dash wire used to be very useful for going thru a wall. 

Her 4 is not very good at any 1 particular enemy and is not great against groups expecially if your not modded for it. Changing it to a type of weapon that can be swappable like quiver would breath life into this fame. *think of ivara with a crossbow instead of just a bow. 

Here are my questions:

1) After Melee 3.0 is completed, will we see these new weapons: 3-section staff  and double nuchakus?

2) Companions: new varieties of Kavats and Moa companions, please?

3) Baro Ki'Teer:  a) more weapon and companion variants (Prisma/Vandal/Wraith); b) he should periodically sell Dual Stat Cold Damage Mods (Rime Rounds, Frigid Blast, Frostbite, Vicious Frost) just like he sells the heat & electric damage dual stat mods.

4) Eidolon Shards: more ways to earn them other than killing/capturing Eidolons. Please make it possible to purchase them with standing during a special event

5) Kitguns: a) Chambers: innate elemental damage types other than heat & radiation; b) Thrown weapons similar to Castanas, Hikou, Talons, etc.

6) Archguns: a) More new varieties that are fun to use (like the Larkspur); b) Mods for Archguns: Please make it possible to purchase them with standing during a special event.

7) Set mods: more of them please.

😎 Vauban re-work: please give him the ability to deploy a turret & support drones. Also, give him the ability to repair damaged objects.  These are classic abilities for an engineer character.

could the ballistica prime get the same "burst fire" treatment that the quartakk and akjagara got a while back? it unfortunately uses shotgun status calculations, which means without 100% status, the gun just doesn't do status good at all, despite having what on paper looks like a good status chance (for anything that isn't a shotgun). It's the one thing holding this weapon back.

Farming the Axi relics are becoming an unfun job considering the farming other relic types, we can get the lith , meso , neo relics from void capture missions with in mostly 2-3 minutes while getting the Axi relics from endless missions and spending 16-20 minutes and because this missions are nearly 35 level missions it is becoming boring for many players and totally not fun nor efficient. 

DEATH CUBE , can't kill anything unlike when it first released, death machine gun rifle realy needs a huge buff and vaporize should turn a one shot one kill ability to guard the name of the sentinel ( I mean killing a single enemy other than bosses (bosses shound't be effected by it) every 20 second won't hurt anything in the game cause we are constantly fighting hordes of enemies )

Life supports from the ships needs a balance we can use them for every 10 minutes and other than liset's ability other ships' abilities are not realy worthing their crafting materials nor the 10 minute cool down. They need some love as well

And of course we need informatin about VAUBAN rework

Archived