Coming Soon: Devstream #126!

[DE]Rebecca

Can you please allow players to use the skin of the default Regulators on Mesa Prime instead of using the model for Regulators Prime? Also, are there any plans to allow the choice of regular version skins on Prime weapons?

Can we get the ability to tie operator arcanes to specific loadouts? The desired arcanes frequently switch depending on the equipped frame.

For Riven mods, have you considered standardizing number values for each stat type and scaling it with Riven disposition? This should significantly reduce overhead for storage of Riven mod data if only the stat combinations need to be stored rather than stats and numerical values. It makes no sense for for 2 Rivens with the same stats for the same weapons to have slightly different numbers.

8 minutes ago, 11BLACK-DRAGON11 said:

any possible changes to  wolf in the last weeks of the nightwave cause so far his spawn rate is bad and the drops badder

here is the list of drops for me so far

3-4 molten impacts

1 north wind

1 fever strike either that or it was the grim fury mod

all fights took atleast 10-20mins with full squad 

also any plans on adding pets like sawgawls and pobbers as orbiter cosmatics

why does my forumn profile wont show my current rank?

1 minute ago, aDeath said:

For Love Of LOTUS pls rework VAUBAN, give him energy drain turret or something, or some sort of tankyness. Thank you DE love the work 🙂

i agree right now he is like a weakling with muscles he seems tanky but his armor is almost same as limbo and his mine are totally useless but kinda fun

Heya, couple questions

1) any plans for new kavats? like an infested one

2) anything new to do with the helminth room in the orbiter

3) Could we get like tables and chair decorations for the orbiter?

4)could we get a modular landing craft that's mostly cosmetic but fun?

Hey Guys,

I'm curious if you already planned something for the third orb and will it be coming soon? Really liked Exploiter so hoping for something great on the last one too 🙂

Any news on Melee 3.0 advancement you can give at this time?

When do you plan for us to explore more of Helminth?

How long will the Wolf of Saturn nightwave last? Would love to get to rank 30.

Possible other Umbras coming this year? If so can you give an idea of which it might be?

Is a third Open Map like Fortuna in the works and if so will it come soon?

Thanks for everything so far and keep up the good work, looking forward to stream 126.

:tongue: Iam glad that Rivens got there rework again

This game has become an total dissaster on this Rivens 

Where are the old days where you see more prime parts then 

-- Wts god roll bla bla bla riven --

Come on Devs 

4k plat Rivens for an totaly crappy weapon 

Maby this gets finaly an aftershock and turns this game in an more friendly selling perspective

-- It would be an totaly joke if i would ask 6k for ember prime either --

I realy wished that the old days returned before this Economycal dissaster got implemented

Are you considering any changes to 'Creds' to make Nightwave Seasons more newbie-friendly?

Specifically, while the prices for Nitain, Vauban parts, Catalysts, Reactors, and auras seems relatively fine, the prices for helmets, weapon blueprints, and weapon skins is crazy high compared to how often those alerts were up (helmet blueprints were literally the most common non-endo/non-credit alert type). This means that unlike veterans, who were able to acquire all of the helmets very quickly, new players will take about a year to gather them all. While that by itself isn't an issue, the problem is the massive opportunity cost. To get those helmets, you're giving up on a year of Auras, Catalysts, and Reactors, which is something new players can't afford to do.

The other major issue is that Wolf Cred are grouped up so infrequently (every 3-5 ranks) into batches of 50. While fine for veterans who can complete every single weekly challenge, this situation means that new players who can't complete every challenge (due to star chart progress or other factors) literally can't obtain Nitain early on. This can lead to them getting blueprints that take them multiple weeks to build through trades for Prime Warframes. I read of a new player who bought Nekros Prime's parts but could not build him due to the Nitain issue despite doing all Nightwaves that week that were possible for him.

So yeah, have you considered looking into the 'Wolf Creds' prices and acquisition more closely for the next season? Most people I know really like the ranking system and its rewards (20k kuva, slots, etc), but opinions vary wildly on the Wolf Creds.

2 hours ago, Cephalon_Pestilence said:

So I thought it was strange too, until I did a recount. There are 20 male frames and 19 female frames, so wisp is the balancing frame. Besides... I don't think the warframe would have as good of ASSets if she was a male frame.

to be fairm, we need more male ASSets. Kind unfair

1. Can we have a "weapon slot" for Beast companions?

Just like Robotic companions, I believe Beasts should also get a separate, moddable "weapon" to mod (Fangs for Kubrows and Helminth Charger? Claws for Kavats?). Here are some of pros and cons from me.

Pros
1- Having more room to place and separate mods (Bite, Maul, elemental mods, etc. will go to the weapon slot) encourages further customization in light of the new mods introduced in Fortuna (set mods, dual stats elemental mods, Fetch...). You'll also be able to put all the pet's preceipts more easily.
2- This customization opening will allow DE to put more creative mods that could fit in builds without sacrificing valuable and essential mods like Maul and Link Health/Shields/Armor. 
-- Such example is being able to put different preceipts per race, similar to how the MOA are.

Cons
1. Forma and Catalyst needed to mod with more flexibility, but that didn't stop you to make Robotic weapons and ship Exalted weapons, so I don't see why it will be a problem if it means more customization.

2. Is there an ETA for the infested greatsword shown on Devstream 112 last year before Tennocon?
ecd284244f425c7d9225750d5cbc8427.png

3. Will "Blind Justice" ever regain its unique idle animation when using the stance?

4. Can you remove Somachords from Orb Vallis completely, and put them in Ticker's inventory?

The randomness of spawns is fine in normal tilesets where the path you take doesn't spread out that largely on your way to the objectives and extraction. However, the Orb Vallis isn't the same, and applying the same system there just makes the hunt for the Somachord REALLY annoying, time-consuming, frustrating and disappointing. 

1. Orb Vallis' map is way too big for this system
2. Orb Vallis' visual is very pretty but also busy, making the search even harder (you probably NEED loot detector mods).
3. Orb Vallis gameplay doesn't make you check every nooks and crannies of the map, and it's a lot easier to miss (both on your maps and with your eyes) Somachords just because of those factors.

Q: When will we see more configs for warframes, weapons, etc...?

I feel like the ABC config setup is quite outdated in the current meta. Especially with the wide variety of builds available in this day and age.

Can we get new buffed status chance mods so that we can reach 100% status chance on pellet weapons without having to resort to rivens or using undesirable elemental combinations like blast?

Archived