Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #126!

[DE]Rebecca

For Orbiter:
Any chance we can get more ship customization items? (Rare crates if fully scanned?) Orokin themed items, or even grineer, Orokin, and corpus storage containers?

> Per room colorization options?

> Any chance to upgrade or even split the capacity of the main (Navagation area) and lower main area of the ships' capacity for decoration?
> Personalized ship interiors? (Example being we have a liset themed orbiter; any chance we can have a different lay-out if say someone was using a mantis instead; or a xiphos? )

Ayatans:

Old man Suumbat's Ayatan on his desk coming into rotation anytime soon?

Warframe's:
The ability to pick what form we roam relays / hubs in when using Equinox (prime)? 
> Ability to mod Equinoxs' Day / Night form seperately?
> Ability to play as "Combined" Form equinox in-mission?

See you in the Dev-stream.

1. What ever happened to the 5 proto deluxe skins that were shown about a year and a half ago or so? You know, the ones from dark sector. We were told there were going to be 5, and 2 were showcased, which were a pistol and a double-barreled sawn-off shotgun. Would be nice to know since its been quite a long time.

2. Will there ever me a shield enhancing aura, much like physique enhances health, and stand united enhances armor, we are currently only missing a shield one for teammates. With hildryn this could be a useful aura because as of current I only find myself running CP which is only really useful in 1 out of the 3 total major factions and even then its slightly detrimental since she steals armor from enemies to give her shields. And energy siphon really is only a slight benefit for teammates instead while giving me nothing worth while in groups or while in solo play.

3. Is there ever going to be plans to bring tiles from destroyed tilesets into their main counterparts. RE: Europa destroyed ships and Eris infested ships to corpus capital ship missions / orokin derelict tiles to the void? Theres some seriously interesting rooms that are in these tiles that are only there and would have interesting appeal to them in a more pristine version of themselves if they were to be added to their respective "origin" tiles they should be in technically.

1: Can I get some Revenant augments please?

2:Will Plague Star ever return?

3: Will we have an event in the Orb Vallis like Plague Star that gives us new kitgun parts?

4: Only game I have constantly played over the last 5 years is Warframe. Thank you for an amazing game.

I’m not going to ask a question, but attempt a “prediction” or two:

1: we’re not only going to have cats and dogs as pets, but also birds, monkeys, and snakes. They’re not just cute and cuddly, but fully capable combatants.

2: we’re also going to have “scooters” (roughest comparison), “bikes”, and “roller blades” to go alongside the “skateboards” we already have. We’re also going to have more tricks and stunts than just the 360 spins and the nose grip we already have.

3: we’re also going to have an “archaeological”-themed Open World on Mars.

When are we getting Clan NP C's like faction enemies and reay personel? When are we getting music somachord functions for Clan rooms? You mentioned npc's last summer or fall and music all the waay back in december 2017! Id like to know if were ACTUALLY gettinhg ghese finally, if it's simply on the back burner or if you scrapped both becauswe waiting ghis long for no answer isnt fair to me or thousands of other dedicated clan owners and designers.

Archived