Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Help build plague Keewar with riven

Kebast

Question

2 answers to this question

So far I have:

Blood Rush, Organ Shatter, Berserker, Primed Pressure Point, Primed Fever Strike, Gladiator Rush, Molten Impact, riven. 

Any better build? I've got a setup with Condition Overload, but the above seems better. Granted, I've only tested briefly in ESO

It kinda will also depend on your actual zaw stats. 

What I suggest may seem odd but bear with me :

Zaw stats suggested:

Grip: 2h

Speed 1,

CC 14,

SC 27

Mods:

P pressure point, 2x dual status, drifting contact, condition overload, blood rush, berserker, riven. 

Why: CC of 20% is enough for consistent  Yellow crits at 1.5x combo, your innate Crit chance and damage from riven paired with a good status fast weapon will perform better than a pure Crit and pure damage one you are currently looking at. 

1 hour ago, 0_The_F00l said:

It kinda will also depend on your actual zaw stats. 

What I suggest may seem odd but bear with me :

Zaw stats suggested:

Grip: 2h

Speed 1,

CC 14,

SC 27

Mods:

P pressure point, 2x dual status, drifting contact, condition overload, blood rush, berserker, riven. 

Why: CC of 20% is enough for consistent  Yellow crits at 1.5x combo, your innate Crit chance and damage from riven paired with a good status fast weapon will perform better than a pure Crit and pure damage one you are currently looking at. 

Those are the exact stats of my Zaw. 

The build you recommended is pretty much what I run on every Zaw. I was just trying for something better given the crit focused riven. Thanks for the response!