Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains remaster coming tomorrow!

paul5473

5 minutes ago, paul5473 said:

So as warframe just announced that plains is coming tomorrow what is the first thing everyone is gonna do?

https://twitter.com/PlayWarframe/status/1113572133823766529

Gonna steal some poor guy's Dargyn and just take a tour.

EDIT: Wait, I'm on console. Damn. Feelsbad.

Edited by (PS4)LeBlingKing69
  • Like 4

vor 6 Minuten schrieb paul5473:

what is the first thing everyone is gonna do

Not give a damn about it.

Or maybe I'll load in for 20 seconds, take a look around, and then run away screaming like a little girl because I realized I still don't have Wisp in my arsenal.

• Like 2

I'll Grind around a bit with my K-drive and take in the view. But next to that, There probably wont be anything extra to do unless they put special rewards on the thumper for example if that releases.

I pretty much have everything I want from PoE.

probably just keep farming Equinox Prime and playing Borderlands GOTY remastered until it's released. I just hope it doesn't make my console start revving like a V8 like it does on the Earth Tilesets. I'm genuinely concerned that one of these days Warframe might actually kill my PS4.. 

15 minutes ago, Airwolfen said:

I'll Grind around a bit with my K-drive and take in the view. But next to that, There probably wont be anything extra to do unless they put special rewards on the thumper for example if that releases.

Thumper is coming also 😄

Maybe I will buy full price Fate Extella Link just to not play Warframe. Then Cyberpunk will come out and I will vanish.

Who am I kidding I am too cheap for that.

I will just do Sortie and log out as per normal.

6 hours ago, Airwolfen said:

You and me both buddy *strokes my dozens of zaws*

I'm hoping the remaster comes with some gameplay updates. Conservation, Floofs, rep gain in line with fortuna.

Otherwise, I'll hop on my K-drive, pick up a greneer hooker, go to the ocean and after it's done, kill her to get my money back, but somehow in that 30 sec timespan she WOULD HAVE MANAGED TO LOSE THE CASH.

Then I'll go with Big Smoke to follow a coildrive

Got to justify those 3 forma...