Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains remaster coming tomorrow!

paul5473

19 hours ago, Loza03 said:

Been saving that 8 bounties Nightwave for it so... that.

If nothing new, and I hope that's not the case short of Thumper, say, 'meh' and go kill some more Demons in Bloody Palace or something.

If ever there was a Nightwave challenge that was the biggest waste of time it would be this. Having to do 8 full bounties for only 3k rep is probably the 2nd worst time investment for all of the challenges (60 min survival being #1 but at least you could do 2 5k bounties at once). And with the Fortuna bounties we could just run Heist Phase 2 in a couple mins each.

Edited by (PS4)Hiero_Glyph

8 minutes ago, (PS4)Hiero_Glyph said:

If ever there was a Nightwave challenge that was the biggest waste of time it would be this. Having to do 8 full bounties for only 3k rep is probably the 2nd worst time investment for all of the challenges (60 min survival being #1 but at least you could do 2 5k bounties at once). And with the Fortuna bounties we could just run Heist Phase 2 in a couple mins each.

Maybe, but I am pretty fond of PoE bounties, so personally not that mad.

Check what DE hopefully fixed and then figure out what they broke again with this new mainline update.

Conservation being added to plains, I really hope DE looked at my bug report that Ivara's sleep arrow has been broken and not functioning on animals in plains of Eidolon. I'd want to believe they've been aware and that this is either fixed, or at least conservation animals in PoE are not affected by this issue...