Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[BUGS] Sarpa Gun-blade issues/inconsistencies

Zentimental

-Sarpa firing animation and pellets are still BREAKING(sound, visual effect performance, and total functionality).

When a player reaches a high attack speed 1.9-2.5 and repeatedly fires, and sometimes when interrupted/knocked down during a firing animation, Sarpa audio becomes quiet and stops firing pellets. Another related bug is that the flashing of sarpa will continue for an extended time likely due to the 'queuing' of shots.

Additionally, initiating and holding a slide off of a ledge of any height immediately after 'firing' the sarpa, the warframe becomes unable to jump for a period of time due to the animation interrupting of the sarpa. Firing too fast for too long can also cause the inability to jump.

-~~Sarpa pellets not critting~~(this HAS been fixed)

-Gunblades still have no secondary stat ui for the "shot" stats. Wiki clearly shows they indeed have separate stats, and we should be able to see them.
-Redeemer Prime is listed at pure base blast damage on 'shot', yet on firing it i see impact/puncture/slash procs from it
-Sarpa 'shot' is listed as  i/p/s pure physical damage, yet its 'shot' knocks enemies down from afar, not the innate close range rag-dolling, like they've been blast procced, when no such proc has occurred.

pwagQVh.gif

New video showcasing inability to jump, and pellets stoping firing provided by Mouuzeer:

Edited by Zentimental
  • Like 2

Can confirm with the sound bug. It has been around for a while, and the latest I can remember it happening was during the Harrow release. I thought it had been fixed, but according to this post its still prevalent.

I'd urge looking into this issue ASAP, as gunblades are one of my favorite unique game weapons, but are bugged almost always from update to update.

• 2 weeks later...

OK, this REALLY needs to be looked at @[DE]Rebecca This is a niche weapon in the community that rarely ever gets touched, and because of that these issues have gone under the radar. These issues have been around for a LONG time, and recently they seem to have been getting worse. In a mission I just completed, the Sarpa flashing bug stacked so many times, I had a solid energy color ORB around my hand constantly.

Edited by Zentimental

I can also confirm this bug. Still needs to be dealt with. Though admittedly, it has some interesting side effects, once it glitches out, if i don't have other weapons equipped, all the pellets go into a buffer. And then i can left-click and use it like a continuous full-auto weapon until all the pellets in the buffer are consumed. I could actually charge up many many thousands of pellets.
unknown.png

This + Berserker. And if i'm feeling particularly naughty, primed fury, on volt or valkyr or something.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I also ran into these problems.

Specifically: I repeatedly got my sarpa into a state where I could not attack, and could not jump. I could not even fire my primary weapon for a time, once I got into this state. (I was mostly on client when this happened.)

Not fun...

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, -EPECb- said:

Was there a question raised about the visibility of the removed armor? The health bar becomes visible to the host but not to the entire team after using Sarpa.

That's more of a general Shattering Impact mod effect issue, not specific only to Sarpa

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

when I use my Sarpa and start chaining charged shots, after a few shots it either stops firing bullets while still doing the animation, or it will break off the animation after raising the weapon to fire

when in this state I'm also unable to roll or jump until I switch weapons

Edited by BlackVortex