[DE]Rebecca

Another part of the POE Remaster: Economy Remaster Lite

Posted (edited)

Grinded out 2 sets of each. Yes 2 full sets of each. Please tell me ur gonna refund those materials. I mean those gems were a pain to get. Or are we whom sunk in insane hours grinding and mining just flat screwed over?

Edited by (PS4)DeadpoolZamboni

Gonna break this down as it's generally good... however... there are a few facepalm worthy notes here.

On 2019-04-04 at 1:26 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

- Replaced Arcane Blueprints with Arcanes in Quills Offerings meaning that Arcanes no longer need to be built.
- Replaced Arcane Blueprints with Arcanes in Hok's Offerings meaning that Arcanes no longer need to be built.
- Changed Standing costs of Arcanes (lowest tier went from 2000 to 2500, highest tier went from 12.5K to 10K).

This is overall a positive change, as the arcane crafting cost was a bit much, as Fortuna just did this better.

- Added sell price to Fish Meat (100 Credits per unit). Selling them makes sense to add for inventory purists as changes come for their uses.

I'm indifferent to this one.

- Replaced Bait Blueprints with Baits in Fisher Hai-Luk’s Offerings. This means Baits are no longer craft-ception with other fish parts and can now just be bought outright for Standing.
- Reusable Fish Bait Blueprints can now be sold for 100,000 Credits. Relics of a different time for some, easy Credits for others.

This was a mistake.  You should still keep the blueprints available in Cetus for those of us that actually like to fish with the bait.  While no Hema, the same logic used to keep the Hema's cost in place should be used to keep the blueprints, as you're not only making this an achievement, but you're also making a bunch of haves and have nots.

- Zaw Handles now use Fish Oil instead of Fish Scales. Amount normalized to 50 units.

I'm indifferent here.

- Normalized Fish Part costs across Amp Part Blueprints - some had 5 rare parts, some had 2, now there's 3 needed for all.

That's good.

- Removed Cetus Wisp costs from Operator Armour Blueprints, and replaced them with Eidolon Gems.
- Removed Cetus Wisps from Amp Prism Blueprint, and replaced them with Fish Parts or Eidolon Gems.

This is much appreciated.

- Removed Fish Scales costs from Operator Armour Blueprints, and replaced them with Fish Parts.

Which wouldn't be a bad thing if you also didn't screw with the baits.

- Reduced Standing cost of Cetus Wisps from Quills Offerings.

I'm not sure the wisps are used for anything anymore... why do we care about them?

- Fish Oil can now be sold for 100 Credits.

Eh, ok, I'm indifferent on this one.

• Like 1