The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Another part of the POE Remaster: Economy Remaster Lite

[DE]Rebecca

First of all thank you for the economy changes job well done now i can play cetus without felling pain or having to look for wisps that drove me crazy,BUT please my arcane bp that i spent days and days grinding with rep requirement higher that what you re setting for the crafted ones please turn them into crafted archanes please for your hardcore fans for your daily frames  

57 minutes ago, SSI_Seraph said:

I didn't actually see anyone against the change except one guy.

People just don't want all their work to go to waste. Some of them literally crafted or bought stuff in the last few days. Making a sigil or a ship decoration can't be that hard.

DE used to handle these changes with care but this just reads as "well you're screwed i guess" even if it comes from a good intention.

It is hard to show empathy when the way your express your view on this is not conducive to it.  

Any chances that the PoE Minerals and Ores be changed similar to Orb Vallis/Fortuna? In such a way that Sentirum and Nyth would be 1,000 Standing when exchanged (as opposed to 400) and can be farmed in quantities more than 1. In addition, any chance to refund those Hearth Nyths and Radiant Sentirum from crafted Arcanes back for other uses?

il y a 4 minutes, Chappie1975 a dit :

It is hard to show empathy when the way your express your view on this is not conducive to it.  

dunno how I was offensive in any sort in that message tbh.

I just stated facts there.

And it's part of the discusion because we are affected by this change too.

2 hours ago, Voltage said:

Will players be refunded the investment they put into this? For consistency, players were refunded the last time Arcanes were reduced as per Hotfix 22.3.4 on November 16th, 2017:

A script that gives players the resources (not reputation) of these Arcane Enhancements based off their inventory of crafted versions before the mainline update would accomplish the same thing.

Just chiming in as someone who is a bit of an outlier in terms of heavy resource investment here, in terms of building these both for personal use and to trade - I'd be very interested to hear more of this particular discussion. By this point, I'm possibly over one million Alloy Plate sunk in building Magus Vigor alone. That's not even touching Eidolon Gems! I wouldn't really know where to start in terms of assessing the possible impact of such a script. I'm kinda boggling just thinking about it.

While we're on that topic, what will become of the "Plague" arcanes (Exodia Contagion and Exodia Epidemic)? I believe the last time Plague Star rolled through, I bought and built at least 300 copies of both those two. The Cetus Wisp and Plastid math is rather hefty.

Wait so if you grinded it out 1.5 years ago (or during that period) that's fine but now you are lowering it...

Honestly I am not against the grind lowering for newer players but you have to admit a lot of us who played and built POE stuff in the last 18 months or so this action will not be the best without any compensation to those who have did.

For example somebody who have spent 100 hours farming fish/gem/cetus whisp and POE resources to get everything now that grind will become less then 10 hours.

If you are trying to be fair to those that put in the hours I suggest to give them something. Most likely they are not going to effect them because they are already maxed out but the current way doesn't feel right.
Eg: revert the changes made after this post who bought Arcane BPs, refund like 30-70% of built Arcanes resources which the players have in their inventory, then convert the existing Arcanes BPs to built ones.
(BTW is Nakak effected?)

What can we expect about Fortuna, in a year the same one that you lower the grind?

Summary of what makes plains bad and wasn't touched by this topic:

1.Cetus gems give way too few standing compared to Fortuna. And no giant pinata to hunt so I have way fewer even with mediocre exploiter kills.

Spoiler

7dFPy8M.jpg

ODLx7Tg.jpg

easily solvable with a number tweak.

2. No equivalent of Ticker, but since they're a trading colony it probably wouldn't be buying their debt, get me something that makes credits useful for cetus progress. maybe unum relics.
this also creates a problem theres no special standing resource and no dedicated decoration shop instead sumbaat sells them (pls don't make cetus deco craftable at this cost).

3. Fish hotspots and fish spawn rates are bad (baits don't spawn as many as the fortuna baits and you can't find the rare ones without bait), there was a night when I found 0 hotspots in lakes or the small river.

4. Fish still spawn underground and or enter the ground with no way to catch them

5 There will be no point to glappids and the seram beetle shell when arcanes don't use them.

I literally just finished crafting a full set of every single Cetus and Quills arcane a few days ago.

Remember your excuse for never changing the Hema cost? Not wanting to give a big "#*!% you" to everybody that had already put in the effort?

Thanks.

21 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

MPORTANT EDIT:
We have found a way to convert all outstanding dormant Cetus Arcane Blueprints in inventories into the crafted Arcanes on Login when the update ships. This will happen automatically. Any builds in progress will be left alone to finish. This means if, for example, you have 1 x Magus Elevate Blueprint, it will convert into a 1 x Magus Elevate on Login. This applies to Exodia and Virtuos too.

Well That's going to destroy cetus arcanes value on the market, but welp.

1 minute ago, Voidforged said:

everybody that had already put in the effort?

I would be for refunding the rare gems and fish used for all the crafted arcanes, fish whole because what do you do with the resources alone now.

2 minutes ago, Voidforged said:

I literally just finished crafting a full set of every single Cetus and Quills arcane a few days ago.

What is it with you guys and horrible-ass timing?

You're literally probably the 50th guy in this topic to go "b-but I JUST CRAFTED THESE TEN SECONDS AGO"

I can't take these complaints seriously.

The number of times that DE have stated that PoE's entire framework, including its vendors, would be brought in line with Fortuna's is mind boggling, and people are still complaining when they actually do it.

This was mentioned at TENNO LIVE, PEOPLE.

The massive live-stream that everyone watched? They basically plastered "Don't do Cetus arcanes!" in bold text across the screen.

2 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Replaced Bait Blueprints with Baits in Fisher Hai-Luk’s Offerings. This means Baits are no longer craft-ception with other fish parts and can now just be bought outright for Standing.

This and the arcane change are both really good and also really sad. 

On the one hand it does decrease the grind, but on the other I kinda 'sometimes' enjoyed the grind and complicated crafting of bait and arcanes 

Archived