The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Another part of the POE Remaster: Economy Remaster Lite

[DE]Rebecca

1 minute ago, Gabbynaru said:

Yeah, but this applies to the PoE economy, and those two Exodia are not part of the PoE economy, they are part of an event.

They became part of it once they were offered for that Plague operation, so technically yes, event arcanes fall under the PoE economy.

2 hours ago, SSI_Seraph said:

Any compensation planned? That's a whole lot of wasted time and effort there.

(As in a sigil or a small cosmetic, i'm not asking for a full on refund because of how much time has passed)

We asked them to take the pain away and they finally did it, that's enought compensation for me

il y a 1 minute, Deshiel a dit :

We asked them to take the pain away and they finally did it, that's enought compensation for me

Not for the guy who crafted everything or the one who just finnished his sets last week..

i'm happy they fixed the experience for new players but I mean...Still a lot of painfully boring rince and repeat grind down the drain for nothing.

People are seriously mad because they're reducing the amount of stupid, tedious resource grind?

Absolutely pathetic. Get the f*ck over yourselves,

These are all good changes, but are there any rewards coming that give the Plains or Fortuna any sustainability? Relic packs? Any reward that's repeatably useful?

There needs to be something useful to spend standing on past the week an open world launches.

1 minute ago, SSI_Seraph said:

Not for the guy who crafted everything or the one who just finnished his sets last week..

i'm happy they fixed the experience for new players but I mean...Still a lot of painfully boring rince and repeat grind down the drain for nothing.

Hehe, I am that guy, I completed mr 27 yesterday by finally doing all of the amps during the last five days.That's a lot of wisps and not enought daily standing. Impatient, I spent a lot of time outside with a lot of speed and loot radar mods and even still, I am now moving behind it, it was my fault I decided to leave it for later and all at once. The pressure I endured was my own doing. Them doing this is a proof that the future content will spare us. It's not good to linger on old pains.

@[DE]Rebecca

you guys should also make the eidolons fights available any time of the day.

this is an horrible mecanic of your first open world boss that needs to go. it encourages toxicity, and you don't even have proper room to "train" with eidolons, as as soon as night arrive, you need to do your best.

It should be like Orb mothers, which are always available, no matter the time of the day.

please!

3 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Removed Cetus Wisp costs from Operator Armour Blueprints, and replaced them with Eidolon Gems.
- Removed Cetus Wisps from Amp Prism Blueprint, and replaced them with Fish Parts or Eidolon Gems.

You took the EASIEST resource to farm in the plains and replaced it with the most annoying and rarest to get, very nice 👌

2 minutes ago, (PS4)LeBlingKing69 said:

No, the change is strictly PC only. Sorry.

Where did you get that information? I don't see that mentioned anywhere. I would assume that when this update arrives to consoles, we would also have this Bp->built conversion. I don't see why would it be different for us?

1 minute ago, (PS4)xtharbadx said:

Where did you get that information? I don't see that mentioned anywhere. I would assume that when this update arrives to consoles, we would also have this Bp->built conversion. I don't see why would it be different for us?

I was being sarcastic. Sorry if it didn't translate well.

19 minutes ago, Pr1A said:

People are seriously mad because they're reducing the amount of stupid, tedious resource grind?

Absoloutely pathetic. Get the f*ck over yourselves,

Imagine you have spent 50 hours playing the game to get everything you needed then the next day/week the player who haven't played/maxed anything out can do the same in 5 hours.
As the player who have spent 50 hours would be a a huge WTF moment if nothing else is changed.

But if Warframe existed because the 50 hours spent player was around and spent money and it sees that the old 50 hours that he has put in the game is not valued in any shape or from why should he stay for the future. (Just come back in 2 years and Fortuna and future expansions will be less grindy by that time)

1 minute ago, PETI258 said:

Imagine you have spent 50 hours playing the game to get everything you needed then the next day/week the player who haven't played/maxed anything out can do the same in 5 hours.
As the player who have spent 50 hours would be a a huge WTF moment if nothing else is changed.

But if Warframe existed because the 50 hours spent player was around and spent money and it sees that the old 50 hours that he has put in the game is not valued in any shape or from why should he stay for the future. (Just come back in 2 years and Fortuna and future expansions will be less grindy by that time)

This.

1 minute ago, PETI258 said:

People said the exact same thing when Login rewards were changed and you were able to choose your rewards when you reached a milestone.

It's been a few months, I haven't seen any complaints since then.

3 minutes ago, PETI258 said:

You know. Under literally every circumstance, as the very player that spent 50 hours farming and fishing... I'm overjoyed at these changes. Nobody else needs to go through that hell ever again, and I say when I *like* those gathering activities and sometimes do that when idling.

In fact if you want go and take every single one of my cetus arcanes, take them ALL away I'll buy them again if that's the price we had to pay for this change. I even paid plat for fish parts because I was that annoyed and I love those changes.

6 minutes ago, (PS4)LeBlingKing69 said:

People said the exact same thing when Login rewards were changed and you were able to choose your rewards when you reached a milestone.

It's been a few months, I haven't seen any complaints since then.

Except login rewards only require that you actually log on. Hardly a minute worth of time.

Archived