The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Another part of the POE Remaster: Economy Remaster Lite

[DE]Rebecca

51 minutes ago, (PS4)LeBlingKing69 said:

What is it with you guys and horrible-ass timing?

You're literally probably the 50th guy in this topic to go "b-but I JUST CRAFTED THESE TEN SECONDS AGO"

It was a long-term goal. Nightwave finally pushed me (and 49 others) to complete the last bounties I needed for Breath of the Eidolon. I think I needed almost 400 total.

4 minutes ago, (PS4)LeBlingKing69 said:

People said the exact same thing when Login rewards were changed and you were able to choose your rewards when you reached a milestone.

It's been a few months, I haven't seen any complaints since then.

lost cause just like this one doesn't matter how much effort u put into it dedication in warframe ain't recognized  

29 minutes ago, (PS4)LeBlingKing69 said:

People said the exact same thing when Login rewards were changed and you were able to choose your rewards when you reached a milestone.

It's been a few months, I haven't seen any complaints since then.

Because despite ALL complaints posted at the time, the main issue with that remained. You are still forced to log in for ~2 years if you wanna get all weapons and mods some day.

People who complained just lost that battle. I don't agree with that design (and many other ones), but there's absolutely nothing I can do about it.

à l’instant, Kai a dit :

I suppose I can also add it in here, with the changes coming to PoE, including Conservations with Condrocs and Kuakas, would Rivens requiring us to kill these creatures change?

They were already swapped for different ones in a previous hotfix last week iirc.

@[DE]Rebecca

Yes, yes, yes, yes,yes, YES, this is amazing!!!!!!!!

However, please, I beg of you, reduce the amount of rep required for orbiter decorations too, so it more or less matches in price with those that can be gotten from Fortuna and Ticker.

Like, 50.000 rep for a single nugget of Iradiate? Or 100.000 for a lone basket of spices? That is waaaaaaay too much. Make it so they're 5.000-10.000 a piece. It'd actually make me wanna farm rep for them, to decorate my orbiter.

Instead of taking away the Cetus bait blueprints, why not have the best of both worlds and sell both the blueprints and individual units of bait so there are multiple ways to obtain bait? And then back-edit that to Fortuna so people can craft servofish bait from servofish?

And, while you're at it, maybe add some more categories for NPC inventories like The Business so players can switch between, say, general inventory, conservation, fishing, etc.?

Honestly as is, this is probably the biggest slap in the face yet to anyone who bothered crafting one exodia all the way up to rank 3. "How are you going to refund us the 100 wisps?" is the real questions here. Even if we get the wisps back we'll have nothing to use them on.

6 minutes ago, Akula_Rose said:

Honestly as is, this is probably the biggest slap in the face yet to anyone who bothered crafting one exodia all the way up to rank 3. "How are you going to refund us the 100 wisps?" is the real questions here. Even if we get the wisps back we'll have nothing to use them on.

So, effectively, this is a non-issue. 

3 minutes ago, Akula_Rose said:

As someone who builded several (but not all because the grind was out the charts and i could not bother to do more wisp/breath grinding to simple test a useless arcane) is far from a slap (unless is in a kinky way). Those wisps need to be all around (you get like 30-40 in a run), costs like 20 standing and be gone with the dark past. Wisps are disgusting, a cancer in Cetus since the beginning. THEY WILL NOT BE MISSED. I don't want a refund, i just want a cure to the brain damage that farming route caused in my brain...

1 minute ago, (PS4)abbacephas said:

So, effectively, this is a non-issue. 

It's an issue because this isn't just vay hek not needing keys any more. This is hours upon hours of time spent when I could've been getting forma instead or playing a game that didn't make all of the bs farming I did null and void when it was convenient for them to make it so easy it is mind boggling.

4 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

- Replaced Bait Blueprints with Baits in Fisher Hai-Luk’s Offerings. This means Baits are no longer craft-ception with other fish parts and can now just be bought outright for Standing.
- Reusable Fish Bait Blueprints can now be sold for 100,000 Credits. Relics of a different time for some, easy Credits for others.

Can you please not. This was one of the worst decisions you made in Fortuna and it's one of the reasons I rarely bothered to go fishing there, and just repeatedly farmed most of the fish parts by trashing Corpus camps.

Basically what this change amounts to for a lot of us is "now you have to waste standing on bait every single time you have to do a fishing nightwave."

8 minutes ago, Kwikwilyaqa said:

As someone who builded several (but not all because the grind was out the charts and i could not bother to do more wisp/breath grinding to simple test a useless arcane) is far from a slap (unless is in a kinky way). Those wisps need to be all around (you get like 30-40 in a run), costs like 20 standing and be gone with the dark past. Wisps are disgusting, a cancer in Cetus since the beginning. THEY WILL NOT BE MISSED. I don't want a refund, i just want a cure to the brain damage that farming route caused in my brain...

How about the people that did build all of them? I feel sorry for anyone who did. The few I did plow threw still make me sick. Also even with a resource booster, I'd only get 20 max half the time. That's night cycle as well. So the time I could've been spending soloing the eidolons and hating myself could've been increased dramatically. Instead of playing tag with the most annoying lil' S#&$ I've ever come across. Those wisp hitboxes make me almost as sick as flying top speed in my archwing.

So first you basically make all the time I spent on rivens and kuva a complete waste of time and now you are making all the hours I spent farming resources for POE arcanes, amps, etc. a complete waste of my time.  Will you be reimbursing my time?  

I don’t know, maybe I should thank you for making all these changes that feel like a slap to the face or maybe even a punch.  I mean I’ve already spent way too much money (look and see DE, it’s a pretty stupid amount) on this FREE game.  So I guess maybe I should be thanking you for making me not want to spend anymore of my money on this game.

Maybe you can change my mind in the future but i’m kinda doubting it considering the way you seem to not care about veteran players anywhere near as much as you care about placating all the new players.

My wallet and bank account thank you as I still wallow in my salt.

This is very nice news to me. From PoE release passed already more, than a year, but I still didn't finish build R10 arcanes from it and some arcanes I even didn't build because it have so much time dedication to it, now I finally may start completing this task, because this will not take so much time for me and will not dedicate much for Fishing which I don't like personally (this is not a reason why I playing in this game). I will agree if everything we have will kept in our inventory, just for new stuff we will have to farm less resources and it easy to obtain.

Just now, (PS4)abbacephas said:

The irony of complaining about time wasted doing something whose very foundation is based on the premise of wasting one's time is absolutely hilarious.

The irony of arrogance without empathy is that it is the epitome of a failed capitalist states downfall.

- Replaced Arcane Blueprints with Arcanes in Quills Offerings meaning that Arcanes no longer need to be built.
- Replaced Arcane Blueprints with Arcanes in Hok's Offerings meaning that Arcanes no longer need to be built.

I am very disappointed in these changes.  I spent 2-3 months on the plains gathering resources and building most of the things.  I spent less than a month in Fortuna because resources were more abundant, and less useful.  I've always thought that Warframe was at its best when players had to, for lack of a better word, "work" to gain their power.  Low drop rates mean that players usually (unless they have better than average luck) have to replay the missions several times before they get that new powerful mod, or weapon blueprint. And beyond that they need to have resources like endo, credits and other crafting supplies before they get to use that power.  With powerful Items just being handed out to anyone with enough standing without having to build them it makes the power gains feel kinda hollow.  

- Replaced Bait Blueprints with Baits in Fisher Hai-Luk’s Offerings. This means Baits are no longer craft-ception with other fish parts and can now just be bought outright for Standing.

This one I don't understand at all.  Sure, the recipe for bait needing the previous fish's parts wasn't the best idea, but that is a simple fix by adjusting the recipe. Forcing a standing cost for every fishing trip is objectively worse than a one time standing cost with a recurring cost of leftover materials from previous fishing trips.  

- Removed Cetus Wisp costs from Operator Armour Blueprints, and replaced them with Eidolon Gems.

Can we get the same treatment for toroids in the Fortuna operator cosmetics?  Wisp runs are, generally, fast and easy.  Toroid farming is the exact opposite of that.

Archived