Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SECURATYYY

Who are you going to use the Umbral forma on?

I was thinking in Chroma Prime so I can add 10 seconds to my Vex Armor on my Eidolons build or well a lot of ehp if I go for the 3 umbral mods, but now that I got it I think I'm gonna wait untill New War in case we get the Tau System and if we gonna kill sentients I wanna know which frame is gonna be the best for that matter.

Too early to put this forma...need to wait one more forma!

I will wait for atlas/nidus/wukong prime.

8 minutes ago, White_Matter said:

The fact that umbral forma is locked behind the biggest and the most boring grind wall is disgusting.

I find plains of eidolon to have worse grind  lol

Probably on a weapon.  Whichever one I plan to use whenever the Tau update cones around.  Which might change so I'll wait until that update is closer to decide.

I change my mind. Im not going to use My Umbral forma on anything. It takes to long to get and builds are way to easy to screw up in this game... as far as I'm concerned.... it doesn't exist.

Umbral Oberon seems like an awesome option if you like support.

Nidus is my favorite, and he can make use of all 3, so that is my choice.

If they ever fix Ash 4, he would be a good option.

30 minutes ago, SECURATYYY said:

We can do weapons too. Umbral atterax?

Umbral Forma might be kind of a waste on most weapons.  Not because the umbral mods aren't useful, but because weapons are already really easy to get enough capacity to fit every mod you could ever want.

I'm thinking Revenant. Currently my favorite frame. Everyone else seems to hate him tho. Tho I don't wanna waste it on a "non-prime" frame, because I would be bummed out if they made a Revenant Prime in a few years. 

I'd pay platinum for a, special consumable that would let me remove an Umbra Forma from one thing without destroying it, and pop the Umbra Forma on something else, if I don't end up liking my choice 

33 minutes ago, EmberStar said:

Umbral Forma might be kind of a waste on most weapons.  Not because the umbral mods aren't useful, but because weapons are already really easy to get enough capacity to fit every mod you could ever want.

Good point. Stances op.

i pray to god that someone does a complete god move and uses it on Excalibur umbra

oh god what a video that would make

What if using the umbral forma gives then sentience like the sacrifice guy and lets you have a specter?

Chroma Prime ofc. To get enough mod space to fit Drift mod in (still haven't decided yet which mod to put though - Power for extra power on Vex Armor or Coaction to buff Dead Eye)