Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who are you going to use the Umbral forma on?

SECURATYYY

30 minutes ago, SECURATYYY said:

We can do weapons too. Umbral atterax?

Umbral Forma might be kind of a waste on most weapons.  Not because the umbral mods aren't useful, but because weapons are already really easy to get enough capacity to fit every mod you could ever want.

• Like 1

I'm thinking Revenant. Currently my favorite frame. Everyone else seems to hate him tho. Tho I don't wanna waste it on a "non-prime" frame, because I would be bummed out if they made a Revenant Prime in a few years. 

I'd pay platinum for a, special consumable that would let me remove an Umbra Forma from one thing without destroying it, and pop the Umbra Forma on something else, if I don't end up liking my choice 

Edited by (XB1)aMichealMeyers
Grammar

33 minutes ago, EmberStar said:

Umbral Forma might be kind of a waste on most weapons.  Not because the umbral mods aren't useful, but because weapons are already really easy to get enough capacity to fit every mod you could ever want.

Good point. Stances op.

On a frame that needs all 3 stats since umbrals benefit from set bonus.

Most likely Oberon.

Another possible candidate is Val.

Maybe regular Excal. Maybe Nidus.

Garuda doesn't need HP. Inaros doesn't need strength. Titania doesn't need armour (or, rather, doesn't benefit from percentage armour increase much) and HP. Chroma doesn't benefit much from armour with the way he works. Khora doesn't have tanking issues.