[DE]Megan

Plains of Eidolon Remaster: Update 24.6.0

59 minutes ago, Vulsar said:

Bugged atm. @[DE]Megan

Thanks for confirming it's not just me. I just optimized the download cache just in case and 16x anisotropic is still missing.

Anyone else?

6 minutes ago, Bluemillion said:

You completely destroyed Tysis. Completely ruined it's role as a pure status weapon. Putting IPS on it vastly lowers it's actual damage. If you want to nerf it that badly, just lower the damage some. You may as well have just deleted it.

I dont know if it was good but you are right I read that and went ouch.  

7 minutes ago, General_Durandal said:

Can you also make him spawn more often?
I've encountered him only once outside of nightmare/sortie missions, which I don't count.

he exists? I have never seen him.  

• Haha 1

Initial feedback on the plains:

The aliasing is pretty horrible now. I suppose I might change my settings for this but I can't really put too much stress on my system. I suppose this is the price of progress, eh?

Bush and tree textures are popping as well. I don't quite remember that from earlier today.

More annoyingly, my loc-pin marker for the Cetus gate is now floating 38m above the highest I can go with Archwing over a strip of shoreline. Please allow us to get rid of loc-pins that are out of bounds. ^^ It is truly annoying.

Also odd: I am standing just in front of the Cetus gate in full, glorious sunshine (it really is pretty awesome) but my warframe looks wet like it would have in the rain. How odd! Come to think of it, the earthy ground also looks glossy.

"Having a ‘signature’ weapon now actually benefits you!"

"-Tekko: Additional 6% status when wielded by Atlas"

April Fools! 

In all seriousness, cool update.

Some of those sig buffs though....they are really kinda S#&$e compared to other buffs you gave out. Why not have the Tekko have an Impact weighting when wielded by Atlas? Or perhaps just straight melee damage, maybe a buff to crit? Something worth enough to countermand the fact as he sits right now, there are many, many reasons to use the jaw Sword (Aug+dispo = highest landslide damage afaik), Kogake Prime (you don't lose too much for modding it straight damage, so you still have a decent quick-melee), Amphis (Highest Dispo), Mire(+tox), or other High Dispo melee weapons- For landslide and VS other weapons you can run, how would it be worth the 1.4 Dispo the Tekko have *for 6% more status chance* (which, even if you ran it, would it even apply to landslide? And when/if atlas gets primed this June [Next male frame intensifies], say we get the Tekko Prime- Will they also have this benefit?)

On a related note:

unknown.png

Posted (edited)

Please address some of the stances not having its forward momentum when perform some combos, noticeable with hammer..

And also, thx for the PoE remaster.. now i wont get eyesore everytime i go into PoE..

Edited by Edzhang

1 hour ago, kittendoll said:

Minor bug report: existing loc-pins on the plains have been relocated to an area above the skybox bounding position and cannot be removed.

Yep same here. 

Oh boi thanks for all these fixes and hard work! 

But, still. I am also waiting for this issue to get a fix, pretty please? 

Was fighting a Thumper Bull and was just about to kill it when it suddenly vanished... o.O

• Upvote 1

The double energy color on helmets (at least on REvenant helmets) doesn't work.

4 minutes ago, ADirtyMonk said:

MO all the launcher type weapons could use

• self damage only deals the weapon's base damage or a very limited amount of damage
  • innate armor penetration

I prefer the anti-sabotage of the toncor but I would not mind it dealing only base damage as that will 2-3 shot most frames.  

5 minutes ago, ADirtyMonk said:

Eh?

there is a reason and I want to know what it is.  (i am betting that it is double stacking of the serration mod that or it broke Valk)

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Signature Weapon Changes:
Having a ‘signature’ weapon now actually benefits you! There are still a few signature weapons that will receive this treatment (Scourge, Hystrix, etc).

Make Braton (and it's other forms) have 100% more accuracy when wielded by Excalibur.
Make Skana (and it's other forms) attack 100% faster when wielded by Excalibur.
Make Lato (and it's other forms) have 100% increased damage when wielded by Excalibur.

Make Opticore (and it's other forms) have a 2 zoom scope when wielded by Limbo.
Make Destresa (and it's other forms) attack 100% faster when wielded by Limbo.

Make Magistar (and it's other forms) have Life Steal when wielded by Oberon.

Make Eather Reaper and Reaper Prime have have Life Steal when wielded by Nekros.

Make Bolto and AkBolto (and their other forms) have 100% multi-shot when wielded by Vauban.

Make Pyrana and Nami Skyla (and their other forms) have 100% extra credit drop on kill when wielded by Hydroid.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, General_Durandal said:

Make Braton (and it's other forms) have 100% more accuracy when wielded by Excalibur.
Make Skana (and it's other forms) attack 100% faster when wielded by Excalibur.
Make Lato (and it's other forms) have 100% increased damage when wielded by Excalibur.

Make Opticore (and it's other forms) have a 2 zoom scope when wielded by Limbo.
Make Destresa (and it's other forms) attack 100% faster when wielded by Limbo.

Make Eather Reaper and Reaper Prime have have Life Steal when wielded by Nekros.

Make Bolto and AkBolto (and their other forms) have 100% multi-shot when wielded by Vauban.

Make Pyrana and Nami Skyla (and their other forms) have 100% extra credit drop on kill when wielded by Hydroid.

Except none of those are signature weapons.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Thumpers are an interesting fight - and the rewards are certainly solid enough to warrant it. They're a bit tanky, buuut much less so to the Wolf and given the bounty of resources I suppose this is reasonable.

However - the weak points are very small considering their location: on a moving, jittery target with how short the stride his. They are... ok, they're a massive pain in the a** to hit.

Could you consider making them a lot larger? Honestly, most of that area of the leg seems reasonable considering that the whole leg is moving  almost all the time.

Oh my god, this update! ❤️ Aside from fish bait costing Standings now (boooo) and nothing about making Nightwave good (big booooo), this update is orgasmic. Just walking through the plains is aaahh... milk out of my eyes!!!

1 minute ago, General_Durandal said:

I would state AOE heal for say 1% of damage AOE is affinity range (but I wish it was S&A)
to add to that Venka and variants get hysteria's charge attack when wielded by Valk, 

4 minutes ago, Celthric317 said:

Was fighting a Thumper Bull and was just about to kill it when it suddenly vanished... o.O

Ah - yes forgot to mention in my initial feedback.

THIS. Happened when I was on the last leg of a Doma fight.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Underpowered weapons getting buffs only when used by specific warframes only is a horrible idea =/

Edited by Shining_Darkness
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Diavoros said:

Except none of those are signature weapons.

all of the listed Frames don't have them Oberon holds the magistar in his codex photo.  IDK about the rest but I think that all frames should get signature weapons that fit that Frame

Just now, Shining_Darkness said:

Underpowered weapons getting buffs only when used by specific warframes only is a horrible idea =/

no this is not that it is more of a we did this on the last 2 frames but not all the frames that have signature weapons 

Posted (edited)

DE, a beautiful update!! One request - please re-call the POE Loc-pins into our inventory (i'm fine with deleting it too). My entrance loc-in is currently 880 meters off the entrance and into the air. I am not able to reach it with my archwing as I seem to stop at about 10 meters away from it.

Edited by crdf

I notice that Film Grain is permanently present regardless of the fact that I have it turned off.
This is giving me a headache. or a Mi-Grain if you will. Please fix this.

This update looks awesome, reviving content that's more or less dead (signature weapons and plains), awesome visual updates, creator updates, new gear, the only thing that'd make me happier is if raids were officially rereleased