[DE]Megan

Plains of Eidolon Remaster: Update 24.6.0

Just now, General_Durandal said:

What's the Voip HUD?

who is talking over voice chat.  there is a notification under your profile pick it is very hard to see

Dual energy is awesome but it doesnt affect the Jattuk Mantle Tennogen jetpack or the Zephyr Grax Tennogen(specifically the little booster on the back of the head)

2982429e08.jpg

Heres a picture of what I expected to happen with the jattuk mantle, demonstrated by the Surator syandana

83bd18f290.jpg

Please let me bind stuff other than powers in the ability menu? Pretty please? It'd really help controller players fit more stuff on our controllers. I'd love to be able to hold down L1 then hit gear hotkeys on the d-pad.

Well, I'm still appalled your handling of "upgrade" of Opticor....so well I sort of hate you still... and your guts. Opticor vandal was a side grade, not an upgrade.Now then I have contained my hatered and ill will very well so far. How are you going to consider BFG players now? after you got opticor rivens S#&$ the bed?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Is there any way to fix the host migrations and loosing all the progress? would help out a lot.

9 minutes ago, kirune said:

The double energy color on helmets (at least on REvenant helmets) doesn't work.

When they show a bug live and dont even bother to fix it. This is the issue thats currently plaguing warframes visual side. Nobody is fixing visual bugs. Honestly annoying me that I cant even login without seeing bugs in my face 24/7. Where is the quality control? 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed the default K-Drive showing Affinity gains and leveling up from "Unranked" state. Only purchased boards can accumulate Affinity (Vent Kids standing can still be acquired as usual).

Are you saying I have to spend plat on pre-built k-drives to get MR affinity from K-Drives?
Or are you saying I have to spend plat on pre-built k-drives to get Vent Kid standing from K-Drives?

Edited by General_Durandal

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, General_Durandal said:

Are you saying I have to spend plat on pre-built k-drives to get MR affinity from K-Drives?

I did that long ago. Imagine trying to grind up the rep to buy the board pieces.

I think this means the default board you get will not give you affinity. Any boards you use faction to build will, though.

When does k-drive affinity gain actually, you know, get fixed so it doesn't make everyone want to claw their eyes out, and you can gain a reasonable amount without grinding in circles over and over?

Edited by SpicyDinosaur
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1

Fixed Limbo being incorrectly affected by certain Exploiter Orb attacks while in the Rift.

If you mean "all" the exploiter orbs attacks, then yay.
Limbo can't hurt things when he's in the rift and they aren't,
so things shouldn't be able to hurt him when he's in the rift and they aren't.

We’ve added a suite of improvements, including updated terrain textures, dynamic lighting, richly detailed trees and foliage, as well as a more nuanced day/night cycle. Plus, with all the technical improvements, the Plains runs smoother than ever!

Looks more ugly now to play than before, whole textures!

• Woah 1

The latest update reworked Tysis in such a way to render it completely useless. The addition of physical damage completely ruins it as a pure status weapon. It did not require any additional damage, as putting gas damage on it complimented the corrosive in a that added adequate damage. This rework was misguide, completely removed the weapon's niche, and rendered it useless, despite the numbers on the screen being higher, it is not merely a nerf, but renders the weapon completely useless.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Quamobrem said:

Please let me bind stuff other than powers in the ability menu? Pretty please? It'd really help controller players fit more stuff on our controllers. I'd love to be able to hold down L1 then hit gear hotkeys on the d-pad.

this could be nice on M&K 

10 minutes ago, Shining_Darkness said:

Underpowered weapons getting buffs only when used by specific warframes only is a horrible idea =/

>Underpowered
Most of the weapons that got a signature buff are good performers ._.

Pretty sure I didn't put my lockpin here...(I put it at the entrance/exit to Cetus)...it's currently out of bounds about 890m from where I put it. Please fix this.

RauE3s4.jpg

Added Horrasque and Stover to the Codex

I had multiple horrasque and stover scans before the update.

After checking the codex, it seems that the scans I had before were not counted.

I hope DE fix this and adds Sawgaw to the codex.

Fix Valkyr losing her invincibility while aimgliding or remove the ability to switch to a gun alltogether while Hysteria is active!

Posted (edited)

Good job DE and thanks for the hard work you put into the game.

Would be nice if DE put a little bit more love in the Dojo decorations and controls. I would love it!

Edited by Weinkenner-Yami
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Added a new setting under Equipment > Landing Craft > Interior, where old and future Interiors will live so you no longer need to sell to remove.

Nice. Now I don't need to wait for the stuff to go on sale if I want it.

ok so now we have a problem, with Arcanes now not being used. Gems (specially the rare ones) are useless. they are barely used for anything.
i would really like to see the gems (all of them, specially Nyth and lesser) be used in more crafting things, being able to buy everything with standing an the materials not being used is just making farming pointless on POE (and fortuna does this as well). can we please have something that uses the materials there. 

researchable weapons, dojo deco. craftable things. more cosmetics. as long as its using the materials that we famr then Good. other wise what is the point of all this stuff if we cant use it for anything ?

• Applause 1

Fixed Arch-guns still being visible if you mount your K-Drive while it's active.

Why on Earth would you fix this?

3 minutes ago, KaeseSchnitte said:

Fix Valkyr losing her invincibility while aimgliding or remove the ability to switch to a gun alltogether while Hysteria is active!

no just give melee the option to bind a block button.  nither of the options you stated are very good

I'm sacred..

How many things did this update break?

I'm also getting film grain even tho it's off. Also getting a flickering line on the edges of my screen.

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Changed High graphics setting to set Anisotropic Filtering to 16x instead of 8x. Added a faster 2x Anisotropic Filtering setting and removed the 16x option to save people from themselves.

Why? On powerfull PCs running 16x its absolutly aviable...