[DE]Megan

Plains of Eidolon Remaster: Update 24.6.0

Posted (edited)

Nice job on the remaster so far.

Please do a pass on the loc-pins! I have one marker floating above the flight ceiling for controllable flight (this being a pin which i had set to show in hud). Now its there permanently, off randomly by the coast in an inaccessible altitude so i can't even fix it myself. The other Plains loc-pin (also floating high above the plains) I can at least get rid of myself if you can't fix it. I would be fine with a loc-pin refund personally. Don't know how others would feel.

Edit: Noticing some audio lagging/layering issues, esp. in archwing. Did notice a change in archwing engine noises? Don't usually have the volume turned up quite that much so I might've missed it from a prior update. Not sure. Liked the variable power engine noises though.

Tried doing some conservation when I spotted some kuaka. No echo lure. It made the retrieval noise but the kuaka were just left laying on the ground in invincible mode. I waited around a bit and no progression. Ended up eventually leaving them there after scanning them. Talked to Master Teasonai, reloaded into Plains, tried again, no issues. *shrug* This was after I started tracking a Mergoo.

Edited by the_ladybug
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

Fantastic update, really appreciate some of the bugs getting fixed!
If you haven't already, I hope you fix pyrana prime using 2 handed animations while one handed and vice versa, as well as other dual pistols using the wrong animation set occasionally.
Doesn't appear I've been refunded the few Virtuos sets I've had as blueprints for a while, hoping that's just the script still running.

Edit: I've received my arcanes, no worries

Edited by the-Doc4
Correction

I don't like the bait being purchased. That removes standing, and I fish to gain standing! I hope my BPs still work.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, RadianDRZ said:

It all looks good, however, I'm worried that POE will lag like Orb Vallis now on my older system. 😞

In all honesty, we've needed a foliage quality option under the graphics settings ever since the second Earth tileset rework. Despite me having an i7 and GTX960, I get noticeable frame drops/lag when on an Earth tileset when there's heavy foliage present.

I don't know if it's been requested before though, as I don't visit these forums much anymore and only recently got back into playing Warframe quite a bit.

Are there any plans in the works to also adjust the standing cost of decorations in Cetus? Some decorations requiring 100,000 standing or 4 days of grinding for just one decoration seems to be excessive. Maybe change the decoration costs to be similar to Ticker's wares, costing resources found on the plains rather than standing.

• Like 2

There is a bug when you look up to the point where the camera interacts with the ground, so far this only happens while in the Cetus gate.

hace 1 hora, Xenophil dijo:

¿Se trataba de vender Glappids y / o Arcanes?

Nyth and Sentirum 😞 2pl each, work hard but i was happy with it.

..all i can say is, y'all been busy...lotsa  busy. Lots to assimilate.  :lol: 3IWXl9r.gif Dev's for this current Update! :clap::heart:2 All :cool:

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Nezha’s Warding Halo Safeguard Augment now takes yourself into priority consideration before others. Meaning that Warding Halo will be cast on yourself as opposed to your allies regardless of if you’re aiming at them.

…Why?? This is as inexplicable a change as when you ordered mods by their absolute value of drain, so auras don't conveniently clump up at the end anymore. D=<

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Catchmoon's projectile will now only collide with world geometry when the center of it hits.

WOOOOOOOOOO

2 minutes ago, _Kireek_ said:

…Why?? This is as inexplicable a change as when you ordered mods by their absolute value of drain, so auras don't conveniently clump up at the end anymore. D=<

that would be a better change on Gara to be honest

• Like 1

Thumpers appear to randomly apply knockdown through rhino's Iron Skin. No projectiles, no attacks, they just rotate and rhino gets knocked over...

If you are going to make the knell automatic, please for the love of all good things do the same to the dual toxicyst. Please

Can I have the 18 Eidolon Shards I spent on Virtous Fury back? Oh who am I kidding XD.

I didn't receive my Arcanes from my BPs, but my BPs are gone! Is this going to be fixed?

Is it me or every update seem slower to download than the prviois one? Because I can download the game just fine on steam at 40 MB/S and download an update at 40KB/S, it's kinda really annoying at this point.

motha' F.ing film grain!! and get the focus school option BELOW with "GEAR", it's already too crowded up there!

1 minute ago, ---Dradon--- said:

Is it me or every update seem slower to download than the prviois one? Because I can download the game just fine on steam at 40 MB/S and download an update at 40KB/S, it's kinda really annoying at this point.

Have you cleared the download cache?

Updates seem fine for me. 3MB/s, same as Steam.

Please change ephemera effect colors to the secondary energy channel if it's available on a frame.

• Upvote 1

Can't turn off film grain

My carefully preserved snow is gone from my orbiter

Hate fishing changes

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Zirazel said:

motha' F.ing film grain!! and get the focus school option BELOW with "GEAR", it's already too crowded up there!

It's raining right now... that's not film grain.

Nope, you're right. It's film grain.

Edited by AJman14

à l’instant, AJman14 a dit :

Have you cleared the download cache?

Updates seem fine for me. 3MB/s, same as Steam.

it's on a fresh instal of the game, so there can't possibly be a download cache, right? Unless it's located somewhere else?