[DE]Megan

Plains of Eidolon Remaster: Update 24.6.0

But can we get a fix for the castana model appearing between our warframe's legs when we have them equipped?

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Added a faster 2x Anisotropic Filtering setting and removed the 16x option to save people from themselves.

Does not save people that use NVidia/AMD control panel to override this to 16x.

It will be nice to see all options, 2x 4x 8x 16x. It will also be nice if it works everywhere, not limit to only some textures. There have been some users that complained that Anisotropic filtering from in-game settings not work in some areas or some textures. Nvidia/AMD override Anisotropic filtering does work everywhere, although AMD graphics appears to require to have the game turn on trilinear filtering and some anisotropic filtering for override to fully work.

.. why tamper with the Tysis and dilute it with irrelevant stats... cant even begin to undertand  why ???

haha lowered the Wolf defensive stats and gave him a level cap >>  crybabies win... just fought today a level 127 Wolf in a Kuva Flood with a LOKI..>> Molten Impact the 3rd be welcome.

STILL you have my thanks as you change things constantly and its a full time job to keep up if you want to have everything.

• Upvote 1

Posted (edited)

Getting zapped while out of the water...

UX2PgOA.pngHlLN700.png

Lower-Left where my Warframe is Here: (ignore cursor)

vxh4c8Y.png

Edited by AJman14

Well nice update, but the game won't start on my old laptop anymore. Its stuck on the initial loading screen ^^' using 100% cpu. Guess I can't play Warframe when i am not at home anymore

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Tysis

• Damage changed from 79 Corrosive to 9 Impact, 23 Puncture, 17 Slash and 81 Corrosive delivered in 3 ticks of 27 each over 2 seconds.

Thanks for ruining the only fun weapon i ever used. Now its utterly trash and useless even with my riven

• The Wolf (and other “stalker” type enemies) now have a level cap of 45 for Solo players and 60 for public squads.
  • Significantly reduced the Wolfs tankiness.

I don't think this is working - I was just (on 24.6.0) in what should have been a fast lv 30-40 hepit void fissure capture, ended up spending 15+ minutes burning down a lv70 wolf with a squad of 4 randoms.

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Knell: Knell now has a 2 round mag when wielded by Harrow.

This seems largely useless with the change of the Knell being a full auto weapon now. Usually if you miss the first shot, you're likely to miss the 2nd one as well. It would be nice if the signature weapon bonus was a longer buff duration instead.

• Upvote 1

il y a 18 minutes, Jabberwocky887 a dit :

Wait, they designed an MMO and didn't consider SOLO players??? The audacity of some people!!! I am shocked. Simply Shocked.

/Sarcasm (for the sarcastically impaired)

A really bad use of it, I'd add...

Considering that being an MMO doesn't mean you have to actively PLAY with so many other players, then YES, this part of this otherwise excellent patch is a turn-off for solo players. There are plenty of examples available supporting this, as many of the MMO type are NOT things like "WoW" where you raid a dungeon-thingy for fight a boss with you 40+ guildmates.

Warframe is actually one of those "play with up to 3 other players" type of MMO. It is MMO because SO MANY people play it, and all of them can, if they WISH SO, play with one another, on a limited scale we call a squad (4 players in the same mission instance simultaneously).

What doesn't qualify warframe as a MMO though, is the fact that the games/mission we play are not hosted by DE, but by player #1's computer and bandwidth. This is Peer-to-peer (and quite a good netcode at that, if you omit the few bugs now and then mostly due to some high latency).

Compare WF to "LoL" and you'll notice there are MORE players in the same game (even if you don't count the enemy team, it's still mostly 5v5) and the games are hosted on THEIR servers, and they still boast a high amount of users as well.

WF is a story/content driven, SOLO/COOP game. Mostly. I don't know the useage of lunaro/conclave these days, but i'd guess there are more players on the ludoplex than those 2 "pvp" modes.

Well, DE still remember the tons of discontented player's messages they got when they did an event involving forced conclave participation... and History is on the player's side when it comes to DE's current team and "players versus players" game projects...( sorry for the knife in the wound, to whoever was working on it,) but I shall remind @Jabberwocky887 of "Keystone" a.k.a. "the amazing eternals", which was scrapped after a few months only... decent concept, nice art, needed more work, but the commercial/grinding aspect of it clearly killed it –at least in my view– . Yet DE was behind one of the most successful "PvP" game ever : Unreal Tournament, and this needs to be remembered too.

So, "players wanting the difficulty to reflect the number of players in the mission they are playing" should not be shunned either way, and adding every few seconds "burps" of the most HATED, anti-fun elements existing in the game to it (like those insta-nullifiers, or those instant unavoidable radiations, not only means you might kill allies, it means you WILL kill objectives too), WHILE forcing a high level of alert in exterior settings on the vallis, (which means giant spin-multi-lasering-nearly invunerables-giant-ninja-teleporting-raknoids popping left and right and doing damage to the quite fragile canister) while thermia farming already made certain frames mandatory to avoid "accidents", all this IS causing grief to SOLO players. Forgetting to take those players into account might mean a net loss in profits for DE (not even counting the fact that even "non-solo" players see this as a bad move too)

And before you try to justify it by "it's an online game", remember that some players don't have the exact same vision of the game and don't experience it as you do.

Some have "poor" bandwidth, and/or high latency, and nothing they can do about it, and they still enjoy the game on their own.

Some like a challenge, like "can I do this alone, like, picking just the right gear for all those things I have to do in this mission ?" (not like "hurrdurr me kan doo manee numberz for damege ! I iz so stronk !" ). Some prefer not to interact with another player in game, for various reasons, like these few ones : they don't want to receive free hate msg just because they don't speak english, and the game has no chat/setting for their specific language, or they had previous bad experiences with online communities (which warframe isn't exempt of... you DO find people helping freely, but at the same time, there is those nutcases once in a while, or those that belong to a bad "james bond" fanfiction, like that guy who caused semlar's ban not long ago...).

As others have noted before, your answer reeks of selfishness

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Almagnus1 said:

This change is a mistake.  I liked the Cetus fishing bait chain as it felt like I had achieved something when I finally got to the top tier bait... now it's just as mindless and off putting as the Fortuna fishing and I have zero reason to touch fishing bait again.

The original Cetus fishing is fishing done right, Fortuna fishing is fishing gone stupid.  Please revert this change.

Fishing at all in a space ninja game is stupid, imo (surely with all the weapons and technology at our disposal, we could find a better way to get fish out of water?)  But since it exists, and that won't change, I'm in agreement with your distaste for the update.

Bait blueprints felt right.. something you obtained that could be reused, often enough with fish parts you had already anyway.  Having to expend standing to just outright buy more bait feels.. annoying and wrong.

Posted (edited)

Buried Debts: Thermia Fracture Changes:

Players who can handle an increased challenge are now able to opt-in to making their Thermia Fracture's more difficult! We have added a method to allow players to increase difficulty and lower the overall duration needed to complete 4 Fractures.

I don't understand.. you made changes to a Event that is already over? Without even enabling this event again for us to test these fresh new changes?

Wat?

Edited by Lythael

The Wolf (and other “stalker” type enemies) now have a level cap of 45 for Solo players and 60 for public squads.

so no more lv 145 awoo man? thats bit disappointing, i love wasting full 30 mnts killing him

Nezha’s Warding Halo Safeguard Augment now takes yourself into priority consideration before others. Meaning that Warding Halo will be cast on yourself as opposed to your allies regardless of if you’re aiming at them.

Can we get this on Gara's Shatter Shield? I can't count the number of times I have died by any number of targets crossing my reticle while casting.

Thank you for the update!

I dunno if this is being addressed or has been addressed (since im still downloading the update), but there are some visual bugs with the energy effects on certain polearm tennogen skins, namely, the lympharis and the phorcys skins. Please and thank you! 😄

3 hours ago, -TSA-Etrusco said:

Thanks for the hard work

But why did you take our festive decorations away?

In the notes, they literally tell you that the festive decorations are now permanently stored in the Equipment -> Landing Craft -> Interior -> Scene selection menu. 

Hello, You could return the spent items to build the arcane, since with the end of a whole trade of items like fish, ores and the own arcane. We would have our items again to use in virtually anything else.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KittySkin said:

Why? On powerfull PCs running 16x its absolutly aviable...

Yeah. Idk if it's just me but the game looks blurry overall now. Had to re check if I was using the right resolution kind of blurry.

41 minutes ago, Agamemnicon said:

Fishing at all in a space ninja game is stupid, imo (surely with all the weapons and technology at our disposal, we could find a better way to get fish out of water?)  But since it exists, and that won't change, I'm in agreement with your distaste for the update.

Bait blueprints felt right.. something you obtained that could be reused, often enough with fish parts you had already anyway.  Having to expend standing to just outright buy more bait feels.. annoying and wrong.

Yeah, they just got the implementation of fishing spot on with PoE as the juggling of parts to get the bait just felt good as you had to balance when you fished for fish versus when you fished for bait.

While I liked Fortuna's fish mechanic (as you're basically doing TNT fishing), the lack of the blueprints in Fortuna just feels bad as fishing feels more like a resourcing chore rather than something to work towards.  I agree that standing based bait just feels really, really bad.

• Upvote 1

If you've the tranq gun equipped, you can no longer move up or down when in an archwing.

Still upsetting those riven disposition changed.....how to play like those are reduced more critical chance and damages , seems like not pretty low but actually it already cut out more extra damages . 

• Woah 1

Posted (edited)

Arcanes blueprint bug I think, it seems to rank up blueprints, but ignore already built arcanes, resulting in 2 rank 1 virtuos strike and 2 singles in my infantry.
I also have 2 rank 1 Magus Replentish.
https://imgur.com/a/2RFKh9C

Edited by GS-MUG
added image link

Fantastic, Revenant's signature weapon now has a passive that he can't even use since enemies stunned by Mesmer Skin are immune to being opened up to finishers and to add insult to injury they didn't even program his 9 charges right so he can only hold on to 1 charge with the Tatsu while every other warframe get's 5. Why do I even bother? Is it okay for me to be upset at this point because I am thoroughly upset and disgusted. I play this game to get away from the stress and frustration in my life. Why can't I even have this?

Something that would be neat would be a Peculiar mod (or regular exilus) like "Radar Tuner" or "Target Painter" or something where if you fully scan an enemy or creature for the codex you can "tune" the radar to "paint" ONLY that enemy/creature you are looking for (via the codex... or some other method).

Maybe obtainable as one of Simaris' standing rewards considering the cephalon himself would see it as a useful or "worthy" mod for his particular school of thought. I would say it could be found in Onslaught but I'm not sure diluting the tables there further would be a good idea. 😞

In gameplay it would be a sidegrade mod, removing the typical functionality of the enemy sense/enemy radar/animal instinct/sense danger/etc mods. This would be in favor of the utility of focusing on a particular "specimen" to use Simaris' lexicon. It would take up at least two mod slots to be useful (even with Ivara tbh), first the sense mod to get the enemy marks on the map and then the Tuner/Paint mod to filter out the "irrelevant" "specimens." Could be an Arbitration thing but It would really fit Simaris better.

Having it affect Ivara's passive or Banshee's Sonar(!!!!) would definitely be going a little too far. Would have to consider host/client and self vs squad in display of marks perhaps. Maybe a different color and/or shape (color blindness is a thing) would be better to distinguish between types of marks.

Sometimes I just have an ax to grind with those Butchers you know?!?!

Might be "OP" for farming purposes tho... D: