[DE]Megan

Plains of Eidolon Remaster: Update 24.6.0

Wow. This is nice birthday present I since childhood. All arcane BP has been prebuild. Got to say that, after removed birthdate on social media nobody remember it anymore. Except DE and my long lost ex.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1

5 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Amalgam Mods can no longer be equipped on Exalted weapons.

But this was fun. Like actually FUN. Being on Mesa with her augment and having the super snappy/quick dodge roll was such a joy to play when paired with the sprint mod too! @[DE]Megan

... Should have tried it with Titania and her Dex Pixia while I still had the chance to have fun for a few weeks. :s

Regardinng signature weapons: is there a chance for Prime weapons and gear to receive similar bonuses when used by Prime warframes from the same PA? For example, Stradavar Prime and Tipedo Prime would get a certain buff when held by Equinox Prime etc.

5 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Ivara's leg cloth appearing less translucent than they should be.

OMG Thx I was losing hope! 

Fantastic update!

Small note though, the secondary Energy on Valkyr is too dominant. All I see on her Hysteria claws are the 2nd energy color. 

Posted (edited)

When claiming or starting something in my foundry, the screen flashes a quick black screen. Seems to only be 1 or 2 frames; it's extremely fast. Like a shutter on a camera.

Edited by AJman14
  • Upvote 1

Posted (edited)

Like all the update except the arcanes now can be bought directly with standing - which is a bad thing with fortuna (making the game too easy and fast to complete), now it;s just like that in cetus. Why would u change that? It took time to make those arcanes, yes, but the time make them worthwhile. I spent a lot of time to catch fishes, mining and farming cetus wisps, to make 4 rank 3 Magus Elevate, 1 Exodia force for the market, now with this update, all effort is loss, Im so sad. Now all the game is easy, i can get nearly everything in game with just about 300 hours in game.

And there is no point in asking those materials back, they r useless now just like materials and fishes in fortuna.

Edited by Libpea
Added

Now i can't enter the Plains of Eidolon without my graphics card overheating like crazy...

#*!% YOU DE FOR MAKING MORE CONTENT! I DON"T WANT ANY MORE CONTENT FOR MY FAV GAME! STOP IMPROVING IT! WHY YOU MAKE ME MAD!

For real, dope update. All we need now is the ability to race the hoverboards in the plains. And maybe Plains boards too! XD

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Chesa's new Retrieve functionality can no longer stack with Desecrate and other looting Augments (Pilferdroid/Ore Gaze). This was creating some unintended double dips from a single corpse - the dead can only give so much! 

Back to stasis Thickthighs, we had a good weekend.

So can we get a rework of enemy spawns in the plains then? When mining/fishing its annoying but having ghouls pop up, dropships unloading and random dargyn spawn right after you return the animal's call is very annoying.

Um, Why is that Nezha using Khora Animation... Hmmmmm🤔

Posted (edited)

I like alot of what I see in this patch. I think the economy changes went a step too far trying to be 1 for 1 with Fortuna, which is a slightly different animal with slightly different systems at play.

I still have to absorb these changes, but it seems like this would nuke the stash of people who have been sitting on fish parts for future baits, and people stockpiling Quill-bought Wisps for future amps. Infact, Wisps have been the infinity use of Quills rep for a year.

I'm not too heavily in either catagory, but it somehow feels like too much. As a newer player, I too hated Wisp farming. Once a player has a decked Titania (or whoever) and a few youtube vids to watch, Wisps become your typical MMO resource flight thats pretty easy to manage. Eidolon Gems can be bought or traded, true, but farming them feels like its harder to get exactly what you want than it is with Wisps. Unless of course, you have a drop chance booster on top.

Overall, I like how Warframe is moving forward and updating older content. The effects of these economy changes wont matter much to vets who are 'past Cetus' as far as crafting, except for reducing the 'future proof' status of their inventory. Sometimes though, the feeling of stacking the cards and then knocking them down for the sake of 'change' can be jarring to those who have invested alot of time.

With that said, I just want to express my appreciation again, for how DE will do things that most devs wont to make this a super fun game. I'm looking forward to stacking floofs and getting stomped!

Edited by Rahlgrim

Tree's don't seem to be casting a shadow (like in the dev stream) even with shadows settings on high?
Not sure if this is a bug, or got removed during development for optimization, or if I'm just remembering things wrong.

6 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

P

Two-Energy Colours!
secondaryenergy.jpg 

Fashion Frame just got a little more energetic! We have now added a SECONDARY Energy customization slot in the Arsenal! This is simply a free added bonus when Forma'ing gear. 
All Gear can unlock this once Forma is applied! All non-Forma compatible goods (Syandanas, Etc) have this automatically

•  

Another of my ideas gets added to the game. 

Seriously, you guys need to hire me at this point. 

I'm missing this 16x anisotropic filtering. I've been using it all along and never needed to be 'saved from myself'.

Great update, but i really dont like the harrow change. he could already cast his abilities 10m in the air. it just feels janky forcing me to the ground when im casting something that could be cast 10m in the air. it also uses the directional slam which isnt great for harrow because condemn is a wave, not a circle AoE unlike all the others on that list.

• Applause 1

7 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed UI indicating that Excalibur’s Exalted Blade is still Channeling if you Transfer to O
  • perator while it's active.

a typo? 

7 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Replaced Bait Blueprints with Baits in Fisher Hai-Luk’s Offerings. This means Baits are no longer craft-ception with other fish parts and can now just be bought outright for Standing.

Why? This makes the entire point of fishing and gaining rare fish parts useless apart from crafting zaws and other late game things.

You probably won’t spend standing on bait to get rare fish to get more standing, when there is a cap in place. This is the same reason I’ve never bought a single bait in Orb Vallis.

This change only benefits players already at max standing and with a surplus of standing looking to craft all zaws. Everybody else probably will just keep their limited standing to rank up.

What next? Batteries needed for the mining laser bought by standing? (I really hope I’m joking)

On a serious note: Why not have both possibilities? So you can either craft the bait yourself, or spend standing to speed up your fishing, by cutting out the other step of fishing for bait.

Also, if this change is kept, the “catch x rare fish in the plains” challenge will now be a pain to get, as you now have to spend standing to get bait, to complete the objective, basically putting them on par with the other resource-check Nightwave challenges, like the “forma x items”one.

Great update overall, but this change just screwed the entire fishing progression.

• Like 1