[DE]Megan

Plains of Eidolon Remaster: Update 24.6.0

9 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed light shaft protruding through the Nef Anyo statue at the Temple of Profit.

So he IS compensating for something...
I knew it. :3

15 minutes ago, arm4geddon-117 said:

I'm amazed at the enthusiasm so many fanboys are showing for this mailine when in real we really got what ?

There's basically no new stuff except for more fluffs lmfao, some minor perks to some weapons, a new enemy fight which is absolutely boring for what rewards ? resources which even the low to average player may have collected already and blueprints for one less than exciting weapon.

Some perks to thermia fractures...bloody hell that's fat.

Built arcanes...which should have been a thing when fortuna launched.

A few abilities that can be casted in air...( that's really a fat chunk of "content" there )

The VISUAL remaster ok it's good but it's no content.

Wake up

Oh hey Hildryn now got rid of the forced walk mode while charging balefire hurrayyy, 1 month of feedback later for this and the dash ability in aegis storm.

This is just a bunch of QoL that don't remotely deserve the title of MAINLINE more like a HOTFIX which didn't FIX anything major judging by the ever present posts of other players of things that have long needed a fix and are still not.

SOOO much content this "Mainline"

*rolls eyes*

How dare people show praise for something they like! they are all blind!

Let me just take a page out of your book and *rolls eyes*

8 hours ago, Morrowr said:

Wheres the Atlas Prime or Atlas Cosmetics? One of the first frames, gets no love. Feels like hes been abandoned. (Though Prime would be much better than cosmetics just fyi)

> one of the first

I didn't know 25th counted as among the first.

He released after Equinox which just got her prime so that makes Atlas likely as the next prime in a couple of months. Also the Deluxe skin is WIP.

This means Baits are no longer craft-ception with other fish parts and can now just be bought outright for Standing

Oh great - so now i have to use the already time-limited, grindy resource for piles of short duration lures. Instead of using a large number of resources i have available and can fish for.

Posted (edited)
vor 9 Stunden schrieb [DE]Megan:

Ogris

• Area-of-Effect damage reduced from 600 to 400.

ogris doesnt really deal too much flat damage compared to other explosives. its probably even the weakest. i can understand, +1m AoE sounds unimpressive on paper but its not too shabby. still...basically -30% AoE base dmg ? for 1m range and some max ammo ?? why ? ogris is already totally "off meta" so to say and all this does is make it more likely to suicide since +1m AoE. its nice to hit more enemies, but this has a flipside and that flipside is the exact reason why many dont seem to play it -> tendency to cause spontanous suicide.

personally i'd prefer 200 more base AoE dmg over the stats u buffed aside of the fire mode change...ogris really isnt strong enough to justify a dmg nerf, in whatever way.

Edited by Xydeth
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)

Seriously !!! all scans of 2nd floof round are gone...
And still 20 scans needed even for the rarest ones ???
😞

Please DE, could you be a little gentle with us, codex completists ?
<3

Edited by ---EG---Kramer
  • Upvote 1

• Fixed UI indicating that Excalibur’s Exalted Blade is still Channeling if you Transfer to O
  • perator while it's active.

POE / CETUS ECONOMY REMASTER LITE:

With Fortuna's release, we applied some general economy changes based on takeaways from Cetus. Now that we have returned to Cetus and the Plains of Eidolon with a remaster, we are applying some 'Economy Remaster' changes to go with the changes in an effort to apply our continued learnings. Change is the name of the game - thank you for all feedback on our economies and for being receptive to change! 

• Replaced Arcane Blueprints with Arcanes in Quills Offerings meaning that Arcanes no longer need to be built.
  • Replaced Arcane Blueprints with Arcanes in Hok's Offerings meaning that Arcanes no longer need to be built.
    • Owned Magus, Exodia, and Virtuos Arcane Blueprints have been converted to full-crafted Arcanes.
  • Added sell price to Fish Meat (100 Credits per unit). Selling them makes sense to add for inventory purists as changes come for their uses.
  • Replaced Bait Blueprints with Baits in Fisher Hai-Luk’s Offerings. This means Baits are no longer craft-ception with other fish parts and can now just be bought outright for Standing.
  • Reusable Fish Bait Blueprints can now be sold for 100,000 Credits. Relics of a different time for some, easy Credits for others.
  • Zaw Handles now use Fish Oil instead of Fish Scales. Amount normalized to 50 units.
  • Normalized Fish Part costs across Amp Part Blueprints - some had 5 rare parts, some had 2, now there's 3 needed for all.
  • Removed Cetus Wisp costs from Operator Armour Blueprints, and replaced them with Eidolon Gems.
  • Removed Cetus Wisps from Amp Prism Blueprint, and replaced them with Fish Parts or Eidolon Gems.
  • Removed Fish Scales costs from Operator Armour Blueprints, and replaced them with Fish Parts.
  • Reduced Standing cost of Cetus Wisps from Quills Offerings.
  • Fish Oil can now be sold for 100 Credits.

could we get a refund on our excess crafted archwing launchers please...

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1066334-archwing-launcher-resource-refund/?do=findComment&comment=10557847

• Like 1

Plains Conservation

i cant seem to cap the critters after i tranq them,whether i use ivaras sleep darts equinoxes sleep  or the tranq gun, not sure if anybody else is having this issue or it's just me

vor 9 Stunden schrieb [DE]Megan:
  • Chesa's new Retrieve functionality can no longer stack with Desecrate and other looting Augments (Pilferdroid/Ore Gaze). This was creating some unintended double dips from a single corpse - the dead can only give so much! 

Hi, great update overall, but this change is a bit weird. The effect stacking was the only reason we would ever bring a Chesa (or in fact any Kubrow) in the first place. We only brought Chesa when we really cared about extra drops, and when we did that we also brought a farming/drop boosting frame to it, too. So uh... I can not imagine any situation where Chesa is useful anymore, going forward?

Kind of like the Mecha set boosting damage against a single target, except whenever damage against a single target actually matters (read: boss or Eidolon fights). What's the point?

It's so weird. Kubrows are already much worse than Kavats, yet they still get the nerf bat.

• Like 1

vor 2 Minuten schrieb Xydeth:

ogris doesnt really deal too much flat damage compared to other explosives. its probably even the weakest. i can understand, +1m AoE sounds unimpressive on paper but its not too shabby. still...basically -30% AoE base dmg ? for 1m range and some max ammo ?? why ? ogris is already totally "off meta" so to say and all this does is make it more likely to suicide since +1m AoE. its nice to hit more enemies, but this has a flipside and that flipside is the exact reason why many dont seem to play it -> tendency to cause spontanous suicide.

personally i'd prefer 200 more base AoE dmg over the stats u buffed aside of the fire mode change...ogris really isnt strong enough to justify a dmg nerf, in whatever way, unless ur preparing for a wraith version, in which case ignore this feedback.

You are 100% right ! I mean whats all about that, first they ingreas the Riven dispo about a tiny bit of +0.05 and THAN degrease like over -33% of its basedamage  WTF? That gun reaches a decent level when you install an 2000-3000p riven with Dmg and Multishot and negativ xD. Yesterday my full Riven modet Ogris was by a total damage of 78000 now its fall deep to 55000, look much ? HahaHA well technically it does what grineer want it should do, it kills Tenno pretty good even better when Tenno use it. Everthing up level 60 will laugh now at you. Heavy Gunner and Bombards? Forget about it ! I tell you what put on a Condition Overload and use the Ogris as a club.

• Upvote 1

vor 1 Minute schrieb -TSA-Dr.Membrane:

You are 100% right ! I mean whats all about that, first they ingreas the Riven dispo about a tiny bit of +0.05 and THAN degrease like over -33% of its basedamage  WTF? That gun reaches a decent level when you install an 2000-3000p riven with Dmg and Multishot and negativ xD. Yesterday my full Riven modet Ogris was by a total damage of 78000 now its fall deep to 55000, look much ? HahaHA well technically it does what grineer want it should do, it kills Tenno pretty good even better when Tenno use it. Everthing up level 60 will laugh now at you. Heavy Gunner and Bombards? Forget about it ! I tell you what put on a Condition Overload and use the Ogris as a club.

agree. correct myself even. i think even in preparation for a wraith variant -30% base AoE dmg is not the right call. if the wraith ended up as "strong" as ogris was pre nerf (it is a nerf in total) then i really wonder about that balance decision because someone must think ogris is strong enough to justify such a HUGE nerf.

• Upvote 1

Posted (edited)
vor 9 Stunden schrieb Xenophil:

Was it about selling Glappids and/or Arcanes?

I bet it was about selling Radiant Sentirums , as they were a mass requirement for the best POE arcanes....

Edited by -TSA-warramssie

vor 6 Minuten schrieb Xydeth:

agree. correct myself even. i think even in preparation for a wraith variant -30% base AoE dmg is not the right call. if the wraith ended up as "strong" as ogris was pre nerf (it is a nerf in total) then i really wonder about that balance decision because someone must think ogris is strong enough to justify such a HUGE nerf.

I using the Ogris as main weapon you must know, its not a joke its my most used gun with 150k+ kills .... and i waited since i started in 2015 for a Wraith version ... iff my favorit rocket launcher isnt stronger than the regular version im pretty much pissed.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, Ketec said:

This means Baits are no longer craft-ception with other fish parts and can now just be bought outright for Standing

Oh great - so now i have to use the already time-limited, grindy resource for piles of short duration lures. Instead of using a large number of resources i have available and can fish for.

You can still craft them if you have the blueprints, and I like that, I hope they don't outright remove them from the foundry later, but currently, you can still craft them if you own them.

vor 10 Stunden schrieb [DE]Megan:

Owned Magus, Exodia, and Virtuos Arcane Blueprints have been converted to full-crafted Arcanes.

Thank you for listening to the Feedback you got on this one!

vor 10 Stunden schrieb [DE]Megan:

Replaced Bait Blueprints with Baits in Fisher Hai-Luk’s Offerings. This means Baits are no longer craft-ception with other fish parts and can now just be bought outright for Standing.

But i still dislike this change alot...you make it sound like the old system was bad when using the word craft-ception,

but imo it was superior than the new system.

Ill just quote myself from the other topic:

I never liked that i have to waste standing over and over again on baits, i prefered having to buy a BP once and then use other ressources to get bait.

I dont know if standing-ception is better than craft-ception 😉

Edit: While we can get any fish in OrbVallis without Baits, we cannot catch certain fish without bait in the Plains.

This is something we have to keep in mind when talking about this aswell.

Edit2: Why not just have both options available for fish-bait?

• Like 1

vor 5 Minuten schrieb -TSA-Dr.Membrane:

I using the Ogris as main weapon you must know, its not a joke its my most used gun with 150k+ kills .... and i waited since i started in 2015 for a Wraith version ... iff my favorit rocket launcher isnt stronger than the regular version im pretty much pissed.

it will be stronger but if the base version is weak to begin with and then gets a nerf, for whatever reason, then i wonder about the "strenght" of a wraith version tbh. some people rate it MR fodder and that was per nerf from yesterday...

• Upvote 1

vor 2 Minuten schrieb Xydeth:

it will be stronger but if the base version is weak to begin with and then gets a nerf, for whatever reason, then i wonder about the "strenght" of a wraith version tbh. some people rate it MR fodder and that was per nerf from yesterday...

god i thought i would be happy when i hear about an upgrade... i realy have a bad feeling ... you know when it get released ? I didnt saw the stream till now.

• Upvote 1

Gerade eben schrieb -TSA-Dr.Membrane:

god i thought i would be happy when i hear about an upgrade... i realy have a bad feeling ... you know when it get released ? I didnt saw the stream till now.

no that was a guess of mine since its a grineer weapon and i cant find a really logic reason to nerf such an already struggling weapon but then again, even the possibility of a wraith version doesnt really justify it. no idea if one arrives at all, was just my brain.exe.

I scanned birds its been a long time then you guys delete all of my scans and force me to scan them again?Also birds are buggy as hell thanks for wasting my time.

• Like 1

vor 4 Minuten schrieb Xydeth:

no that was a guess of mine since its a grineer weapon and i cant find a really logic reason to nerf such an already struggling weapon but then again, even the possibility of a wraith version doesnt really justify it. no idea if one arrives at all, was just my brain.exe.

nono i had the same feeling when i saw that nonsense changes... well fingers cross mate ...