[DE]Megan

Plains of Eidolon Remaster: Update 24.6.0

vor 6 Minuten schrieb -TSA-Dr.Membrane:

nono i had the same feeling when i saw that nonsense changes... well fingers cross mate ... 

yea, although i hope DE reverts the -AoE dmg none the less, it doesnt make sense even with a wraith possibility xD

"MY SNOW IS GONE" 
Ahm...
Added a new setting under Equipment > Landing Craft > Interior, where old and future Interiors will live so you no longer need to sell to remove.

• fb10b60dc4450d5fd28cf5efd2506ed1.jpg
  • Like 1

Megan is still calling Orbiter a "Liset".
And yeah, decoration menu still has "landing craft" path while landing craft has no interior to decorate since it's a flying capsule.

• Upvote 1

vor 1 Minute schrieb Xydeth:

yea, although i hope DE reverts the -AoE dmg none the less, it doesnt make sense even with a wraith possibility xD

im testing the gun right know and its so bloody weak ... i encounter a level 55 grineer and i needet 3 god damn shots ... omg. But hey atleast i can oneshot myself ... its so damn unbelievable. 

Posted (edited)

After 4 years I will finally be able to stop the jingle bells that scarily I somehow no longer hear

Edited by Dini

Nice. Ogris is so powerful compared to Secura Penta and Tonkor now. Such a great weapon. I like unloading 5 rockets sized mag in 2 seconds just to wait 2.5 seconds till it reloads. I also enjoy to have a weapon that can kill me faster than it kills my enemies. I also like it when a weapon has 35% status but doesn't have slash, has mediocre damage, rate of fire, tiny mag, extremely limited ammo pool and 5% crit chance. Meanwhile it requires same MR as Ignis Wraith. It just works. Thank you, paper DPS crew, very nice 🔝 🅿️🅾️🅾️🅿️

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Posted (edited)

Fashion Frame just got a little more energetic! We have now added a SECONDARY Energy customization slot in the Arsenal! This is simply a free added bonus when Forma'ing gear

Are you kidding? I have plenty of warframes with 4+ formas and I'll have to forma it again to unlock this?

Ridiculous.......

Great work on PoE btw, loving it so far, but this energy thing is just..........................................................................................................................................

Edited by ZarTham

5 minutes ago, ZarTham said:

Fashion Frame just got a little more energetic! We have now added a SECONDARY Energy customization slot in the Arsenal! This is simply a free added bonus when Forma'ing gear

Are you kidding? I have plenty of warframes with 4+ formas and I'll have to forma it again to unlock this?

Ridiculous.......

Great work on PoE btw, loving it so far, but this energy thing is just..........................................................................................................................................

It's retroactive

• Like 1

Finally an update I’m not raging mad about xD Most of all thanks for getting rid of the arcane crafting requirements! (I don’t like grind that doesn’t involve mass murder. )

...but....you nerfed the wolf?? 😂😂 (ya’ll would have a mental breakdown if you couldn’t nerf stuff I swear)

Much Thanks for your dedication to even these big and small things!

Noooooooooooo...  You guys still haven't ironed out all the performance issues that got introduced in 24.1 onward, and now the plains stinks too.  Used to get 60FPS or better at all times with max settings on a GEforce GTX 870M, now I have to run on minimum settings and get 24 or less at nearly all times.

><.

• Upvote 1

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Vitalis_Inamorta said:

Noooooooooooo...  You guys still haven't ironed out all the performance issues that got introduced in 24.1 onward, and now the plains stinks too.  Used to get 60FPS or better at all times with max settings on a GEforce GTX 870M, now I have to run on minimum settings and get 24 or less at nearly all times.

><.

lol, that was expected, right as soon as they said they were implementing the same tech as Orb Vallis, "Oh! Oh! Potato users are screwed!"

Actually, not even potatoes...

Edited by ZarTham

12 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Catchmoon's projectile will now only collide with world geometry when the center of it hits

Holy!!!! This is an innovation!!! 😄

Also, is client mesa peacemaker still cannot target kuva guardians after they dropped their staffs.... fixed?

4 minutes ago, ZarTham said:

lol, that was expected, right as soon as they said they were implementing the same tech as Orb Vallis, "Oh! Oh! Potato users are screwed!"

Actually, not even potatoes...

I didn't have any issue with OV either until 24.1.  And as I said, potato or not, it ran the game on max setting with 60FPS or better pretty much everywhere before then.

That's not a "potatoes are getting phased out", that's a "system that could run the game with max settings and no issues before can now not run the game anywhere in decent playable state with min settings".

Just now, Vitalis_Inamorta said:

I didn't have any issue with OV either until 24.1.  And as I said, potato or not, it ran the game on max setting with 60FPS or better pretty much everywhere before then.

On your PC of course. I check on a weekly basis on several computers, always different specs, and compared to the old PoE, Orb Vallis is a resource hog.

Nice, lots of great QoL changes!

I'm much happier and more excited about these kind of QoL upgrades than new content tbh.

Tysis no longer procs Corrosive if you introduce say, Gas into the mix. It now only procs IPS and Gas but not a tick of Corrosive anymore.

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Spawns Thermic Raknoids

The fractures still appearing now that the event is over? So how do we scan this new enemy?

Any chance of a crit buff for the Ogris? 5% > 20% would be great, especially now the AoE dmg is 33% lower...