[DE]Megan

Plains of Eidolon Remaster: Update 24.6.0

Posted (edited)

Frm Few Days, I was Farming wisp to max out exodia :D,Was think about farming few more on sunday but well -THANKs- for new changes. New Player will never know the Pain of farming wisp thts the only complain 😄 -Have a Good day-

Edited by Sur3Ya

Fracture Burps happen on a random timer (5-15 seconds) and randomly selected from the list below:

• Nullifier Burp - Burst of energy that creates a nullifier volume around the Fracture for a brief moment.
  • Radiation Status Effect Burp - Damage burst with 100% Radiation Status Effect.

-Bye bye wasy win frost bubble over fracture

-Note to self: be in archwing to not get shot by teammates in fractures

-My teammates hope the radiation range is small enough to not catch me while in AW over the fracture, or else my itzal+staticor bomber will be hated for eternity.

2 hours ago, Demaneth said:

you mean that you expected more underwater flora and fauna on the remaster, right¿? or what¿?

Yeah, all the ponds and stuff still have gravel and some rocks maybe. I was expecting to see more plant life at least. I just don't see why a pond wouldn't have anything in it.

Nice update thanks DE!  :D

The melee 3.0 changes part 2 will happen when? 

I've said my main complaint in this thread already, but I have to say.. im really impressed with the new Plains. It feels so much more immersive out there. How about some reformed Incursions that make use of this... with a sweeter pot!

• Upvote 1

Tysis i really weak now , somehow i got the feeling that the dot (talking about only a single tick) does only 1/8 of my full dmg  + only the shot itself applies my status effect but not the dots what really hurts the weapon .  Also dots dont stack !

Posted (edited)

tnx for fixes and updates , but i'm still waiting for you to fix your broken bs launcher

why don't you let steam to handle game updates?

it takes several hours to update the game cause of that stupid error

your launcher sucks

p.s : after hours of trying to download the update, it stuck at 5.5kb, tried to restart many times, not working

it sucks

Edited by MiladRf
sucker launcher is the reason :P

I do not see the point on capping Saturn six wolf level and making him less tanky; his spawn rate is way too low, we hardly see him at all and we are past halfway into the event.

• Upvote 1

TWO ENERGY COLOURS! YES! 

Misa prime had this ages ago and it was literally my favourite thing in the game. yessssssssssssss

20 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Ogris

• Converted from Charged to Semi Auto.
  • Ammo pool increased from 20 to 30.
  • Area-of-Effect increased from 6 to 7m.
  • Area-of-Effect damage reduced from 600 to 400.

Its like The Vince gif, but the last one is Vince getting his head shaven in the ring 😢

21 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Ogris

• Converted from Charged to Semi Auto. little buff
  • Ammo pool increased from 20 to 30. little buff 
  • Area-of-Effect increased from 6 to 7m. little buff
  • Area-of-Effect damage reduced from 600 to 400. BIG NERF

Ogris has always been weak, even with a godly riven... It needs proper buffs, not these tiny superficials accompanied by a big nerf... 

I hope a more crit-based stronger Wraith variant will come out soon.

Anisotropic filtering is basically free in terms of gpu processing power, why limit it to 8x? It doesn't really make sense to remove an option to "save people from themselves"..

19 hours ago, Fanzschnabs said:

As others have noted before, your answer reeks of selfishness

Riiight. And *@##$ing to DE to make changes that literally affect you and many (one, but nice try) other people, as have noted, is not selfish. WF is a multiplayer game. It is balanced and maintain for multiple players. Since you brought up LOL (which I played for many years), I could play solo vs. AIs but no one would take me serious if I complained about not enough solo content or balancing since the game was designed to be played with multiple players.

DE doesn't owe you anything. You want to play solo, go for it. Not hating. It can be fun at times. But don't hate on DE for not catering to your niche needs. Mic drop.

22 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Plains of Eidolon Remaster: Update 24.6.0

Additionally, the following abilities require ground to activate, but can now be cast in the air and will do a melee-esque slam to the ground:

• Rhino Stomp
  • Banshee Sound Quake
  • Oberon Hallowed Ground
  • Khora Strangledome
  • Nidus Virulence
  • Harrow Condemn

It would be awesome if Nezha could air-slam his 4th 😎

btw any news about melee aim glide ? 🙂

Il y a 21 heures, Silescere a dit :

That's the only thing I don't see as an improvement. Bait IS made from real fish and parts. For me this kills immersion partly. Re-useable blueprints also have the advantage of only requiring the player to spend standing once. If you are still on the daily grind for standing, this is not beneficial. I'll keep my blueprints and only regret, that I haven't managed to grab the last highest two before this patch. ONE Murkray bait for 200 standing instead of 20 bait for a few fish parts and a hand full credits is nothing I see as a good trade. Don't know how players that will even join later see this, I can just guess and say, that I'm happy to be a middle-new player.

I would have kept the way the baits worked until the player hits the highest rank, kin. After that point, I'd understand spending standing instead of being "forced" to farm additional fish parts, just to catch some Murkrays or whatnot. De-valueing the natural resources of an area is never a good thing imo.
------------------
Thank you kindly for the rest and your hard work!
Had a hearty laugh when I saw that scaly Ass-Aviator (left from condroc on the picture). Wth is in your coffee, DE? xD Stay weird, please.

Agree with that. Why didn't you keep the blueprint for people who liked to craft their baits, in addition of baits buyable with standing. 

• Upvote 1

Posted (edited)

Currently running a few bounties in the plains at night... it is so beautiful! The lighting, the now darker nights, plants, everything :clap: Just wow.
I meet invalid launch points often though and Warframes still are wet and overly glossy in sunny weather. Be it in Cetus or PoE

Edited by Silescere

On 2019-04-04 at 8:14 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Changes:

• Changed High graphics setting to set Anisotropic Filtering to 16x instead of 8x. Added a faster 2x Anisotropic Filtering setting and removed the 16x option to save people from themselves.

1b1de6a50584673b40a6f334ddb1eb6f.gif  souka.

but WHY? '-'

On 2019-04-05 at 6:14 AM, [DE]Megan said:

The Wolf of Saturn Six Changes:

• The Wolf (and other “stalker” type enemies) now have a level cap of 45 for Solo players and 60 for public squads.
  • Significantly reduced the Wolfs tankiness.

And then I met this..

Spoiler

YKZ8Oiu.jpg

• Applause 1

On 2019-04-05 at 6:14 AM, [DE]Megan said:

Nezha’s Warding Halo Safeguard Augment now takes yourself into priority consideration before others. Meaning that Warding Halo will be cast on yourself as opposed to your allies regardless of if you’re aiming at them.

this should be done for Garas 2 as well, i find it very annoying that i gotta aim to and empty spot before i get my damage reduction abibities on myself