Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon Remaster: Update 24.6.0

[DE]Megan

Generally agree with AJman14's "likes" above (and well put-together format overall, hat off to you sir) but I don't mind the thumpers at all (if they're a pain to kill with the Lanka, use a different weapon? For example, Akstiletto Prime does just fine) but there's one BIG issue with the new PoE texture...why is the ground so damn shiny? I'm sorry, but dirt just isn't that reflective. I don't care how much it rains, dirt and foliage do not reflect that much light, and the glare is awful. It looks super weird and makes seeing tracks for conservation very difficult to follow. That reflectiveness (if I can make up a word) needs to be changed. No one needs chrome finish on their dirt and grass.

Spoiler

Shortened from AJman14:

• More decorating room in my orbiter
  • Capturing animals that roam
  • Floofs

On 2019-04-05 at 6:31 AM, ZarTham said:

On your PC of course. I check on a weekly basis on several computers, always different specs, and compared to the old PoE, Orb Vallis is a resource hog.

Hey, whatever they did in this latest patch now, they fixed it.  I can again run everything including OV and PoE on max settings with no issues.

On 2019-04-06 at 8:34 PM, IIAc3sII said:

The Fishing Bait changes make no sense to me, you have all these resources on the map that are pretty useless unless you craft baits with them, now these resources serve no purpose anymore.

Not only that, Ive been grinding like a madman for over 3 weeks (yes, I'm new) to increase my reputation to get these blueprints, and right when I'm about to get them DE snatches them away without any warning or any possibility to still get them.

I don't want to spend 400 reputation on just one lure, I want to craft them by gathering resources that immerse me in the game!

I was looking forwards to relax and fish to get reputation instead of always grinding endless bounties.

So disappointing, I'm actually upset how they force newer players to not have these blueprints now, why isn't there any option for newer players to get the blueprints as well? Just have both options, blueprints and being able to buy with reputation and you make everyone happy, the way DE does it now is just unfair, allowing older players to still have the blueprints but forcing newer players to buy a single lure for reputation... Pffffff.

u still get plenty of rep.. baits last like 5 or 10 mins i think  never really timed it but they last awhile in the water.. murkray bait is 200 rep each  murkray  is worth.. 500 rep per small, 625 per medium, 1000 per large. not counting if u have a resource booster where 1 fish actually gives u 2

cuthol and norg are worth the same values per trade in but cost 300 and 400 rep per bait which ur still gaining more rep than u lose. as for glappid  500 rep per bait and they are worth the most.. 1200 for a small, 1500 for a medium  2000 for a large.. its rep gain no matter how u look at it.. unless ur missing every single cast in which case thats not a rep or bait issue  thats a cant aim issue that u just need more practice 

also games change  that always have   more people enjoyed the changes from cetus/PoE to fortuna/OV and this change in cetus/PoE reflects the feedback from that.  its not meant to punish u for being new in any way  heck i had all the bait recipes and sold em  id rather just buy the premade baits  its no less immersive to buy baits to go fishing with than it is to make ur own.. which ur not even making it  ur foundry run by ordis is making it for u.. it would be far more immersive and far bigger loss if we could make the baits while OUT ON the plains right at the waters edge even if therre was a faliure chance  that would be making ur own baits and immersion

Please for the love of god...revert harrow's condemn BACK to being able to be cast in the AIR. How it is now, is awful and clunky and limits him to just being on the ground. the complete opposite of what warframe is currently, which is more and more about aerial movement and bullet jumping etc.

On 2019-04-05 at 1:14 AM, [DE]Megan said:
  • The Wolf (and other “stalker” type enemies) now have a level cap of 60 for Solo players and 75 for public squads.
  • Significantly reduced the Wolfs tankiness.

Still almost impossible to kill... re-rework again srsly 

Anyone else dislikes the new minimap of poe remaster? It looks the same boring brown everywhere, no elevation/hills (but more rocks i guess) and harder to tell where things are. Just because new poe looks like that, the minimap doesn't have to.

В 05.04.2019 в 02:14, [DE]Megan сказал:

Ticker has added a Venus Bounty Trap to their Secondhand Wares! A true hunter keeps their tools close at hand. 

Does this thing still exist, or was it an one day premium offer? Anyway, what is the reason in the rotation of goods of common merchants, except to annoy people?

Archived