Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon Remaster: Update 24.6.0

[DE]Megan

11 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Buried Debts: Thermia Fracture Changes:

Players who can handle an increased challenge are now able to opt-in to making their Thermia Fracture's more difficult! We have added a method to allow players to increase difficulty and lower the overall duration needed to complete 4 Fractures.

• Players can now expend additional Coolant Canisters after a harvest has begun within the first 30 seconds of starting the harvest.
  • Each additional Coolant Canisters spent will increase the score of the Fracture by +1 (max of 4)
  • Each additional Coolant Canister will increase the frequency of the 'Burps'.
  • Each additional Coolant Canister will increase (pinned) the alert level of the fight.
  • Each additional Coolant Canister will add 50 seconds to your Fracture, reducing the overall time it takes to find/complete 4 Fractures.

Fracture Burps happen on a random timer (5-15 seconds) and randomly selected from the list below:

• Nullifier Burp - Burst of energy that creates a nullifier volume around the Fracture for a brief moment.
  • Radiation Status Effect Burp - Damage burst with 100% Radiation Status Effect.
  • Rage Burp - Increases the damage output of nearby enemies.
  • Thermic Raknoids - Spawns Thermic Raknoids. A new Raknoid variant with unique stats and aesthetic! 
  • Eximus Burp - Spawns Eximus units.
  • Enemy Level Burp - Increases the current enemy level.

Basically, screw solo players. Thanks, DE, for not taking any feedback into consideration!

Wait, why the change to PoE bait? Having bait in Fortuna cost standing was annoying, but you didn't actually *need* the bait to catch any of the fish there, but I didn't see any mention of the fish in the Plains being changed to this behavior, so why the outright downgrade to the wait fishing in PoE works?

14 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Knell

• The Knell is now automatic.

What about Dual Toxocyst? It features the same gimmick, so will it also now benefit from this mechanic change as well? It could definitely use it. Anyway, thank you for this.

17 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Changed Tower White pigment to drop from Kuva Jesters instead of Condrocs and Mortus Pink pigment to drop from Tusk Flameblade instead of Kuakas.
  • Changed Tower White Pigment drop rate to a 100% chance to drop 1 instead of a 20% chance to drop to drop 5, for more consistent farming.

*PTSD from 4 hours of grinding kicks in*

All good... buuut I feel the Catchmoon fix is a mistake. 

its already really powerful, and its 'quirk' of not hitting when it clips the terrain made it more challenging to use.

In fact I made one (high crit.. duh) with lower damage but higher fire rate so that it would be more forgiving to use in grineer hallways, etc.

Catchmoon's projectile will now only collide with world geometry when the center of it hits.

21 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Nezha’s Warding Halo Safeguard Augment now takes yourself into priority consideration before others. Meaning that Warding Halo will be cast on yourself as opposed to your allies regardless of if you’re aiming at them.

Nooooooo sometimes I don't want warding halo on me but still want to protect my pets, why must you do this. 

5 minutes ago, Morrowr said:

Wheres the Atlas Prime or Atlas Cosmetics? One of the first frames, gets no love. Feels like hes been abandoned. (Though Prime would be much better than cosmetics just fyi)

He was far from one of the 'first frames', he should be due to be primed either next or after the next prime release.

With this update my christmas decoration, that I've had up in my cockpit for years, has disappeared... It's so boring all of a sudden...

Still, thanks for the fixes, especially the catchmoon one; not being able to hit a box in front of you cause it clips on the terrain is stupid for a plasma blast that travels through dozens of enemies in a line.

Archived