Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon Remaster: Update 24.6.0

[DE]Megan

19 минут назад, b4timert сказал:

Can you please make ephemera tradeable if done the fight 138 times and got 4 shock and 0 freeze 138 doesn't not include the times i disconnected and cant rejoin or the or the 2 times i crashed. it does include the 2 times the boss dint even drop Hildren part's the host got drop's but non host's didnt.it also starting to get hard find player for the Exploiter orb the fight feel's dragged out and the cursed door always give me frame drops

Let the people trade them, new players cant build them anyway and it helps them get plat. It also isnt fun trying to farm stuff and then getting them over and over, over the part/mod's you want it diluted the drop table in ESO and arbitration.

And if you dont want to make them tradabe please make future ones more reasonable. a example get mr 21, 28, kill last orb 50 times get rank 30 in 
a nightwave sink 40 corpus/grineer ships.
Linking them to achievement is better since it show the player did the content over just being lucky and is a reward for playing.

no, bro, just accept that u cant just BUY with plat all the stuff in game. Some stuff u have to GRIND and drop like in NORMAL games. If u are unlucky - well, its ur problem, thats how random works. Nobody guranteed u it, random is random. Now its valueable item and u ask to make it just common tradeable boring thing. Just cause U want it fast. 

2 minutes ago, BriarBlack said:

FOR WHAT REASON?!

Same reason you can't benefit from the set bonuses on exalted weapons: It either allows for multiple stacking of the secondary effect or offers straight up no bonus.

Say you put Amalgam Organ Shatter on both your melee weapon and your exalted blade. Either you have +120% Charge Attack Speed (which they did not desire you to have) or your exalted blade now has a mod that is both costlier and gives less strength.

So they can't use the mods.

>Fixed not flying in a straight line after rotating the camera 360 degrees while in Archwing.

Thank god. This was making Archwing movement HORRID. I'm super happy for this fix; I noticed it literally every time I used Archwing on the Plains.

29 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Damage changed from 79 Corrosive to 9 Impact, 23 Puncture, 17 Slash and 81 Corrosive delivered in 3 ticks of 27 each over 2 seconds.

what a S#&$ change

Thanks for the update! I do hope those new enemies and conservation animals are actually in the codex this time for codex completionists like me 🙃

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fashion Frame just got a little more energetic! We have now added a SECONDARY Energy customization slot in the Arsenal! This is simply a free added bonus when Forma'ing gear. 

All Gear can unlock this once Forma is applied! All non-Forma compatible goods (Syandanas, Etc) have this automatically.

Also, perhaps an unpopular opinion: I love the two-tone energy and can't wait to see all the new fashion framing everyone's going to do, but I strongly dislike the idea of having to forma just to unlock that option. I guess that's probably mostly just because I personally take some pride in the fact that on all the builds I have for the 39 frames I own, none have been forma'd (I think I may have forma'd a few exalted weapons, but I don't know if that counts towards unlocking the secondary energy for the frame). Getting forma and actually forma-ing isn't the issue for me; sure, it'd take me some time to go through all 39 of my frames, but it's not impossible. I just don't like forma-ing if I don't actually need to and to have an awesome cosmetic option locked behind that mechanic is kind of disheartening imo.

EDIT: Nope; formas on exalted weapons don't count towards unlocking that secondary energy color for the frame. The more you know ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

29 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Echo-Lures are not required as these animals continually roam

Can you do this for Fortuna? It would make Vallis feel so much more alive if the animals where just roaming around 

this looks like a very amazing rework of the plains, but i'll say it again.

with this update, and i hope in future updates, dear @[DE]Megan that there should be a rework of the disponibilities of the Eidolons, so that they are available to hunt anytime. it should have been changed long ago. an option to immediately setup an instance that is set on night when clicking the bounty, i don't know, but something, because this timer has never provided anything good to the general feeling of eidolon hunting except toxicity and tress.

Archived