Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon Remaster: Update 24.6.0

[DE]Megan

But why? Plains is dead. The only thing people do on Plains still is hunt Eidolons. Why should we waste 2gb of our harddrive space just for some better visuals?

We already have all amps and zaws and frames from Plains. Just putting a new "coat of paint" on it and some quality of life changes isnt gonna change that.

This is what youre spending your time on? What about Railjack? What about ACTUAL new content?

"Catchmoon's projectile will now only collide with world geometry when the center of it hits." <--- This was the only noteworthy update in this patch as far as Im concerned and this should have been a thing since its release lol

6 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

The team is looking for a fix for this. Loc-Pins lost to the abyss above will be refunded tomorrow - stay tuned!

While some Loc-Pins seem to be out of bounds ("lost to the abyss above"), it seems like all Loc-Pins have been moved and are no longer in appropriate locations. Could you just remove everyone's PoE Loc-Pins and refund them? I think that would be the easiest and best solution. Then everyone can set them up again manually.

52 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fashion Frame just got a little more energetic! We have now added a SECONDARY Energy customization slot in the Arsenal! This is simply a free added bonus when Forma'ing gear. 

All Gear can unlock this once Forma is applied! All non-Forma compatible goods (Syandanas, Etc) have this automatically.  

Doesn't seem to work as advertised - Syandanas' secondary energy color is only available if equipped on a Warframe which meets the requirement.

Thanks for the huge update but it screwed up my loc-pin locations on the plains. Now everything is off by 800+ meters and I can't even reach the loc-pins to destroy them since they are above the maximum hight for the archwing to reach please fix the loc-pin bug for the map. 

5 minutes ago, burem0n0 said:

But why? Plains is dead. The only thing people do on Plains still is hunt Eidolons. Why should we waste 2gb of our harddrive space just for some better visuals?

We already have all amps and zaws and frames from Plains. Just putting a new "coat of paint" on it and some quality of life changes isnt gonna change that.

This is what youre spending your time on? What about Railjack? What about ACTUAL new content?

Just because you , me and a couple of thousand other people finished with the plains grind doesn't mean that the rest of the 40 million players in warframe have. Talk about selfishness Jesus Christ.

And DE are competent enough to have dedicated teams working on different types of content so you can rest assured all the "Actual" content is still being worked on.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Knell

• The Knell is now automatic.

Tysis

• Damage changed from 79 Corrosive to 9 Impact, 23 Puncture, 17 Slash and 81 Corrosive delivered in 3 ticks of 27 each over 2 seconds.

Ogris

• Converted from Charged to Semi Auto.

Ooh, interesting.
I'm not sure about the change to the Tysis, but we'll see, and I don't think I like the damage reduction on the Ogris. It has a bad enough time in most tiles / against most factions as-is, and it's not like the lowered AoE will stop it from gibbing you anyway.

Signature Weapon Changes:

I like the idea, or rather, this gives the fluff of "signature weapons" some substance - which I like.
My issue is that, in most cases, it is purely fluff.
Nidus came with fitting weapons, as did Harrow. But off the top of my head, that might be it. (I mean, what relation does the Akzani have to Mirage, for instance.)

The Wolf of Saturn Six Changes:

• The Wolf (and other “stalker” type enemies) now have a level cap of 45 for Solo players and 60 for public squads.
  • Significantly reduced the Wolfs tankiness.

Thank fk.
I've only met him twice, but he took ~9 minutes in a synd surv, and having him pop in a Kuva Flood or Nightmare mission... just abort at that point.

With the exception of Amalgam mods not being slottable in Exalted weapons (which, yeah, fair), at a glance I'd say I love all of the Changes.
Kudos.

58 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Ticker has added a Venus Bounty Trap to their Secondhand Wares! A true hunter keeps their tools close at hand.

The use of "their" makes me wonder if this means Ticker's pronouns are they/them. I've been hoping for a hard confirmation regarding their gender identity, since it never quite comes up (besides Ticker referring to themselves as "she").

8 minutes ago, burem0n0 said:

"Catchmoon's projectile will now only collide with world geometry when the center of it hits." <--- This was the only noteworthy update in this patch as far as Im concerned and this should have been a thing since its release lol

Who are these "we" you are talking about. I'm pretty sure there are a lot of people that don't have all the amps/zaws/arcanes etc. 

The game is not just for veterans.

Tarock skin still broken on throwing cards
Kesha kavat armor still broken since release
Limbo Limina skin bugs and issues are still not fixed
Armor has no dual energy
Companions have no dual energy
Attachments have no dual energy
Amps have no dual energy
Operators have no dual energy
Graphical grain settings bugged

Bad. Bad. Bad. These quality of life changes are bad. I was already against the standing for bait trend started with fortuna, now this gets extended to poe. Also, i've farmed all the arcanes. Spent countless hours grinding hundred of eidolon gems for crafting each and every one of them. Not even a small compensation, nothing given back. Not to mention the tysis change, one of mi favourite secondaries that now loses its signature trait of the pure corrosive damage. And WHY does the stalker need a lvl cap? I NUKE him at lvl 90 WITH ONLY THE OPERATOR, he is a JOKE at lvl 45. I already wasn't feeling in danger after the "new" shadow stalker, which is immensely less powerful than the old stalker. The assassin type enemies are ASSASSINS, THEY ARE MEANT TO ASSASSINATE ME, not to entertain me while i kill them with a mk1 lato.

Oh yes and let's nerf ogris aoe a bit more, in the end that aoe is not the only reason because that weapon is a bit useful. We've already seen from the riven dispo update that its use has SKYROCKETED. Oh no wait, its dispo was buffed, it has never been nerfed and never will be since nobody uses it.

Hey, about the update. You guys see the orange pin in the left bottom on the screen? That was supposed to be next to the Cetus door but it is 300m above the ground in that location. Can you please remove all my pins so I can put them again?

image.png

4 minutes ago, KubrowTamer said:

Also, film grain is borked, I have it turned off but im still getting the grain effect.

27 minutes ago, Caramello said:

The game is all pixelated for me, is like film grain is on, even though it is not.

This looks like a bug or a problem on 24.6.0.

Chesa's new Retrieve functionality can no longer stack with Desecrate and other looting Augments (Pilferdroid/Ore Gaze). This was creating some unintended double dips from a single corpse - the dead can only give so much! 

So instead of fixing the trade auto-ban system, you guys instead chose to reduce drops? That's got to be the worst bandaid fix I've ever seen.

The Wolf of Saturn Six Changes:

• The Wolf (and other “stalker” type enemies) now have a level cap of 45 for Solo players and 60 for public squads.
  • Significantly reduced the Wolfs tankiness.
  • Drastically increased the spawn rate of Wolf of Saturn Six
  • Updated Sledge part drop rate to 100%. Now with every engagement you will get a part!

FTFY

•  

Tatsu

• Kills add charges (up to 5 max) that release seeking projectiles (same amount as charges) on slide attacks to stun enemies. 

does this open them up to finishers?

•  

Tysis

• Damage changed from 79 Corrosive to 9 Impact, 23 Puncture, 17 Slash and 81 Corrosive delivered in 3 ticks of 27 each over 2 seconds. 

well, time to sell my tysis riven 😐

Two-Energy Colours!

please say this can open possible  combo elements with chroma in the future? XD could combine stats at 1/2 the normal numbers for pairing (like electric and ice for mroe shields to buff armor to full without arcanes or shield mods) and do procs that are better suited to enemy types, like corrosive against grineer to strip armor and not rely on putting it on weapons all the time.....

Just now, [DE]Megan said:

Known issue! We're working on a fix for the Grain setting toggle being busted. 

Can you please also take note of the Kesha kavat armor? It's been bugged on release since Revenant's update, over 6 months ago, and left alone despite countless bug posts. I know its a small cosmetic but its still a plat only item which means some of who used plat on it that we bought are now stuck with a permanently bugged item.

Archived