Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon Remaster: Update 24.6.0

[DE]Megan

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Plains of Eidolon Remaster: Update 24.6.0

• Fixed ability to see through the Lotus Noggle helmet.

Thank you! While I'd like to know what's going on in Space Mom's head sometimes... That was makin me crazy having to look at every time I logged in.. (she sits on my NAV dash board)

Radiation Status Effect Burp - Damage burst with 100% Radiation Status Effect.

is this a good Idea

Atlas' Passive now prevents him from being affected by abilities and weapons that push or pull (e.g. Terra Embattor Moa mines).

will this be added to hallowed ground?  it is frustrating that rhino and N esha are immune to this CC but Oberon on his carpet is not.  

Amalgam Mods can no longer be equipped on Exalted weapons.

Nooooooo! My instakill Valk build

Signature Weapon Changes:
Having a ‘signature’ weapon now actually benefits you! There are still a few signature weapons that will receive this treatment (Scourge, Hystrix, etc).

what a bout Older frames and weapons or prime frames and their weapons?

I was really looking forward to that Exploiter Orb queuing, but i'm guessing you can only take advantage of this feature if you're max rank with SU? Eudico still gives me the same "we've got something in the works" line when I try and talk to her, operator or not. Everything else looks aces but I was itching to spend this thermia after a lot of silence out of the recruitment chat post-BD.

Reposting this from the other thread:

Please, I beg of you, reduce the amount of rep required for orbiter decorations, so it more or less matches in price with those that can be gotten from Fortuna and Ticker.

Like, 50.000 rep for a single nugget of Iradiate? Or 100.000 for a lone basket of spices? That is waaaaaaay too much. Make it so they're 5.000-10.000 a piece. It'd actually make me wanna farm rep for them, to decorate my orbiter.

19 minutes ago, burem0n0 said:

But why? Plains is dead. The only thing people do on Plains still is hunt Eidolons. Why should we waste 2gb of our harddrive space just for some better visuals?

We already have all amps and zaws and frames from Plains. Just putting a new "coat of paint" on it and some quality of life changes isnt gonna change that.

This is what youre spending your time on? What about Railjack? What about ACTUAL new content?

"Catchmoon's projectile will now only collide with world geometry when the center of it hits." <--- This was the only noteworthy update in this patch as far as Im concerned and this should have been a thing since its release lol

Just because you dont like the plains doesn't mean everyone thinks the same.

Every person in my clan has been ecstatic about this update.

Maybe you are just too hard to please?

Also, its not like they are only able to work on one thing at a time. They are working on Railjack. Be patient.

I suppose they've already reported it, but I'll mention it just in case.

The plains look very nice, but I have a problem, I had put some "loc-pin" to mark my areas, caves, fishing, etc on the map, now with the new map design these "loc-pin" were fixed and I can not remove them.

Example cetus door (previous location):

oJw1vNs.jpg

Sorry if my English is bad, I had to use a translator.

When will we get a fix to Valkyr's Hysteria dropping her out of hysteria and being unable to attack, re-enter hysteria or switch weapons for almost a full minute while holding her weapon in an awkward pose? She's my favorite frame but this glitch has made her unplayable for me lately. 😧

Added a new setting under Equipment > Landing Craft > Interior, where old and future Interiors will live so you no longer need to sell to remove.

Does this mean I can keep my Christmas decoration setup when I equip the new decoration setups?

If yes, then yay.

All of this:

• Knell: Knell now has a 2 round mag when wielded by Harrow. 
  • Tenora: Headshot kills with alt fire have a 20% chance to instantly refill magazine when wielded by Octavia.
  • Pandero: Headshot kills with alt fire increase reload speed by 20% when wielded by Octavia.
  • Nagantaka: 1m innate Punch-Through when wielded by Garuda. 
  • Fusilai: Increased projectile speed when wielded by Gara.
  • Volnus: Additional slam radial damage when wielded by Gara.
  • Astilla: Additional 80 ammo pool when wielded by Gara.
  • Phantasma: Has 15 magazine when wielded by Revenant.
  • Tekko: Additional 6% status when wielded by Atlas.
  • Tatsu: Charge cap is 9 when wielded by Revenant.

okay cool, but why don't your Prime Weapons get neat Gimmicks like this ? just asking

• Replaced Bait Blueprints with Baits in Fisher Hai-Luk’s Offerings. This means Baits are no longer craft-ception with other fish parts and can now just be bought outright for Standing.
  • Reusable Fish Bait Blueprints can now be sold for 100,000 Credits. Relics of a different time for some, easy Credits for others.

This change is a mistake.  I liked the Cetus fishing bait chain as it felt like I had achieved something when I finally got to the top tier bait... now it's just as mindless and off putting as the Fortuna fishing and I have zero reason to touch fishing bait again.

The original Cetus fishing is fishing done right, Fortuna fishing is fishing gone stupid.  Please revert this change.

4 minutes ago, Kittenykat said:

When will we get a fix to Valkyr's Hysteria dropping her out of hysteria and being unable to attack, re-enter hysteria or switch weapons for almost a full minute while holding her weapon in an awkward pose? She's my favorite frame but this glitch has made her unplayable for me lately. 😧

it is a lag induced glitch and agreed we need a fix for it.

3 minutes ago, Zelnarka said:

All of this:

• Knell: Knell now has a 2 round mag when wielded by Harrow. 
  • Tenora: Headshot kills with alt fire have a 20% chance to instantly refill magazine when wielded by Octavia.
  • Pandero: Headshot kills with alt fire increase reload speed by 20% when wielded by Octavia.
  • Nagantaka: 1m innate Punch-Through when wielded by Garuda. 
  • Fusilai: Increased projectile speed when wielded by Gara.
  • Volnus: Additional slam radial damage when wielded by Gara.
  • Astilla: Additional 80 ammo pool when wielded by Gara.
  • Phantasma: Has 15 magazine when wielded by Revenant.
  • Tekko: Additional 6% status when wielded by Atlas.
  • Tatsu: Charge cap is 9 when wielded by Revenant.

okay cool, but why don't your Prime Weapons get neat Gimmicks like this ? just asking

I would love it if S&A prime got say more attack speed on Oberon

Players who can handle an increased challenge are now able to opt-in to making their Thermia Fracture's more difficult! We have added a method to allow players to increase difficulty and lower the overall duration needed to complete 4 Fractures.

• Players can now expend additional Coolant Canisters after a harvest has begun within the first 30 seconds of starting the harvest.
  • Each additional Coolant Canisters spent will increase the score of the Fracture by +1 (max of 4)
  • Each additional Coolant Canister will increase the frequency of the 'Burps'.
  • Each additional Coolant Canister will increase (pinned) the alert level of the fight.
  • Each additional Coolant Canister will add 50 seconds to your Fracture, reducing the overall time it takes to find/complete 4 Fractures.

Fracture Burps happen on a random timer (5-15 seconds) and randomly selected from the list below:

• Nullifier Burp - Burst of energy that creates a nullifier volume around the Fracture for a brief moment.
  • Radiation Status Effect Burp - Damage burst with 100% Radiation Status Effect.
  • Rage Burp - Increases the damage output of nearby enemies.
  • Thermic Raknoids - Spawns Thermic Raknoids. A new Raknoid variant with unique stats and aesthetic! 
  • Eximus Burp - Spawns Eximus units.
  • Enemy Level Burp - Increases the current enemy level.

So, they occasionally release gas, and that gas does these effects?
What? How? Why?

Creator Mode Setting Addition:

We have added a new Option called "Creator Mode"! This exists to help players and Content Creators with a simple principle: no distractions, no spoilers. 
When this is toggled on:

• Fortuna Citizens won't reveal their secret. 
  • The Lotus will no longer be as purple. 
  • Operator transmissions will be voice only.
  • Email on login screen will be all ********** like the password
  • On-orbiter transmissions and in-mission bumpers for Invasions / Alerts will not appear. 

THANK. YOU. Finally! Now I don't have to see Space Mom be purple! Though I'll have to disable it when I head into fortuna...

Archived