Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon Remaster: Update 24.6.0

[DE]Megan

1. Quick attacks need to be reimplemented since lots of stances make you very immobile.
2. Remove "Anti-Maim" feature for polearms/staff. (cannot function at max potential/very unbearable to use) (Detailed thread here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1073258-slow-polearmstaff-spin-attack/?tab=comments#c)
3. Right click should not switch to guns. Constant zooming while melee aim-glide/right click combos is annoying. (Useless Guardian Derision)
4. Fix inability to Void Dash straight after shooting amp. (able to cloak but not dash) (most obvious after firing Dissic Scaffold Grenade)
5. Fix occasionally no archgun enemies during profit taker (or they spawn very very far away).
6. Fix Profit Pylons occasionally clip through shrooms causing them to stay in mid-air (need to fix asap).
7. Fix reversed drop chance of Atmos systems and Repeller systems from Profit-Taker. I have 4 Atmos and 24 Repeller. ("rare" reward)
8. Add loadout system for operator, especially amp/arcane loadouts that sync with warframe loadouts. Dont want to switch constantly between eidolon/profit/missions etc.
9. Add option to change operator loadout in simulacrum. (amp/arcane testing)
10. Fix extermination minimap tracker. When I am nearly done with most exterminate missions an enemy 500-1000m away (literally) will get marked and after I kill that enemy another similar marker will appear etc.
11. Fix enemies getting stuck behind walls/pipes and hiding forever in Hydron/Helene.
12. Revise play "something" with friend nightwave challenge. Adding someone to friend list and inviting them to game is not a challenge.
13. Increase Wolf-Cred income. 300 wolf-creds at level 24 is absolutely ridiculous. "Fairness" and the elimination of RNG should not have significant progressive drawbacks.
14. Increase enemy spawns in Orb Vallis. At max alert level only around 3-5 enemies per minute.
15. Fix toggle sprint reset on first roll in game.

Just now, spirit_of_76 said:

agreed on the space mom part the rest I don't care about

Trust me, I hate seeing space mom be purple and sound glitchy. I understand WHY, but I've always wanted a setting to disable it so I can hear Rebecca's sweet lovely voice again instead of it being glitchy. On the other hand, I love my Operator's voice. I love how he looks (Now, at least) when he pops up in the little window. I'm conflicted.

Another problem. In the menu of customization of ships, are enabled all designs, including those that are not for the ship we have selected.

Example Xiphos with Dex Liset Skin:

FjsSsUV.jpg

Example Liset with Xiphos Prisma.

UltXnnn.jpg

Just now, MaxSaga said:

Another problem. In the menu of customization of ships, are enabled all designs, including those that are not for the ship we have selected.

Example Xiphos:

FjsSsUV.jpg

Actually, the Dex skin doesn't look bad on the Xiphos.

EDIT: I just realized that the design isn't on the Xiphos... Man i'm dumb. XD

You completely destroyed Tysis. Completely ruined it's role as a pure status weapon. Putting IPS on it vastly lowers it's actual damage. If you want to nerf it that badly, just lower the damage some. You may as well have just deleted it.

Great job for the update. It really is beautiful and there are a lot of QoL changes, however, as i mostly hunt eidolons I'm scared with how those will look after this update, they were totally unplayable after an update that has nothing to do with plains of eidolon, imagine with this 😄

Current bugs i've found:
-Loc-pins are messed up.

-I'm missing my christmas decoration!!

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Wolf of Saturn Six Changes:

• The Wolf (and other “stalker” type enemies) now have a level cap of 45 for Solo players and 60 for public squads.
  • Significantly reduced the Wolfs tankiness.

Can you also make him spawn more often?
I've encountered him only once outside of nightmare/sortie missions, which I don't count.
5 times all together, 2 times I killed him, 1 time he dropped his rare mod, the other time he droped nothing.
The other three times he killed me while I was rifting as Limbo.
I wish all the new enemies couldn't hurt limbo while he's rifting.
If it's a bug please fix it, if it's intentional please change it,
limbo is the squishiest frame, he can't hurt enemies while in the rift,
so they shouldn't be able to hurt him while he's in the rift.

Somehow the update created some weird bug (at least on Ares, Mars, Sabotage, haven't tried in other places) where everytime there's a door somewhere that only one person in the squad can get through (I assume it's the host?), while it acts as if it was locked for the rest of the squad, not allowing to complete the mission.

Yassss. 

Improving existing stuff are my favorite updates. 

I look forward to the hotfixes that complete the rollout of the dual energy colors, because currently there are lots of things that are missing the functionality:

- accessories

- weapons

- companions' glowy bits

- glowy bits on syandanas

- glowy bits on frames

- sigils 

- kiddos and their stuff 

... pretty much everything that's not coded as "seperate-from-the-physical-model energy emanation" 

DE... why ruin the best fishing spot? Not best cuz it gave more fish or anything, best because it just looked cool and was nice to chill there. 
Now its a big empty area, and there is a huge invisible wall there for no reason.

22qLP9K.png

1 minute ago, GalatinePrime said:

. Remove "Anti-Maim" feature for polearms/staff. (cannot function at max potential/very unbearable to use) (Detailed thread here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1073258-slow-polearmstaff-spin-attack/?tab=comments#c)

good

1 minute ago, GalatinePrime said:

3. Right click should not switch to guns. Constant zooming while melee aim-glide/right click combos is annoying. (Useless Guardian Derision)

I would Like an option to change this as well because some times I want to keep melee that or add a blocking button to the game.  on a side note, it is not right click but ADS.  

4 minutes ago, GalatinePrime said:

8. Add loadout system for operator, especially amp/arcane loadouts that sync with warframe loadouts. Dont want to switch constantly between eidolon/profit/missions etc.

this would be nice

5 minutes ago, GalatinePrime said:

12. Revise play "something" with friend nightwave challenge. Adding someone to friend list and inviting them to game is not a challenge.

you would be surprised

6 minutes ago, GalatinePrime said:

Increase Wolf-Cred income. 300 wolf-creds at level 24 is absolutely ridiculous. "Fairness" and the elimination of RNG should not have significant progressive drawbacks.

not sure what yu mean but I tnink that the wolf creds should be in the first 10-15 ranks and then in the remainder are the high-level stuff/ endgame stuff

8 minutes ago, GalatinePrime said:

Increase enemy spawns in Orb Vallis. At max alert level only around 3-5 enemies per minute.

you must be solo in  duos it is a fair bit faster

Added a new setting under Equipment > Landing Craft > Interior, where old and future Interiors will live so you no longer need to sell to remove.

Thanks. For a second I thought my snow is gone. 😩😳

Fantastic update! 

12 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Plains Conservation 

Please, please make a system where I can trade in tags to further improve my pet stats. I'm not interested in floofs but if I get to improve my pets I'll conserve as many animals as you want.

13 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Tusk Thumper Floofs

Bwahahahaha. Ok. Maybe I'm interested in these floofs.

14 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Replaced Arcane Blueprints with Arcanes in Quills Offerings meaning that Arcanes no longer need to be built.
  • Replaced Arcane Blueprints with Arcanes in Hok's Offerings meaning that Arcanes no longer need to be built.
    • Owned Magus, Exodia, and Virtuos Arcane Blueprints have been converted to full-crafted Arcanes.

That's incredibly nice. A lot of these arcanes have little to no use though since even at full strength the effects are too little/inconsistent. For example Exodia Force should proc from modified weapon damage which would actually make the effect very deadly and a viable alternative to Triumph and Valor, not base which makes the effect a joke. Exodia hunt should have a 100% chance to pull especially since Magus Anomaly has a 100% chance to pull on top of a wider pull range. etc. etc. Cetus Magus arcanes like Cloud and Cadence are also pretty bad compared to effects like elevate.

19 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

inventory purists

This is a thing in warframe?

19 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Replaced Bait Blueprints with Baits in Fisher Hai-Luk’s Offerings. This means Baits are no longer craft-ception with other fish parts and can now just be bought outright for Standing.

I like this. Removal of having to fish to make bait to get higher level fish will be very convenient.

22 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Normalized Fish Part costs across Amp Part Blueprints - some had 5 rare parts, some had 2, now there's 3 needed for all.

That's also nice.

22 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Removed Cetus Wisp costs from Operator Armour Blueprints, and replaced them with Eidolon Gems.
  • Removed Cetus Wisps from Amp Prism Blueprint, and replaced them with Fish Parts or Eidolon Gems.

Happy about this but after thinking about this a bit I feel like this is going too far in the other direction. The prior issues was the sheer quantity of wisps needed for one thing. Drop the price down to 1-2 wisps per thing and the farm suddenly becomes much more reasonable without making wisp farming near obsolete.

24 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Reduced Standing cost of Cetus Wisps from Quills Offerings.

See above

25 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Added sell price to Fish Meat (100 Credits per unit). Selling them makes sense to add for inventory purists as changes come for their uses.

Fish Oil can now be sold for 100 Credits

Interesting. Could fish now be a viable way to get early game credits? A few hundred credits a fish isnt bad for how fast the common species spawn at a good spot.

27 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

KORRUDO

Woah.  Hand-feet melee. Been a while since the last one.

29 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Creator Mode Setting Addition:

• Fortuna Citizens won't reveal their secret. 
  • The Lotus will no longer be as purple. 

I will pay money to have separate toggles for these two options.

31 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Players can now expend additional Coolant Canisters after a harvest has begun within the first 30 seconds of starting the harvest.
  • Each additional Coolant Canisters spent will increase the score of the Fracture by +1 (max of 4)
  • Each additional Coolant Canister will increase the frequency of the 'Burps'.
  • Each additional Coolant Canister will increase (pinned) the alert level of the fight.
  • Each additional Coolant Canister will add 50 seconds to your Fracture, reducing the overall time it takes to find/complete 4 Fractures.

Nice nice nice.

32 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Nullifier Burp - Burst of energy that creates a nullifier volume around the Fracture for a brief moment.
  • Radiation Status Effect Burp - Damage burst with 100% Radiation Status Effect.

*nervous sweating*

33 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Warframe “In Air” Ability Changes:

This is fantastic. Frequent porting of new/updated mechanics to old systems can only be a good thing. Now if only you guys would import the ability to scale abilities off of weapon mods to every 1 ability that does damage.

35 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Tatsu

• Kills add charges (up to 5 max) that release seeking projectiles (same amount as charges) on slide attacks to stun enemies.

Oooo. I still think the base stats are a bit weak for how cool the weapon was and how anticipated it was. Maybe not necessarily increase the status/crit/base but do something crazy like up the channeled damage to 10x or something.

35 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Knell

• The Knell is now automatic.

OOOOOOOHHHHH. But please also make the Knell proc off of hitting weak spots so it's potentially useful against bosses.

36 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Tysis

• Damage changed from 79 Corrosive to 9 Impact, 23 Puncture, 17 Slash and 81 Corrosive delivered in 3 ticks of 27 each over 2 seconds.

So you're telling me each shot now does slightly less damage than a lex prime and can potentially proc status 3 times? Iiiiiinteresting. (also please help the Lex/Aklex)

38 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Ogris

• Converted from Charged to Semi Auto.
  • Ammo pool increased from 20 to 30.
  • Area-of-Effect increased from 6 to 7m.
  • Area-of-Effect damage reduced from 600 to 400.

Hm. Just looking at the numbers I think this could go a bit further. 400 damage is less than the Arca plasmor which is much safer to use, potentially covers a bigger area since its AOE is along the entire flight path, and has a much better damage type.

IMO all the launcher type weapons could use

• self damage only deals the weapon's base damage or a very limited amount of damage
  • innate armor penetration
43 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Wolf Sledge

• Added a 5m 200 Explosion damage radial attack on recall.
  • Increased Range from 1 to 1.5m.
  • Increased Melee damage from 115 to 130.
  • Increased throwing projectile damage from 575 to 650.
  • Reduced the collision width of the thrown projectile from 0.6m to 0.2m.
  • Increased the speed of the throwing animations.

Nice QoL changes on the thrown attack. Hope those thrown/explosive stats scale with mods like glaives do.  I'll get this weapon one day when the wolf decides to man up and appear for me.

44 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Signature Weapon Changes:
Having a ‘signature’ weapon now actually benefits you! There are still a few signature weapons that will receive this treatment (Scourge, Hystrix, etc).

• Knell: Knell now has a 2 round mag when wielded by Harrow. 
  • Tenora: Headshot kills with alt fire have a 20% chance to instantly refill magazine when wielded by Octavia.
  • Pandero: Headshot kills with alt fire increase reload speed by 20% when wielded by Octavia.
  • Nagantaka: 1m innate Punch-Through when wielded by Garuda. 
  • Fusilai: Increased projectile speed when wielded by Gara.
  • Volnus: Additional slam radial damage when wielded by Gara.
  • Astilla: Additional 80 ammo pool when wielded by Gara.
  • Phantasma: Has 15 magazine when wielded by Revenant.
  • Tekko: Additional 6% status when wielded by Atlas.
  • Tatsu: Charge cap is 9 when wielded by Revenant.

Woah. Most of these actually sound pretty good especially the Tenora and Pandero. 

Nagantaka really needs to either get a bigger mag or have its reload speed halved. It's current passive does not help reload speed much since the stronger +/- armored the enemies get the harder it is to get the headshot kill especially since the weapon doesnt crit consistently.

Base punch through needs to be a thing on all projectile weapons.

How much additional radius for the volnus?

52 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Two-Energy Colours!

WOOHOOOOO. Endgame buffs baby!

53 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Matchmaking for the Exploiter Orb fight can now be done by visiting Eudico in Little Duck’s room!
  • Hildryn is no longer restricted to move at walking speed when charging Balefire.

WOOOHOOOOOO. Buff lady buff and no more having to put together exploiter runs!

54 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Chesa's new Retrieve functionality can no longer stack with Desecrate and other looting Augments (Pilferdroid/Ore Gaze). This was creating some unintended double dips from a single corpse - the dead can only give so much! 

Interesting? I only use cats and moa these days but from what I was reading on the reddit and looking at the wiki this effect isnt all that powerful to begin with.

56 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Atlas' Passive now prevents him from being affected by abilities and weapons that push or pull (e.g. Terra Embattor Moa mines).
  • Restored ability to have Baruuk's Desert Wind slam pull enemies instead of pushing them by holding block/aim key.

Hell yeah!

57 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Killing enemies with Operator abilities (Void Blast, Void Dash) will now grant the kill Affinity to the equipped Amp when possible.

Hah. Like any of those things are capable of actually doing damage to enemies. Just tested in the simulacrum. With maxed madurai a void blast does ~170 to a lv 40 lancer. ~1/15th of its HP bar. Surprisingly the charged fireball does around 4500 damage to the lancer but that drops to ~1.8k against a lv 40 heavy gunner which is ~1/6 of its total HP and locks you into using madurai.

59 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Typing an item name (ie Stradavar Prime, Equinox Prime, etc) in the Trade screen search bar will now display all Relics that contain that item.
  • You can now also name/rename weapons that Polarized, as opposed to the strict Rank 30 requirement. 
  • Nezha’s Warding Halo Safeguard Augment now takes yourself into priority consideration before others. Meaning that Warding Halo will be cast on yourself as opposed to your allies regardless of if you’re aiming at them.
  • Catchmoon's projectile will now only collide with world geometry when the center of it hits.

Some nice QoL changes. Nerf catchmoon.

Amalgam Mods can no longer be equipped on Exalted weapons.

Eh?

• Changed Tower White pigment to drop from Kuva Jesters instead of Condrocs and Mortus Pink pigment to drop from Tusk Flameblade instead of Kuakas.
  • Changed Tower White Pigment drop rate to a 100% chance to drop 1 instead of a 20% chance to drop to drop 5, for more consistent farming.

Finally. I can finally get these colors for the dojo...

Fixes always appreciated.

Overall great update. Lots of stuff I wasnt expecting. Lots of nice additions and QoL changes.

Archived