Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon Remaster: Hotfix 24.6.1

[DE]Megan

18 minutes ago, Voltage said:

Thank you for the hotfix.

I hope there is a concrete way that the Tusk Thumper spawns. So far I have found it does not spawn during bounties and the Bull/Doma spawn after a stage 5 bounty is completed. Nothing during night cycles so far.

A Doma spawned on me while doing stage 3 of a tier 5 bounty.

Also, is it intended that we are immune of its shockwave attacks when on top of rocks or is it a bug?

Aaaaand, the Thumpers has the chance to get stuck. My first encounter with it, it got stuck on a rock thus easy kill on its knees @[DE]Megan

20 minutos atrás, [DE] Megan disse:

Planícies de Eidolon Remaster: Hotfix 24.6.1

Alterar:

• Mudou Rahn Prisma Blueprint para requerer 3 Conchas Seram Beetle ao cavaleiro de Glappid Bait.

Conserta:

• Corrigida a configuração do filme em grão sempre ativado. 
  • Corrigido várias falhas para redefinir como suas ligações de chave para os padrões.
  • Corrigido uum od foi um uktent durante uma transição de planícies de volta a Cetus. 
  • Corrigido um acidente ao morrer.
  • Corrigido um direito aleatório que se encontra aleatoriamente aleatoriamente de forma aleatória. Nós mencionamos que é aleatório?
  • Correções para Multishot Mods não funcionam com o Simulor. 

Problemas conhecidos:

• Loc-Pins dispara fora do alcance, tornando-os inacessíveis para serem removidos.
    • O roteiro será lançado amanhã para o devolver o Loc-Pins de volta.

verifiquem os rastros dos animais pois não estão muito bem visíveis quando caçamos.

8 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Plains of Eidolon Remaster: Hotfix 24.6.1

Changes:

• Changed Rahn Prism Blueprint to require 3 Seram Beetle Shells instead of Glappid Bait.

Fixes:

• Fixed the Film Grain setting always being enabled. 
  • Fixed several crashes when resetting your key bindings to defaults.
  • Fixed a crash that could occur when transitioning from the Plains back to Cetus. 
  • Fixed a crash when dying.
  • Fixed a random crash that randomly happened at random. Did we mention it's random?
  • Fixes towards Multishot Mods potentially not working with the Simulor. 

Known Issues:

• Loc-Pins skyrocket out of reach making them inaccessible to remove.
    • Script will be run tomorrow to refund Loc-Pins back.

The secondary energy colors look amazing. I love them.

However. Would you consider NOT requiring a forma to enable them? I really, really, really, REALLY don't want to forma and then level ~25 frames (or whoever many) just for the sake of this feature alone. Especially since it might interfere with my current builds, and whatever I have planned for them in the future.

Why force this on us? Haven't you got enough feedback from Nightwave that requiring players to Forma things, they don't want and need is just...bad? Why not have it be enabled by potatoing things instead?

22 minutes ago, Senguash said:

Thanks for the hotfix.

I feel kinda bad about all the time spent farming resources for arcanes in the plains, that now mean nothing.

I was gonna ask to have the resources refunded, but all the plains of eidolon resources are basically useless now.

Fortuna suffers from the same problem. What are the rare gems and fish for?

The resource grind for arcanes was fine, it was one of those things that people spent more time complaining about than working towards.

Also, I hate being that guy, but those loc pins are going to keep being more work than they're worth.

With 500+ nyth and sentirum down the drain it's nice knowing I'm getting those 450 polymer refunded instead xd

it meant something, you wouldnt have had them until this very moment otherwise. personally i dont know why you can get them fully built now, they should have stayed craftable. i mean i prefer them being fully built, but gameplay wise they should not be.

Using a Scanner (I haven't tested fishing spears or mining lasers yet) prevents manual swapping back to my Primary weapon with the Weapon Swap button if a Primary weapon (any primary) is the only weapon equipped.  I have to either go in and unequip the Scanner manually, or pop into spoiler mode and back out.

If a Secondary is the only weapon equipped it works fine.

I'm using an Xbox 360 controller.

Is there any chance you'll update Little duck so she doesn't unskippably whine at you if you commit the oh-so-horrible sin of fast travelling to her before getting out of your Warframe?

...Better yet, just make her stop demanding it out of you after the first time. ONCE IS ENOUGH.

hace 10 minutos, Ssalem dijo:

However. Would you consider NOT requiring a forma to enable them? I really, really, really, REALLY don't want to forma and then level ~25 frames (or whoever many) just for the sake of this feature alone. Especially since it might interfere with my current builds, and whatever I have planned for them in the future.

Why force this on us? Haven't you got enough feedback from Nightwave that requiring players to Forma things, they don't want and need is just...bad? Why not have it be enabled by potatoing things instead?

Wait a sec. Are you saying that you use 25+ frames without EVER having used a Forma on them nor planning to do so?

what about "using tools swaps secondary weapon back to primary weapon"

either by shortcut key or selecting from wheel, using tools, namely spears, drills, scanners, while having a secondary equipped swaps it back to primary selecting the same tool again from wheel.

especially while on scan-hunt, it is really annoying for a secondary weapons' lover (for me it is staticor) and it would be very appreciated if you can have this fixed.

Thanks for the hotfix.

There is one problem that I am having. When I went to fix the keybinds (mainly for crouch) all of the configurations are not working. Nothing I cant move type or anything. So I would like to know if there is a solution to the problem or if you can fix my controls. 

Thanks Once again. 

Archived