Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon Remaster: Hotfix 24.6.1

[DE]Megan

What about Universal Vaccuum ?
What about REMOVING decoration limit ?
What about cancelling stupid Ignis Riven Nerf ?
What about Exposition Hall limitation in the dojo ?
What about Vauban UI bug with Vortex ?
What about increasing speed of Nova's Molecular Prime (she wasn't supposed to be "kill faster than they can kill you" ? )
What about visual change with locked corpus container and failed kavat locked container ?
What about RAIDS ?

RAIDS RAIDS RAIDS RAIDS RAIDS RAIDS RAIDS RAIDS RAIDS RAIDS RAIDS RAIDS RAIDS 

1 hour ago, Lythael said:

Making Cetus arcanes pre built was a best thing you did so far DE.

Thank you!

I do feel slightly sorry for those who had to farm the mats to build full sets.

Kinda made me salty that they did so right after I spent hours to gather resources to build at least 1/3 of these and now sitting at a few hundreds of wisps, but at the same time... it really makes things A LOT easier. I didn't even want to build half of the arcanes for zaws and at least 2/3 of operator arcanes and now I can just buy them with reputation and check out are they as useless as I think they are or not.

Yeah great, until now I only had garbage frame-rate and stuttering on Fart-tuna, now my frame-rate is halved on the Plains as well, great job!
The bullS#&$ flying around like a dumbass since you introduced the melee changes is still there of course.

Those new enemies are really fun to fight against though.

4 hours ago, Glitchrr36 said:

Just now got to download and play, but in Ivara at least it seems thumpers occasionally just jump then despawn. Might be an issue of them not detecting me since I was prowling, might not. 

3 hours ago, Celthric317 said:

How about fixing thumpers vanishing?

Oh good, it wasn't just me - I've only encountered two thumpers total (the plains seem emptier than usual in fact), and one jumped into the air and disappeared on me. The other one I killed, and apparently got fish parts from. Cuthol tendrils, to be exact. 

So yes: they probably shouldn't jump and vanish, and...again, to the devs: what triggers the thumpers to appear? Is it simply a random chance to see one during the day, or is there something I ought to be doing?

12 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Plains of Eidolon Remaster: Hotfix 24.6.1

Changes:

• Changed Rahn Prism Blueprint to require 3 Seram Beetle Shells instead of Glappid Bait.

Fixes:

• Fixed the Film Grain setting always being enabled. 
  • Fixed several crashes when resetting your key bindings to defaults.
  • Fixed a crash that could occur when transitioning from the Plains back to Cetus. 
  • Fixed a crash when dying.
  • Fixed a random crash that randomly happened at random. Did we mention it's random?
  • Fixes towards Multishot Mods potentially not working with the Simulor. 

Known Issues:

• Loc-Pins skyrocket out of reach making them inaccessible to remove.
    • Script will be run tomorrow to refund Loc-Pins back.

Hey guys it it only me that has a visual bug ? In the right down on the screen , is a whit bar ? and yes i knowits hard to be seen cuz of the forum white back screen...unknown.png?width=1164&height=676

unknown.png?width=1202&height=677

1 hour ago, Ham_Grenabe said:

Oh good, it wasn't just me - I've only encountered two thumpers total (the plains seem emptier than usual in fact), and one jumped into the air and disappeared on me. The other one I killed, and apparently got fish parts from. Cuthol tendrils, to be exact. 

So yes: they probably shouldn't jump and vanish, and...again, to the devs: what triggers the thumpers to appear? Is it simply a random chance to see one during the day, or is there something I ought to be doing?

I've had them vanish once they jump out of line of sight like them jumping over a cliff and gone for good.

As far as triggering them I've been doing bounty's when they appear and match the bounty's enemy level also.

Just now, Slayer-. said:

I've had them vanish once they jump out of line of sight like them jumping over a cliff and gone for good.

As far as triggering them I've been doing bounty's when they appear and match the bounty's enemy level also.

Okay, thanks. They seem to be pretty rare if you're just cruising around the plains; I'll try some bounties.

Hey guys, I can't provide a screen shot but there is a bug. I was in the poe capturing some eidolons with my team. I was the Chroma. My Chroma with 918 damage increase buff. We have the first 2 no problem but when we were going for the hydrolist my buff went down to 412. It did not move further than that even though i damage myself. I checked the ability screen from in game menu and it said 412 too. Now I have no config with that value. When we go to cetus and go back to poe it happened again from the start. so I left checked my build (which was ok it said 918 right there) then re entered and the problem was solved. I don't knwo what caused this but you might wanna check it.

10 minutes ago, Ham_Grenabe said:

Okay, thanks. They seem to be pretty rare if you're just cruising around the plains; I'll try some bounties.

P.s I'm also pretty sure it's also only during the daytime they appear during bountys as I've not seen one during the night cycle.

17 minutes ago, GalatinePrime said:

you better refund the resources wasted on crafted arcanes

11 minutes ago, Mate397 said:

I second the notion that people should be refunded for the resources they wasted on arcanes instead of those loc pins probably not many use in the first place.

Quick question: Imagine they do that. Now, what you gonna do with all these resources? Honestly, what?

Beside crafting zaws and amps and a few irrelevant things they are useless now and you need only a few to craft these + you can get quite a lot just by killing thumpers now. Wisps were pain in the butt to gather, but now there are only a few places wher you need them. Where Breath of Eidolon is used now?

Archived