Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon Remaster: Hotfix 24.6.1

[DE]Megan

A few bugs I've noticed in my orbiter :

- Tadit Planter Decoration : energy color is no longer visible or inheriting the orbiters current custom energy color

- New Loka Stencil : Very bright, seems like the stencil is layered wrong ie. in front of the walls default texture instead of blending in behind it

Reposting here from the Dev Workshop thread RE Harrow's Condemn:

The update is great for Trinity and some of the others. Harrow's Condemn on the other hand? It's awful. Completely breaks the flow of combat for him and also leaves him very vulnerable. His change needs to be reverted for now until a smoother animation can be put in place. Either that or make it like Trinity where it's just castable in the air/no ground slam 😕

Edit: A response from a friend who is a Harrow main who doesn't frequent the forums:

Being able to bullet jump through enemies and chain them as you go by added to his survivability. But it doesn't even chain them the same way now.

Before you could be to their sides and it’d still hit. Now? You have to land directly in front of them to chain them, though that’s if you’re still alive after the few seconds animation delay from the landing/ground slam.

We may not have been able to cast it in the air before, but you could do it during a bullet jump close to the ground. Doing so added to his maneuverability and survivability, and now that’s gone. His forward momentum is gone. Condemn's cone/range also feels a lot smaller after this change.

If anything, this change to Harrow forces him to be on the ground even more now for his Condemn to work right, and that ability is very important in his arsenal...

Please PLEASE Make ephemera's Tradeable. I did the boss fight (Exploiter Orb) and ESO over 100 times. Stalker 4 times, and have yet to get any of them.

Hear me out. Sense they take Essence to craft. they are still an end-game item. it's not that it requires skill to get, it's luck. and it's not a "Fair" system. 

Hey DE,

I know this isn't as big of a deal to most people but, can you lower Cetus standing prices on decorations?

Ticker: "Perfectly balanced, as all things should be" 

Cetus People: "I skipped Lunch to make this, pay your life savings and patience"

50,000 standing alone is already something to scoff at in disgust (100,000 will never be worth 1 item you can stare at on your Liset). It's a shame good simple decorations are locked behind a grind wall of time in comparison to Ticker's deals only limited to resources essentially. I knew trade chat was a Wild West for bad deals, but this is going to be really depressing if this stays like it is after you leave Cetus like this till whenever you update...which we all know may take a while.

Can you at least lower the 100,000 standing items to like 25,000? And maybe 50,000 to 10,000? Please?

I don't grind Tridelons every day, yet I'm sure NO ONE will argue that paying 25,000 standing at the Quills is much nicer than just wasting 3 hours+ of your life each day grinding only for 1 decoration each week-if they're adamant enough to grind for it. (that and they're locked on standing limits)

there is a bug with Magus Revert it shows it can be bought at Onkko while it is from Fortuna. I kinda love those changes, was just starting the arcane grind, but had almost all of the blueprints for them... 125 arcanes received, tyvm :) 

hace 9 horas, Nekothika dijo:

What about increasing speed of Nova's Molecular Prime (she wasn't supposed to be "kill faster than they can kill you" ? )

She was supposed to make the enemies waaaaaaay slower than her, so she could kill them easily, but players corrupted that and decided that it was cooler to give buffs to enemies.

Sadly, there are many who like that... thing and even consider it better than the original. For someone who has seen the golden age of Nova (when she was released), that really hurts.

Changes to how Arca Plasmor's and Catchmoon's projectiles behave resulted in inability to shoot through Gara's Mass Vitrify being both inside and outside of it - projectiles just bounce back off the glass wall and then dissappears. Other projectile weapons work fine (tested Lenz, Supra, Staticor).

17 minutes ago, Hawner said:

She was supposed to make the enemies waaaaaaay slower than her, so she could kill them easily, but players corrupted that and decided that it was cooler to give buffs to enemies.

Sadly, there are many who like that... thing and even consider it better than the original. For someone who has seen the golden age of Nova (when she was released), that really hurts.

DE even push forward the Fast build with Power Donation (and is great). Is not a "corruption" or "something worse than her original form" (and is not "supposed" - the slow cap is 70%, the build is not lost in some dark, nebulous past), neither a bug to be fixed, is actually an adapted version that fit very well in several groups. What is the problem in having more than a half baked build for a frame? Is bad that she can go both sides? What is the point in reduce the number of builds - and the viability of the frame (because Fast Nova is for Defense p.ex., where a Slow Nova is just a troll or an imbecile - you can switch sides talking about Rescue, p.ex.)?

Or you guys are talking about trolls or misguided people who think (or they don't) public can handle everything without proper setup? Like that random beautiful Lembo in Defense missions that cause 3/4 of the people in the pt to run away from the mission?

1 hour ago, Hawner said:

In which way is it a corruption? Well, beside putting corrupted mods, of course. That's a neat trick for specific game mode. In particular defense since enemies take forever to reach you, so why not speed them up? Of course you can't stay for a while this way since enemies will reach target and kill it in seconds, but you really won't encounter this build in Arbitration, for example... unless it's a troll Nova. There are always a few braind-dead people like that, but that doesn't meant the build it wrong. Nobody in their right mind would bring THAT into Arbitration, but they may bring classic slowa instead. On Hydron, though, it's a lot better than classic slowa which slows entire mission down to a crawl. Something nobody want there. Ye, if you bring slowa there everyone will ask you to stop using her 4 because it is not fun this way. In survival mission or mobile defense? Totally acceptable and actually useful.

Playing on the plaines feels kinda slow, like if my fps would drop (no noticeable drops exist though). Also enemies that aren't in near range move haltingy and sometimes even teleport around. The haltingy movement I had previously just with the furthest away enemies.

Also Oberons Hallowed Grounds execution is slower than before the mainline update. It feels off, without conveying any impact.

Damn i spent ten minutes flying up to my floating loc-pins on POE to destroy them so I could relocate back to where they should have been .. only to see a script is run to fix them the day after.. doh .. locpin down locpin down! oh well making another 10 won't kill me.. will it DE?

BTW DE .. I love what you have done with the plains.. it looks great.. I Slaydrived around scanning things, which btw some again dont appear in codex.. sad.. but the plains does look awesome .. good job.. Gooooddd jjooobb!

Thanks for doing all the bug fixes we throw at you guys but->

1) Can we fix [auroxium alloy]? it costs 600 Oxium not 60 unlike the rest of its components. you can built a room in the Dojo for that amount. (built one set of 20x as a test and it's not just a visual glitch. not that its necessary but it would be great to get a slight refund after its fixed.

2) Fix fish spawns so that tenno can stand on the edge of the shore and still access the deepest part a pond, and not get a puddle most of them time. Without these changes most will continue only fishing if much at all with ivara and zip lines. I will continue play testing the "fish spawning in the ground trick" to see if it persists which i believe was a result of Poe having lower grounds in this update than its predecessor. it is also worth noting that once a fish spawns under a Grinner dock or walkway over any body of water, they tend to never leave into the open arms of very patient tenno.

comment- although ill miss the golden P.o.E with its current germanic theme, I noticed the fine work you have done adding in trees, foliage, rivers, caves and will be curious to see what stories will develop there. if there was one good thing i could bring back to the plains i would start with being able to once again sit on the tops of the ancient enemies and spear fish from above.

Archived