Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Screen Freezing At Starting Loading Screen(Fixed)

--Aether--

This has never happened to me before. But after the Plains Remaster update my game won't even load and I can't even get into the login screen.

emujnks.jpg

Possible Fix For this: 

>Verify and Optimize your download cache with the launcher.

UAc2lWy.png

>When the game is not running, try going to %LOCALAPPDATA%\Warframe and deleting all the funny named folders (like F36423HGJYG5434000 ) and any .cfg files.

For me just verifying the download cache helped. 

Edited by --Aether--
Fixed It

Hey,me too this Is the same thing and am Starting to panic over It,because I thought It was my PC Screwing up again.

For the game,I can hear the Liset noises In the back (Which remind of the very begin when Warframe just got his Liset update) But the loading bar just stay at a tier at the end of loading and just stop there,I been sitting here for 35+ mins just to be sure I might load,but nope.

Try Alt-Tabbing to other window. I play in borderless fullscreen, and since the last update the loading screens freeze every time (starting one, flying ships one). But they unfreeze for some reason when I focus another window, discord, or something else. I load normally, and play mission normally. But I have to switch windows every time I load in and out the mission.

On 2019-04-06 at 12:48 AM, Cyber59100 said:

Hey,me too this Is the same thing and am Starting to panic over It,because I thought It was my PC Screwing up again.

For the game,I can hear the Liset noises In the back (Which remind of the very begin when Warframe just got his Liset update) But the loading bar just stay at a tier at the end of loading and just stop there,I been sitting here for 35+ mins just to be sure I might load,but nope.

Verify your download cache and it will download whatever is corrupted (this usually happens when you have corrupted files). If not then send your logs to DE via a ticket.