Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Baro's Primed Animal Instinct

tprx

18 minutes ago, Hastrer said:

Now imagine KHORA/Venari with this cute mod... CASUAL 110 loot radar and 66 Enemy radar, you will see the Loot behind rock far side from Valis. 

Yep doing this once I get home : )

6 minutes ago, Artoryaz said:

It's not showing in the market, you guys know how much it would cost in platinum if I sold it to someone?

Hmmmm there probably won't be a good "stable" price until it's been gone for a week or so. I'd think it would command a fair bit of plat but at the same time it's also a convinience mod so people don't "need" it for any specific build. Sooooo my speculation is ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Also I almost payed 400 plat for Shield Charger (because it amused me) before the Index was re-added to the game soooo I'm probably not the best baseline. 

Edited by Oreades

4 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

well, maybe now nobody will ever have to complain about Cache Bounties ever again, you'll basically have a map with everything marked on it.

Anyone on PS4 know if he brought Prisma Grinlok? that's what I'm needing.

Doesn't look like it. We should have the 60/60 heat mods and a bronze Kubrow bust decoration

48 minutes ago, Hastrer said:

Now imagine KHORA/Venari with this cute mod... CASUAL 110 loot radar and 66 Enemy radar, you will see the Loot behind rock far side from Valis. 

Already done. I believe I should be able to see through walls at this point.

Edited by Zilchy

3 minutes ago, (PS4)Lei-Lei_23 said:

Bronze... Kubrow... Bust... wha-

It's not super tiny but it's not "life size" either.  So don't get your hopes too far up.     (Dear DE, let us scale orbiter decorations!  That rug, I mean, c'mon!)

I'm glad for this mod existing, but man does it make it REALLY apparently how screwed up and gimped the vertical range on radar effects is on tilesets. I was having enemies show up on the map two rooms over, but jumping too high would make the enemies in the room I was IN stop being marked.

of note is that, out on the two open landscapes, radars seem to have TONS of vertical range.

Edited by OvisCaedo

Il y a 4 heures, Wolfdoggie a dit :

I have a love/hate relationship with it. Kitty so Capacity Hungry.

unknown.png

DE should really consider adding aura slots for companions, because we'll have, and we already have all the slots formated sometimes, without the possibility to change the builds, even more if you count that we have 3 configuration tabs. This is just bad by design.

Does someone know the range of detection that give Primed animal instinct ?

Animal instinct give 18m at max range (11 drains), Primed animal instinct give 20m with 12 drains), so if you have zero capacity left as me it's just slightly better on a formated slot. 

We are more limited by range on this mod than the number of ennemies and loot, since you'll hardly have more than that in that range (even in Onslaught).

So the mod is mostly for increased range.

Edited by Alpha56