[DE]Rebecca

Discord, Chat, GOTL and more - updates & conclusions!

Out of curiosity, what will happen to the GOTL armour?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 12

Thank you for everything! Thistruely is an amazing community and I'm proud to be a part of it. 🙂

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Would the GoTL armor be a relic of the past GoTL? or this new System would give people the GoTL Armor?

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 9

It's been fun being a guide. I know I speak for many of us that we will continue to help those in need to the best of our ability ❤️ It's sad to see the program go but I have high hopes for the new system and it will be great to see the many others who step up to help get the recognition they so dearly deserve. I'll see you guys in game 🙂

• Like 5
  • Haha 2
  • Applause 1

6 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

We will have an endorsements feature that allows players to acknowledge fellow Tenno for their honor and actions in-game. Stay tuned for more, it's early days still! 

Finally!! So many times I wanted to give some kind of honor status to other Tenno for their good actions but nothing seemed to make much difference. Hope this does. Good luck.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

Well done to everybody involved with the guide program. You guys influenced this community and helped to mold it in to what it is today.

• Like 6
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

Posted (edited)

Great steps forward.

Hopefully this can satisfy most and bring to light what is and isn't acceptable.

Edited by (PS4)RenovaKunumaru
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Posted (edited)

Well GOTL are no more but i still thanks guys for being awesome and helping new tenno ^.^ 

Edited by trunks013
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 1

I actually forgot about the GOTL program.  This honor system already sounds better and we don't even know what it is yet.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 8

lets talk about consistency in moderation and support.

I have noticed that there are many moments in which a ban, either temporary or permanent, can occur without warning. I understand that there are some security reasons, however, most situations of account banning can come from accidentally leaving on programs that trigger the launcher's anti-cheat system. A system of warning messages or not allowing us to log in because of these external programs will improve the outcome significantly.

Other than that, thanks for the update, nice to see some hard changes are taking place after years of back and forth!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 25

F for the guides, you will keep helping the community for sure!

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

About time you get rid of the GOTL program. It was flawed since the beginning. Really happy to see a real official Warframe discord as well... super good news

• Like 6
  • Haha 1
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 11