Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So... the game runs worse and looks worse now

GoatPimp

Everything a bit more grey than it used to be, yes I turned off film grain. I checked other settings, it's the same minimalistic settings as it was on the weekend.

I played on low settings, because I didn't want to heat the laptop more than necessary. Anyway, until now had cpu time 20 ms and 50 fps in orbiter, now it hovers around 22 cpu time and frames drop to 40... In game in normal missions, it's way worse, it's unplayable sometimes. The cpu time jumps to 50 and fps drops to 10.... and I'm not even hosting. My laptop isn't the newest, but it was perfectly fine until now.

I play on a HP ENVY 17 Leap Motion SE NB, Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4702MQ CPU @ 2.20GH, 8 gig, and an nvidia gt 750m

Btw not fan of the energy color blending, just make them not blend

1 hour ago, GoatPimp said:

Jesus on a stick... everything is just so smooth now, bless the nvidia control panel... I'm out.

Whats the settings you use now. Played on high and the game still looks awful and has that awful blur, pretty sure this is DE taking it too far with optimization 

1 hour ago, Whitestrake0 said:

Whats the settings you use now. Played on high and the game still looks awful and has that awful blur, pretty sure this is DE taking it too far with optimization 

It's performance oriented runs really well

81M3mMJ.jpg

2N5PxAK.jpg