BIG PROBLEM WITH MOUSE!!!

Today, I changed my key bindings for a better game experience, but I didn't  saved it. When I returned to the main menu, I found that I can't click with my mouse. Even after I reset the key bindings, I still can't do anything with my mouse. I will appreciate it very much if anyone can solve my problem. 

try unplugging it and plugging it back in again while in game...

Can you move the curser and just not click or does it not respond at all?

Edited by Zelmen

Same issue happened to me too. I reset my keybindings to the defaults in the menu, then couldn't click anymore, however hovering over a menu option and pressing Enter worked.

I noticed, that my EE.cfg file filled up with a bunch of keybind info, there used to be 3-4 there max, so I deleted EE.cfg file, and restarted the game. Mouse works again.

So to temporarily solve it, go to C:\Users\USER\AppData\Local\Warframe\ and delete EE.cfg.

You will have to redo your settings in game, just don't press the DEFAULTS button anywhere.

6 hours ago, hix3r said:

Same issue happened to me too. I reset my keybindings to the defaults in the menu, then couldn't click anymore, however hovering over a menu option and pressing Enter worked.

I noticed, that my EE.cfg file filled up with a bunch of keybind info, there used to be 3-4 there max, so I deleted EE.cfg file, and restarted the game. Mouse works again.

So to temporarily solve it, go to C:\Users\USER\AppData\Local\Warframe\ and delete EE.cfg.

You will have to redo your settings in game, just don't press the DEFAULTS button anywhere.

Thanks worked like a charm.

Best!

16 hours ago, hix3r said:

This worked for me as well. Thank you!

21 hours ago, hix3r said:

omg ty 

On 2019-04-06 at 4:43 AM, hix3r said:

The Solution works like a charm, thanks man.

Same issue happen to me, I'm able to login, and move my character around but I cant seem to click anything, i try to click on  a mission or setting but i cant either do none, the click is not working anymore for some reason. Before the poe rework, it was going fine, and after the update i start to have the problem. At first i was able to zoom out and in on the navigation system, but now i cant even zoom out or click anything in the navigation system, or even change my weapon because i cant click anything. I can't right click or left click, but my mouse was working fine. Please help

Just now, F_Aze_01 said:

it didn't work 😞

On ‎2019‎-‎04‎-‎05 at 2:43 PM, hix3r said:

it didn't work for me

4 minutes ago, F_Aze_01 said:

it didn't work 😞

Close the game, delete the file, start the game. It doesn't work if you just delete the file while the game is running.

On 2019-04-05 at 5:43 PM, hix3r said:

I cant find the file anywhere.I even copied and pasted and my computer couldnt find it either.I do not have the appdata option.

Is it under the steam file?

7 minutes ago, DanDebaucheryUSA said:

I cant find the file anywhere.I even copied and pasted and my computer couldnt find it either.I do not have the appdata option.

Your computer has to have it. It’s one of those ‘non-optional’ Windows folders. It is a hidden folder by default.

Make sure you account for USER being corrected to your actual username. If you don’t, it cannot be expected to work.

7 minutes ago, krc473 said:

Your computer has to have it. It’s one of those ‘non-optional’ Windows folders. It is a hidden folder by default.

Make sure you account for USER being corrected to your actual username. If you don’t, it cannot be expected to work.

Thank you one of my friends helped me.

"Found it
type this
%appdata%
after hitting Windows key
then at the top pathing where it says Appdata Click on it
hit local
find warframe
and its there."

It was there but it was hidden to me.

2 hours ago, krc473 said:

I still cant get it to work even after finding it and now the password part cant be entered in no matter what key i press.The mouse wont click it either.

I will just delete it and reinstall.That update ruined everything.

Also have this problem... Even without pressing defaults my right mouse stopped working in navigation.   Pressing defaults randomly selects either left mouse or middle mouse (or both) to stop working.  Sometimes it doesn't, most of the time it does.  This sucks even worse because none of my settings are saving so it keeps getting defaulted regardless.