Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dual Energy Colors

BenaBean

So, um

How does the second energy color work? I put it on two of my frames that I have a forma on (Rhino, Inaros) and I did not notice anything. I tried channeling weapons and using abilities and still nothing. Shouldn't I be able to see the new color at least on my cosmetics?

The secondary energy color is very subtle in how visible it tends to be. On a Warframe itself it is hardly seen, except for example Ember Prime for me, where i used primary a hot pink from the infested colors and an orange from the halloween colors for my own curiosity. In the his case the "fire hair" she has glowed in a mix of those two colors.

For most cases it is seen in Warframe powers, taking Mesa Prime's first Ability as an example: on activating it flashes pink (primary color) and left a green energy glow (secondary) on her hand until i used up the charge.

Of course i havent had much time to test this out on most of my Warframes (and i need to forma some for this effect) but try with very different, maybe even clashing colors to spot the differences. I dont know if graphic settings can influence it, though.

I’ve also noticed it to be very subtle. It seems more pronounced if both colours are drastically different. 

Also noticed it more on weapons. On the Arca Plasmor, it seems that the main “shot” is more the primary energy colour whereas the AOE impact is more the secondary area. It’s a work in progress and would be nice to see slightly higher contrast between the two options. 

I'm not sure that the 2nd energy colour being subtle is bad. If you happen across more of those people who just love flashy colours, Warframe can look like as if a unicorn on LSD puked on the screen.

Picture a Revenant playing disco ball in bright orange and green, while wearing some ephemera, then he goes and shoots pink and white projectiles from his Simulor. I may be old fashioned but I'm ok with only one colour blinding me 😆

On 2019-04-08 at 5:14 PM, (PS4)Viveeeh said:

I'm not sure that the 2nd energy colour being subtle is bad. If you happen across more of those people who just love flashy colours, Warframe can look like as if a unicorn on LSD puked on the screen.

Picture a Revenant playing disco ball in bright orange and green, while wearing some ephemera, then he goes and shoots pink and white projectiles from his Simulor. I may be old fashioned but I'm ok with only one colour blinding me 😆

My eye sockets are burning just thinking about it