Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Reconfiguration could not be completed -- Please Sticky this topic

SpecialK99

popup error:

"Reconfiguration could not be completed. Your account has not been charged. Please try again later."

I first started getting this error when trying to swap polarity slots on a Moa pet. I figured DE will fix this issue in the next patch, so no worries. It's been a couple weeks and i still can't swap polarities around on the Moa. No big deal i think, since i don't want to add forma to the Moa.

Today, I buy the brand new Primed Animal Instinct, so i know i need to forma a few pets to get this in. I goto to forma a kavat, and that same "reconfiguration..." error comes up.

So, doing a search on the forum here, i see posts going back to March 9th about this issue. People are actually losing polarity on the slots, losing forma, and in one case that i see, losing platinum on their account. I've only had the problem on 2 companions so far, but it looks like it can affect anything: warframes, weapons, companions, and the market.

Can we please have someone from DE sticky this so everyone is posting their "Reconfiguration" problems in one spot and have this issue stickied? And can we please get an acknowledgement that this is an issue being currently worked on with a possible ETA on the fix.

Edited by SpecialK99

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...