Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cleared star chart, what now?

(PSN)iesous27

Question

14 answers to this question

Just now, Trig said:

Now u can start focusing on clearing out the codex, scan objects.

then practice your combat skills, make it perfect.

then u can try doing crazy things like breaking the game 🙂

Yeah, I'm trying to clear all the quests now. Some have some weird pre-requisites though. Also, I don't think I've scanned any objects except those flashy things on mars lol. 

For the archwing you need the archwing launcher Wich you can get by researching in a clan

For the skateboard (aka. k drive)

You have to complete the fortuna mission called vox Solaris. You can find that where you usually find all your questing stuff

1 minute ago, (PS4)iesous27 said:

Yeah, I'm trying to clear all the quests now. Some have some weird pre-requisites though. Also, I don't think I've scanned any objects except those flashy things on mars lol. 

you must have went through Mars long time ago, since that's part of the junction system, things u need to do before heading to the next planet,

scanning Cephalon fragment is one of them

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mathiec098 said:

For the archwing you need the archwing launcher Wich you can get by researching in a clan

For the skateboard (aka. k drive)

You have to complete the fortuna mission called vox Solaris. You can find that where you usually find all your questing stuff

Ah yes, I think i'm doing that vox solaris quest right now... cool, let me guess, needs to be crafted?

Well done!

1) Finish all quests

2) Make all builds for most useful, or just your favourite, warframes. Also, getting to that MR27 is a solid goal

3) All of the arcanes! Operator ones, Eidolon ones, amp ones. Research what is best for you

4) Kuva! Rivens have unlimited fun potential, you just have to get that perfect roll

5) Endo! Arbitrations are a good source of endo, to max all your mods, or to sell some ayatans for plat

6) Experiment! With around 40 frames you have lots of ways to approach different tasks, both solo and in a group. Look for new tactics, research, try to master particular strategies, have fun! Participate in group hunts, events, uncover the lore of the game, meet cool people, make friends

7) Prepare for upcoming quests, modes and features

23 hours ago, (NSW)Lunavay said:

Floof! Collect floof! Go fishing, try different builds, enhance mods, breed pets, rank up all syndicates, collect all warframes.

I can't stop putting your sentence and your icon together, too damn cute xD