Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

(PS4)iesous27

Cleared star chart, what now?

Question

I just cleared the star chart last night... Well, I beat alad V on eris. I just visited fortuna for the first time. Still a bit confused over what to do now. How do I get those flying arch wings for POE and the skateboard from Fortuna lol? 

14 answers to this question

Now complete every quest. 

You get archwing after have done archwing quest . Then u get segment from clan dojo n make it

For board, u have to complete the fortuna quest 

Now u can start focusing on clearing out the codex, scan objects.

then practice your combat skills, make it perfect.

then u can try doing crazy things like breaking the game 🙂

Just now, Trig said:

Now u can start focusing on clearing out the codex, scan objects.

then practice your combat skills, make it perfect.

then u can try doing crazy things like breaking the game 🙂

Yeah, I'm trying to clear all the quests now. Some have some weird pre-requisites though. Also, I don't think I've scanned any objects except those flashy things on mars lol. 

For the archwing you need the archwing launcher Wich you can get by researching in a clan

For the skateboard (aka. k drive)

You have to complete the fortuna mission called vox Solaris. You can find that where you usually find all your questing stuff

1 minute ago, (PS4)iesous27 said:

Yeah, I'm trying to clear all the quests now. Some have some weird pre-requisites though. Also, I don't think I've scanned any objects except those flashy things on mars lol. 

you must have went through Mars long time ago, since that's part of the junction system, things u need to do before heading to the next planet,

scanning Cephalon fragment is one of them

1 minute ago, mathiec098 said:

For the archwing you need the archwing launcher Wich you can get by researching in a clan

For the skateboard (aka. k drive)

You have to complete the fortuna mission called vox Solaris. You can find that where you usually find all your questing stuff

Ah yes, I think i'm doing that vox solaris quest right now... cool, let me guess, needs to be crafted?

Floof! Collect floof! Go fishing, try different builds, enhance mods, breed pets, rank up all syndicates, collect all warframes.

3 minutes ago, (PS4)iesous27 said:

Ah yes, I think i'm doing that vox solaris quest right now... cool, let me guess, needs to be crafted?

Yes, you need to craft and install the archwing launcher segment

Have you done the quests like Second dream and the war within ?

On 2019-04-05 at 6:49 PM, (NSW)Lunavay said:

Floof! Collect floof! Go fishing, try different builds, enhance mods, breed pets, rank up all syndicates, collect all warframes.

Collecting all warframes will be hard for me. I have no platinum... lol

Well done!

1) Finish all quests

2) Make all builds for most useful, or just your favourite, warframes. Also, getting to that MR27 is a solid goal

3) All of the arcanes! Operator ones, Eidolon ones, amp ones. Research what is best for you

4) Kuva! Rivens have unlimited fun potential, you just have to get that perfect roll

5) Endo! Arbitrations are a good source of endo, to max all your mods, or to sell some ayatans for plat

6) Experiment! With around 40 frames you have lots of ways to approach different tasks, both solo and in a group. Look for new tactics, research, try to master particular strategies, have fun! Participate in group hunts, events, uncover the lore of the game, meet cool people, make friends

7) Prepare for upcoming quests, modes and features

12 minutes ago, trunks013 said:

Have you done the quests like Second dream and the war within ?

I don't believe I would've been able to beat the game without doing these, but yes, I have finished these. 

2 minutes ago, (PS4)iesous27 said:

I don't believe I would've been able to beat the game without doing these, but yes, I have finished these. 

Best Quest, Chains of Harrow uwu

23 hours ago, (NSW)Lunavay said:

I can't stop putting your sentence and your icon together, too damn cute xD