Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We Want Alerts Back! (Orokin Reactors, Catalysts ETC)

(PSN)GreenVenomX

Hey i just wanted to state that why in the hell did de think that if they took out the alerts would make the game better and easier for new players literally i'm trying to introduce my friends to the game but de ain't helping literally making it harder for them and me and also nearly every warframe player to get orokin reactors and catalysts. #WEWANTALERTS

Gift of the Lotus Alerts weren't removed. Those are the ones that rewarded the Reactors and Catalysts.

If you want those easily, then you buy them. Nothing has changed, though if you play through Wolf of Saturn 6 you have even more opportunities to buy them without Plat.

Just taking my place on this thread once nightwave gets extended for people who are a week or 2 late to get the umbral forma and stuff another backlash may come soon in future and I really want to see the participation on it and a comparison of it on the game hours and some data of how many newbies started out and made their first purchase or how many of em were aware of the system throughout 

Edited by Shidonia