Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Livestream #14!

[DE]Rebecca

Question #1: Currently there is a bug when you are sprinting that cancels zooming. This affects the gameplay of many players, when will you fix this bug?

Question #2: I know it will take more time for a Drop Table for mods to become available but can we at least get one for the Void Missions since it is hard to find which mission type and tier drops the reward we want?

Question #3: Mutagen samples were replaced with Fieldron samples in Eris and Jupiter and currently only Derelict Void missions drop Mutagen Samples. I have noticed that they seem to drop more frequently from Derelict Void missions then they did from Eris and Jupiter(I could get over 15 on one Survival or Defense mission even if I leave at wave 5 or 7 minutes). Is this intended or a bug and how will you Respond to the Player base that is reacting to this Mutagen sample drop change? 

I have a question since i began playing, will there be something like trade between friends? materials, etc? I wanted to give a friend once a forma but i think there is no way for that.

And, after seeing the new golem, are you thinking of implementing more bosses like that? 

Had an idea. How do you feel about gradually relaunching each planet with an exclusive tileset (such as Phobos) and raising the difficulty? I feel like Phobos was a success, and that way each planet would feel unique and impactful.

Ok cmon now. Use your head. Phobos is a barren moon. You can actually walk on it provided you had a space suit. You cannot walk on Jupiter, Neptune, Uranus, Venus, Mercury. The levels themselves do not "Take place" on the categorized planet, but around it. It is just a clever way of naming levels. If anything some of the levels in the Phobos region should take place on ships to break up the monotony.

You're working very hard, but you have to actually put yourself in the position of players. Some of them, all of them, many of them.

What's it like to start out in Warframe with a clean slate? Pick Excal, Loki, or Mag?

What's it like to be a long time player and find out your favorite frame which you forma'd 3 times was nerfed to hell?

What's it like to be a player playing in constant fear that what he invests his PLATINUM on today will be absolutely useless tomorrow?

What's it like to be a player who plays a game made by devs who have been proven to lie and go back on their word?

Oh man, I feel sorry for the people who had to pick between Boring Frame, Loki, and Bowmag. I picked Loki, but at least we had Volt when he was good, instead of Mag.

Hey, remember when Grappling hooks? (Though, I think this addition is stupid.)

Remember when trading?

Remember when Armor 2.0?

Remember when chat and contacts were updated to work well?

I dont.

Will there ever be a time where a Dev will tell the Publishers or whoever actually runs the studio to "F*** off" and make something the best way they can?

Maybe. DE wont be one of them.

Devs gotta eat~

Question #1: Will there be Clan Vs Clan conclave events? since Rankings are showcased in Warframe.

Question #2: Will there be a trade system? Only credits since if items are included it will just be a spoon feeding game.

Question #3: Will there be a faction where there are rebel Tennos? :) Tennos that fight other Tennos.. :) like Defending pods against other Tennos.. :)

Question #4: Will there be an option where the users be able to go back to the previous UI or change the color of the UI base from the color palette they have? :)

Question #5: Won't it be better to have friendly fire option on missions like in nightmare mode? 

These so far are my concerns.. :) 

Questions from Livestream #12, still without any answer, so I'll just quote them here:

1. More alternative body parts. When do we, or do we even get them?

2. Separating stats from looks. Some new helmets are looking cool, but the stats are useless. Can we get stats as separate customization part - alt Systems?

3. Can someone explain once and for all, that we won't have clan battles, 10+ players boss runs, friendly fire, PvP missions?

4. What are you going to do with Solo players, since they are whining how the co-op game is unfair when you're playing solo?

5. There are rumors, that next Prime frame will be Mag - can you confirm or deny it? If not Mag - which Frame should be next?

6. Community polls maybe? About next new Prime weapon, frame, frame Prime, weapon, enemy? Let us choose. I'm not saying about Design Council-like influence on the game, but polls would be definitely nice.

7. More content from community? How about making a weapon every once in a while, which design is taken from forums? You know, like"fanmade weapon of the month" We have lots of nice ideas for weapons/frames on the forums, but... Well, they are only ideas. How about making them real?

8. Can DE state, that tophats, monocles, hearth patterns, cat ears, wings, N7 armors do NOT fit in WF universe? There are more and more topics about new customizations recently, and huge part of them is about adding hats or flower patterns...

9. Scarves. DE said about scarves some time ago, and that's it - nobody knows anything else. Can we have more details?

10. Token system. Now boss drops should be fixed, so I'm not entirely sure about this, but... Can you tell us more about it?

11. Void drops. How is that possible, that after dozens of Void runs you have dozens of Latron Prime Stocks and Barrels, but no receivers? Technically they have similar, if not equal chance to drop. Yet some Prime parts are extremely rare.

12. Connecting 10 and 11 - can we get Token System for Void?

Or I won't quote them at all, because quoting manually is broken on forums, it's putting quote box only around first question... I'll use italic instead.

i hope they answer your question number one,my question isa what day will they plan to do warframe merging like ash and vauban merging it,and having a new one warframe by merging i hope its by cash credits if platinum i hope not that big price

Edited by kabukigang777

What happened to the damage overhaul that was supposed to come with update 10?  Did that get scrapped or when can we expect it?

and

Thank you for fixing the crawl bug (where we couldnt crawl). Are there any plans to make crawl work better or allow us to roll side to side?  Perhaps let us change our facing easier than having to crawl backwards to slowly turn around.

One other thing I forgot to ask...

When can we expect improvements to the game's netcode? This is something that really needs to be fixed now I think. It's been long overdue.

I also have a suggestion to make along with this question. Split the ONLINE mode into two other modes: HOST ONLINE and JOIN ONLINE. A lot of lag issues are caused by people with bad internet hosting the missions. Let those people join other already made lobbies and let the people with at least decent internet to host whenever they want, not just when the game thinks there are no other players for that particular mission. The lobby system needs to get its own screen and be less... bad... actually.

As other people said, fix what you have first, then worry about adding more content. Please, don't ruin the game you have on your hands.

Will the PvP we have now expand into larger battles to make full use of the abilities of each warframe? will we be able to have clan battles or any large player battles it just seems like having a very large battle would be really fun because your warframe would have a useful role that way healers can be apart of the battle and fell useful