Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Livestream #14!

[DE]Rebecca

I'm sure most of the community will dislike parts of this question/suggestion but:

Can we get something added to the loot reward pool to Derelict Assassinate that makes us come back to it again? currently, I have all Nekros parts and will no longer have the need to fight that awesome boss. Example: put neural sensors only come from J2000-golem or add a really good chance of forma as end mission reward.

Q1: When will the loot tables be looked at for the void, Latron parts are not what we are after?

Q2: When will the armor/damage overhaul be coming out?

Q3: Can you please make the soma more difficult to get so people will stop asking for a nerf?

Q4: When will the Dojo be on a "LEGO" system where you build the parts and move them around as needed?

Q5: When will we get a directional system in the Dojo so nobody gets lost; lights, arrows, signs, etc.?

Q: Why did you decide to change stamina without letting anybody (the design council) know beforehand? It seems to have made a lot of people upset. Why do you think they are upset, and will you do anything to appease those that are buttmad and or make further revisions to stamina in the future?

Q: When will you overhaul the interface for slotting mods onto weapons? It is still horribly inefficient in that you need to navigate to an open slot in your inventory, and then drag and drop the mod you wish to unequip into the empty slot. I know remove all is there but that does not cover situations where you don't want to remove all the mods.

Also, thank you a million times for fixing SOME of the redundancy of the mod UI. I love it that all equipped mods are visible and are able to be upgraded at all times.

Q5: When will we get a directional system in the Dojo so nobody gets lost; lights, arrows, signs, etc.?

THIS THIS THIS THIS! I like maps, personally.

Edited by buttwich

Love update 10, I think you guys are doing great!

Question, can we get more tools for working with the dojo? A planning screen, vault interface, room style options, signs/mapping. Also would like to hear about more dojo rooms with game based effects for members.

Thanks!

Why not all new Prime is in new Void, but some Primes into old Ext and move Latron Prime to new Survival? What is the purpose of this?Will be possible to give void keys to friends? Choose the host in void/orokin missions will help a lot.

Is there gonna be a fix for normal survival drop rate, or it intended to be that way?

Is Mag Prime system and BP is supposed to be that rare?

Edited by Hameln

Q1

Will be possible to give void keys to friends? Choose the host in void/orokin missions will help a lot.

Q2

About drops, resources on the ground. With so many things together, many times we can't see what we took. We can have UI priority for resources? Maybe showing in another different line immediately.

Q3

About armor 2.0. When?

PS: Update 10 is great guys! Well done!

Edited by IronRushBR

1) Regarding Nekros, any chance that the 3rd skill will get chance? It's actually pretty useless when the Host is lagging and only useful when farming solo / when theres no lag which rarely happens in Warframe..

2) I've asked this before but it wasn't highlighted but will DE be able to attend conventions here in the Philippines to Promote warframe. There's an upcoming convention here in the Philippines which is PGF(Pinoy Gaming Festival) with a lot of Gamers from the Philippines attending. Even if the whole DE crew could not participate, it would be great if theres a PH Representative of DE to promote this game in such events.

3) Modstacking - when will this be implemented? I first thought it would be implemented at the same time as the new UI but it wasn't. Upgrading mods and surfing through a ton of duplicate mods is a pain. We do need a mod stacking.

4) Sort by Polarity for mods - Any plans on adding a sort by polarity filter that also organizes it in Alphabetical order? It would really help us a lot when upgrading mods specially that modstacking still seem to be unimplemented or forgotten.

Edited by Striyela

Could we get mods to affect the look of on non-melee weapons?

A visual cue already displays what elemental mods a given melee weapon is rocking, and it will glow if powered up by an active Melee Channel.

How cool would it be if equipping the Suppressor mod actually put a silencer on your pistol? Or if equipping Barrel Diffusion actually made your gun look like it has more barrels?

This could have community gameplay impact too: (e.g. if you see that people in your group are rocking silencers on their guns, you might infer that they would be open to stealth gameplay and you might adjust your play style accordingly)

the golem is okay it's still very weak, could you add a hard version of the golem? cc immunity (immunity to every kind of cc), all key 4 button disabled (not talking about nova, rather easy mode trinity), increase the attackspeed by 100% and movement speed by 50%

in the second big phase (last phase) increase the attackspeed and movement bonus by 3 so the attackspeed bonus is 300% and movement speed is 150%

why? because I want challenge and run for my life,

also my most important question

will you ever make the droptable public?

ah btw did you ever check this thread:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/66390-enemies-overhaulrework/ ??

Edited by Seira-EGT-

1. In the future, might you consider implementing flailing weapons such as whips, chains, rope darts, meteor hammers, kusarigama or kyoketsu-shoge, perhaps as a means to implement grappling?

(koo-SAHREE-gah-mah and kyou-ketsuu-SHO-ghey, if you have trouble pronouncing them.)

2. Would you ever consider adding the original helms for frames as alternate helms for Primes?

3. What caused the decision to leave in the J3-Golem (with J-2000 Golem’s taunts and Lotus messages) and make the J-2000 Golem a separate boss (with the J3-Golem’s Lotus messages)?

4. Was it intended that Nekros be released with exactly the same stats and polarities as Excalibur, in spite of his very different and more supportive role?

5. How soon can we expect further adjustments to frames with more problematic or unpopular abilities such as Nekros (Desecrate), Frost (Freeze), Banshee (Silence) and Volt (immobile Electric Shield in a mobile skillset)?

Edited by Archwizard

My thoughts on Update 10 are still a bit scattered, and the only thing that I find unequivocally good is the multithreaded rendering. I suppose Conclaves are well-implemented for those who have an interest in PvP.

I will ask about one thing, though, and I appreciate that this is a complex and challenging topic: Balancing. Recently several frames were overhauled to be more in line with others. Aside from Ember's loss of durability and Vauban's Bastille, both of which I support, the changes seem to be upgrades across the board. Minor tweaks are to be expected on an ongoing basis, but are you concerned with power creep as wide swaths of frames are rebalanced to fit a new paradigm? Would it not be a more durable change to reign in the few outliers?

My questions are as followed..

1. Would it be possible to have an option to turn off elemental visual effects? Framerate dies when you are surrounded in defense, and everything is freezing, burning, and electrified at the same time.

2. Were some of the new mods taken from my Ideas post? If so, awesome, thank you for listening.

3. What exactly is the new Armor/Damage system looking like, so far? Can you give us any information on it as of yet?

4. Kumquat.

5. What is the team's favorite way to pass time after any Update or Hotfix, if no issues arise?

6. Thank you for your time.

Concerning melee, with U10 you have added several melee oriented mods some of which are  based on blocking, obviously you want blocking to be an integral part of melee fights but it is still not practical to stand and block when you can use your guns or even do hit and run tactics using slash-dash, every second you are blocking attacks is a second that you lose health without damaging the enemy much if at all.

What is your vision for blocking? is it just a way to reduce damage while nearing an enemy for a melee strike (which is absurd since you can shoot them while you run) or do you have something else in mind?

Just wondering if you guys ever got around to looking into this?  Steve said it should be possible to put in an option to disable draw damage but I haven't seen it in the last few updates.  I've been playing this game for about 300 hours and I'm still not used to the draw damage.  The numbers appear in front of the enemies and effectively block your line of sight.  I'd rather have the numbers either disappear altogether or float to the left, right, above, or below the enemy I'm shooting.  I have a hard time landing consecutive long-range shots with a rapid fire weapon (think braton/grakata/hind/soma) when the numbers are so big, especially in the unzoomed state.  Also, could we have some sort of crosshair customization at some point?  Below is the thread where Steve responded to me about draw damage.  Thanks!

https://forums.warfr...xt-steps/page-7