Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Livestream #14!

[DE]Rebecca

Will there be an emphasis on doing Orokin Derelict missions, like new drops (maybe some Dark Prime weapons as a counterpart of the normal Orokin Void Prime stuff), more money, or other things?

Also a question I wanted to ask since update 8. Will there be a Sentinel Prime?

Also different colored Ignis flammes would be pretty need. Is that a possibility?

Thank you guys working on space ninja that comes out innovative and frame breaking PVE experience.

But still left a big question now. This was answered before but thing could change which as dev treated with PVP.

1. Melee Overhaul

a) Diversify the melee pattern

Varying basic state of a range weapon would give player a very different handling. However, the same lazy work wouldn't work on melee weapon.

The crux of boring melee is the lack of animation.

All lean attack doing the same stab on the ground, really? Ninja suppose to do more than that.

Please, let's swap the melee weapon out and have more ways to slash.

b) Diversify again in between melee(If "a" is solved, this won't be a problem)

Melee weapons are far more than range weapons. Melee weapons within the party (How many skana brothers are there?) more likely different "skins". Motion likeness and the horrible exp gain. What a triple torture to use melee similarly, numerously, endlessly, PAINFUL!

Exp flow to melee weapon is very little compare to those of range weapon and warframe though it was increased in past update. But how to explain pistol can level up even if just keeping it in pocket that sword have to taste blood of fallen enemies? 

Not sure if this has been mentioned. If this does catch your eye;

~Dakka Prime being seen as Orthos prime (which i do believe has been mentioned before).

~A fix on the unfair drop rates, its clear that on the new primes the following items continue to drop and stack up in my inventory "Boar prime Barrel, Dakka Prime Handle and mag prime helmet", tons of people have this issue.

The new Arsenal screen looks pretty freaking awesome.

When can we expect to see this sort of stylistic change make its way to the other sections of the UI? Market? Foundry? Those portions seem fine to me in their functionality, but visual consistency is always nice. More importantly, when is that new version of the in-game HUD coming out? Any thoughts you can share on Tangerine's HUD ideas?

Would you consider giving the option to preview cosmetics before purchasing them? Item images in the market aren't always perfectly clear, and it would be nice to have the option of checking out cosmetics before deciding to purchase them, rather than waiting until people put pictures up on the wiki.

Given how dissatisfied people are with the new Golem being implemented as what amounts to an expansion of the Void... what would you say to increasing the build time on Derelict keys, and changing their function so that they don't give take a party into a Derelict mission, but rather reveal a Derelict mission on the star map, that players can return to? Which ties into my next question...

What are your plans for J-3 Golem? If the new Golem isn't replacing J3, what changes might you make? As it is now J3 is pretty stale, and Infested Bosses in general (sans new Golem) could use quite a bit of love.

Question - Will Drop tables ever be made publicly available? If not, will we at least learn which tier specific components of Prime pieces drop? Currently, the only methods players have of determining where to get drops is by trial and error and datamining. Trial and error is very frustrating from a player perspective, especially considering the amount of effort required to get to certain locations (Void). Datamining is something I'm sure DE wants to avoid from a production standpoint. 

Thanks

Q1. What is this "Combat Formation Bravo"?

Q2. Is there gonna be a buff for the Bronco and the Duel Broncos damage cause they are really disapointing since the stats are saying something like 105 damage per shot and the real damage is alot less then 105. If the damage is really 105 then can you make the weapon more accurate then it was until now so the damage will really be 105 and we wont have to get on an enemy in order to get all of the damage

Q3. Are you gonna do something about the vortex doesnt hitting enemies that are sucked in it cause thats really annoying that you cant hit the enemies that are in there

Thank you for answering guys! :D

Edited by Smokey-HQG

AVEOX

is this normal? can we post questions now? or did everyone thought the livestream is today???

we are posting it and when the livestream is on they are reading the questions and are answering them :D

Edited by Smokey-HQG

So when is Jupiter and the J3 golem getting a rework.

Tiburon

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/27578-warframe-concept-water-frame-tiburon-concept-art/

any estimated ETA on Newer frames or the Gender Equivalents?

Public Void Lobby

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/94848-creation-of-a-public-void-area/

The Void item pool is slowly getting kinda full, could the possibility of rewarding those who go the distance in Survival and Defense be considered?

i believe that right now we have more than enough frames to entertain most newer players for a long time, is it time we look into Warframe's longevity?

1. Alternate power set. As far as I can remember, the initial concept of Mod system is to create a flexible system to add/adjust new powers for each frame. So far, lots of adjusting but nothing new.

2. Builds in Warframe. So far, Warframe's lacks of viable mod setup is a reason that we don't see much different between players. Everyone follows the same optimal path of redirection//vigor/flow in order to get access to higher level. How are you going to break this situation?

3. Tier system for weapon. Right now the examples are clearer: Hind/Burston, Soma/Grakata. How will Scott formalize this system? How could we know that our weapons won't be reduced to lower tier in the future?

4. Steve mentioned Captain class enemies in previous LS, will we see any of them soon? The AI badly needs greater varieties. 

Ooo pick me! pick me!

[Questions]

1.) When will the Decoy abilities be getting buffed to last more than .5 seconds against level 40+ enemies?

2.) Honest thoughts on the "Scavenger" aura's?

3.) Can we have a build queue for the new consumables at least? Making them 1 at a time is a royal pain.

4.) Are non-nightmare dual mods in the works? Maybe some less powerful uncommons?

5.) Can we get a "more enemies" slider so I can crank that thing to full? Survival doesn't have as many enemies as I was expecting. :(

Edited by Zxypher