Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hilariously overpriced rivens

YandereWaifu

On 2019-04-08 at 6:46 AM, KIREEK said:

There is no ripoff or overpricing, anyone can decide any price for better or for worse, a price does not offend anyone unless you are very picky and mind other players business to begin with, as if the other player's game is your responsibility somehow.

What some of you need to realize is that you are not in control, high prices are used for a variety of things as i said in my previous post, from filtering players as potential traders (some trades will place conduct before the trade itself, meaning the trade can be rejected even if you meet the price), aswell as decrease the chances of that so called fake platinum, usually players don't have much and usually the most they get is 4200, so by placing something substantially above that limit makes said players unable to transfer that plat to you, i'm not saying you should sell redirections at 4305 platinum, but when it comes to rivens, it's a nice defensive mechanism.

Altough high value transfers usually use rivens to disquise said transactions, it's easy to say "god riven" to support to justify a reason for an unban after the entire thing triggered several alarms, so going really high may also cause problems, that's why primed chamber is so dangerous to trade atm, having the platinum from selling one is pointless unless you use it, but if you use it, you risk a 200.000 platinum trade reversal, so you might place your account into a substantially negative value that is just impossible for most to buy back.

If you're going for high price rivens (again, not value) then make sure to let the platinum sit for some time, that's my recomendation

But yeah, high price is a nice filtering mechanism, trades are usually 3 to 4 nines of text, when you waste time lecturing or being lectured on the actual value, something is wrong, unless ofcourse you like arguing with a random player on the web

My personal sugestion is to buy the cheapest you can find and reroll until you find something you like, it's not the CC, CD, DMG thing that is going to make a difference in results, in some cases yes, but unless the weapon fits your gameplay, you won't go far, in fact improving gameplay is way more effective and cheaper (free) then buying any riven.

You might spent thousands of platinum on a riven, but unless you have the gameplay to back it up, it's pointless, you cannot buy better gameplay, not even with the best rivens

As for those that lack proper ethics when trading, stay out of trade chat pls, i decide my own prices and budgets and having someone's nose right beside my decisions is annoying, take care of your own game and don't insult, lecture and make jokes at someone else's pricing.

If you want to do that, to take trading as a joke and argue with the definitive correct price, it is way better to use clan chat, at your own responsibility

Jesus. This guy should be the writer for Nef Anyo.

Your own prices and budgets? BUDGETS???

High prices as an excuse to make sure a player is serious? WHAT???

"What some of you need to realize"? Oh, okay. I just don't get it.

• Like 1

On 2019-04-07 at 1:02 PM, stormy505 said:

the issue with an auction house is. everyone is trying to undersell everyone else and it shows the lowest price available. in other words, all items in the game slowly lose value in plat, which as a free to play player sounds horrible. yes some items in the trade chat are overpriced but the prices on warframe market are underpriced as well.

Wait, so the basic economic concept of supply and demand would come into play if an auction house were put in place and thus ruin the ability of people being able to manipulate a market through a non-transparent trade chat?

Underselling means they are not rare and did not have the value that you imply the rivens have. Also, your assertion is not true because higher value stats will still be valued higher, just at more reasonable prices. Market transparency is a GOOD thing.

Rivens are essentially worthless, but are overvalued based on player perception, a lack of communication by DE concerning mutability of stats over time, and market manipulation by characters such as the Riven Mafia.

😱

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Lobosandia said:

Wait, so the basic economic concept of supply and demand would come into play if an auction house were put in place and thus ruin the ability of people being able to manipulate a market through a non-transparent trade chat?

Underselling means they are not rare and did not have the value that you imply the rivens have. Also, your assertion is not true because higher value stats will still be valued higher, just at more reasonable prices. Market transparency is a GOOD thing.

Rivens are essentially worthless, but are overvalued based on player perception, a lack of communication by DE concerning mutability of stats over time, and market manipulation by characters such as the Riven Mafia.

😱

if you're going to read my first post. you should read the second post for context as well. (literally just a few posts down on the same page)
@SyBuhr

"I avoid rivens with a passion just because of how weird the prices are and with disposition changes it's not worth it imo...

For frames and weapons I base my prices on how hard I had to grind for them. I personally hate it when someone quotes warframe.market and says I should lower my price to match that, it shows the lowest someone is willing to sell something and some people even go on warframe.market and place a fake offer way below the standard price just to lower the value of weapons and frames. Like if you want the price from Warframe.market go shop there."

6 minutes ago, stormy505 said:

if you're going to read my first post. you should read the second post for context as well. (literally just a few posts down on the same page)
@SyBuhr

"I avoid rivens with a passion just because of how weird the prices are and with disposition changes it's not worth it imo...

For frames and weapons I base my prices on how hard I had to grind for them. I personally hate it when someone quotes warframe.market and says I should lower my price to match that, it shows the lowest someone is willing to sell something and some people even go on warframe.market and place a fake offer way below the standard price just to lower the value of weapons and frames. Like if you want the price from Warframe.market go shop there."

Sorry I came at you without further context.

I agree with you on the problems, but the alternative is no transparency and trade chat, which is certifiably worse to be honest. There needs to be a more centralized system to help players evaluate their trades better.

Also I want to point out your statement:

"I avoid rivens with a passion just because of how weird the prices are and with disposition changes it's not worth it imo..."

You are essentially in agreement that there is a problem with how rivens are currently sold based on pricing and you are opting not to participate in the system because you are intimidated by how it is being handled.

Honestly, I don't really value rivens for anything other than allowing me to use weapons I like, which are usually unpopular "nonmeta" weapons. I just think there's a big issue with rivens.

5 hours ago, KIREEK said:

Why are the players that often lecture other players on the correct price (aka poor trading conduct related) still posting in this topic? Players that anounce prices (a good standart in trading) haven't listened to you so far, i'm pretty sure among the many arguments you had in trade did nothing, so i wonder why you guys expect traders to even read what you're trying to say.

It's like you guys like wasting time arguing, to me the picture displayed at the start shows great conduct, he anounces a riven in detail and a price to go along with it, there is no flaming, insults, he doesn't impose the price onto buyers (aka it's the buyers that need to decide if it ok or not), i honestly do not see anything wrong.

I personally don't want the riven, but i'm not here to try and contact the seller and calling him a scammer, a ripoff and so on, since that is uncalled for, i do not want to go to that low tier trading conduct that many here seem to have.

first off he only listed a price, i was the one who put his priced riven next to the folrens evaluation and DEs data to show the vast difference in seller price and actual value to convey that eyy this is a rip (though as you can see based on the comments most people can tell its a rip at a glance), secondly i don't know why you keep white knighting for ripoffs and saying that us who advocate fair prices have poor trading conduct, again its like saying a con artist is a respectable business man, sure naming a price is fine and commendable, certainly better than the steriotypical "OFFER!" response however calling a price that is not nearly worth the items value is another matter entirely (rarely ever are things just plain black and white), thirdly im not here to contact the seller either, more like i made this post to draw attention to bad practices that happen in trade chat and the trade forum on here, frankly im not into doxxing or naming and shaming(unless its pretty bad).

3 hours ago, Lobosandia said:

Jesus. This guy should be the writer for Nef Anyo.

Your own prices and budgets? BUDGETS???

High prices as an excuse to make sure a player is serious? WHAT???

"What some of you need to realize"? Oh, okay. I just don't get it.

guy out here making the corpus look like the most generous of philanthropists while also making less sense than the joker and deadpool having an arguement with jacksparrow while stoned.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, YandereWaifu said:

first off he only listed a price, i was the one who put his priced riven next to the folrens evaluation and DEs data to show the vast difference in seller price and actual value to convey that eyy this is a rip (though as you can see based on the comments most people can tell its a rip at a glance), secondly i don't know why you keep white knighting for ripoffs and saying that us who advocate fair prices have poor trading conduct, again its like saying a con artist is a respectable business man, sure naming a price is fine and commendable, certainly better than the steriotypical "OFFER!" response however calling a price that is not nearly worth the items value is another matter entirely (rarely ever are things just plain black and white), thirdly im not here to contact the seller either, more like i made this post to draw attention to bad practices that happen in trade chat and the trade forum on here, frankly im not into doxxing or naming and shaming(unless its pretty bad).

no, you listed a good practice, something for others to aim for, that includes specifying the price and keeping the trade as a trade, not an enviroment to call others names, as that is disrespectfull for the seller, please do not teach others to disrespect another player in trade, you might dislike the price and that's about it, you should not give incentives to witch hunt and call others scammers, because if you report the user to support under the pretext of scamming, you're likely the one to get into trouble, because scaming is against the rules and support will decide such behavior isn't qualified as scamming

Remember, i didn't make the rules

My sugestion to others is simple, pick a budget and then decide on your own if you want the riven or not and then reply in a clear manner to the seller if your interested or not, do not make jokes, do not insult, it's that simple. If you see another player doing the opposite, do not follow said player, you're only going to get ignored or worse, reported if the behavior is really outside guidelines, so don't test the players patience and don't test the system, my sugestion is for your own good, i'm not here defending high prices, i'm defending good conduct, if you find that unaceptable, an insult even, then there isn't much i can do.

9 minutes ago, KIREEK said:

no, you listed a good practice, something for others to aim for, that includes specifying the price and keeping the trade as a trade, not an enviroment to call others names, as that is disrespectfull for the seller, please do not teach others to disrespect another player in trade, you might dislike the price and that's about it, you should not give incentives to witch hunt and call others scammers, because if you report the user to support under the pretext of scamming, you're likely the one to get into trouble, because scaming is against the rules and support will decide such behavior isn't qualified as scamming

My sugestion to others is simple, pick a budget and then decide on your own if you want the riven or not and then reply in a clear manner to the seller if your interested or not, do not make jokes, do not insult, it's that simple. If you see another player doing the opposite, do not follow said player, you're only going to get ignored or worse, reported if the behavior is really outside guidelines, so don't test the players patience and don't test the system, my sugestion is for your own good, i'm not here defending high prices, i'm defending good conduct, if you find that unaceptable, an insult even, then there isn't much i can do.

i know i listed a good practice what you fail to get is that its being done in a bad way and sure while it isnt scamming it also is ripping people off, seems someone didnt get what i meant when i mentioned things arent always clearcut to black and white. 

heres a scenario for you. say we do it your way, pick a budget and decide on your own, how are consumers supposed to make an informed decision in the current time period when all we see on the trade forums, and trade chat are 8k for (insert riven name and manditory godroll regardless of how supposedly godly it is( most arent even THAT good) with super inflated unreasonable price) and bots which give prices are running off those WTS from tc and the forums which are often a far cry from what is actually going down in trades (as we saw from DE, aint nobody buying exergis rivens for 8k) there might be cheaper ones out there but we dont have any kinda ingame auction house like system or a listing of sorts to see trends and prices so right there your choices are pay a price that isnt worth it or do without it or sit in trade chat for hours upon hours hoping by some miracle you see something affordable, an alternative, hope sorties give you an unrolled riven for that weapon or buy one and farm for an unreasonable amount of time to roll and mostly get sht that isnt what you want or need at all. basically a 3 way deadlock of RNG and waiting or unreasonable prices or rng ontop of rng ontop of hours or days or weeks of farming kuva.  You can have good conduct and not rip people off as i said its not one or the other but it seems regardless of what me and others say here you are too close minded to see this.

9 minutes ago, YandereWaifu said:

i know i listed a good practice what you fail to get is that its being done in a bad way and sure while it isnt scamming it also is ripping people off, seems someone didnt get what i meant when i mentioned things arent always clearcut to black and white. 

heres a scenario for you. say we do it your way, pick a budget and decide on your own, how are consumers supposed to make an informed decision in the current time period when all we see on the trade forums, and trade chat are 8k for (insert riven name and manditory godroll regardless of how supposedly godly it is( most arent even THAT good) with super inflated unreasonable price) and bots which give prices are running off those WTS from tc and the forums which are often a far cry from what is actually going down in trades (as we saw from DE, aint nobody buying exergis rivens for 8k) there might be cheaper ones out there but we dont have any kinda ingame auction house like system or a listing of sorts to see trends and prices so right there your choices are pay a price that isnt worth it or do without it or sit in trade chat for hours upon hours hoping by some miracle you see something affordable, an alternative, hope sorties give you an unrolled riven for that weapon or buy one and farm for an unreasonable amount of time to roll and mostly get sht that isnt what you want or need at all. basically a 3 way deadlock of RNG and waiting or unreasonable prices or rng ontop of rng ontop of hours or days or weeks of farming kuva.  You can have good conduct and not rip people off as i said its not one or the other but it seems regardless of what me and others say here you are too close minded to see this.

I posted something akin to this argument in the feedback forum and I hope it gets noticed because based on responses I don't think DE has really engaged in the situation apart from the Semlar stuff. They haven't really commented on the inflation itself.

I think actually a comment of disapproval from DE alone would influence the people to lower their prices tremendously because it would indicate to them that further inflation from them would cause DE to take an active hand in regulating rivens.

Regardless, one thing that isn't mentioned most of the time is that there is a HUGE supply of rivens, so there is a pretense of scarcity or that "My riven is THE God Riven!".

I'm under the impression that a small percentage of users actually use riven.market. Even less post on there and only use it to buy. There are 1,803 Rubico rivens posted on there right now. That means there is potentially thousands upon thousands of rubico rivens just sitting around.

I can make a post in trade chat asking for, say, a fang riven, which a lot of people post hate on the forums about fang prime all the time. I guarantee I will get at least 10 messages of people offering. Oh, and there are 110 posted on riven.market. There are 6 online right now, so I can message for one and get it this second. That kind of accessibility implies lack of scarcity.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Lobosandia said:

I posted something akin to this argument in the feedback forum and I hope it gets noticed because based on responses I don't think DE has really engaged in the situation apart from the Semlar stuff. They haven't really commented on the inflation itself.

I think actually a comment of disapproval from DE alone would influence the people to lower their prices tremendously because it would indicate to them that further inflation from them would cause DE to take an active hand in regulating rivens.

Regardless, one thing that isn't mentioned most of the time is that there is a HUGE supply of rivens, so there is a pretense of scarcity or that "My riven is THE God Riven!".

I'm under the impression that a small percentage of users actually use riven.market. Even less post on there and only use it to buy. There are 1,803 Rubico rivens posted on there right now. That means there is potentially thousands upon thousands of rubico rivens just sitting around.

I can make a post in trade chat asking for, say, a fang riven, which a lot of people post hate on the forums about fang prime all the time. I guarantee I will get at least 10 messages of people offering. Oh, and there are 110 posted on riven.market. There are 6 online right now, so I can message for one and get it this second. That kind of accessibility implies lack of scarcity.

its true tbh, theres thousands if not tens of thousands of people playing everyday and yet so little rivens on riven.market even though by now most players should have sold even one riven or put one up somewhere.

• Like 1

What a load of nonsense this whole angst about rivens is. Sure there are a bunch of "chinese goldsellers" around inflating prices and what not but i have yet to find anything in warframe that "NEEDS" a riven. Yet somehow its made into this humongous thing. Dispositions are going to change again you know so.... Stay frosty or whatever. I have many rivens i'd love to get ridd" of buty eventually i just end up turning them into endo and never look back.

Today i got  riven for the Kohm.... #*!% that sposed to be worth like 20kplat!!!!

I'd rather turn it into another 180 endo just dissolving it.

No one needs rivens, they dont make or break the game. If you feel they do then you are just a very highly sensitive person because... "Nope, you dont need a riven for anything whatsoever!

Shut up already snowflake

On 2019-04-10 at 3:48 PM, KIREEK said:

Emphasis added. 

There aren't any such "rules", just what you are making up to try and take money from rubes. If you believe that there are rules about setting absurdly high prices to ensure that the buyer is serious, you have been taken for a ride. 

I agree that there's no reason to insult people who are just greedy beyond all reason. Personally I just put them on ignore, just like I put people on ignore if they try to change the deal during a trade to ask for a different price than what we agreed on. I won't trade with someone who lists stuff for absurd amounts, neither buying or selling. The only people who escape that policy are the newbs trying to offer prime junk for substantial amounts of plat, because they just don't know any better. You on the other hand, probably should. 

Trying to rip people off, isn't good conduct, and demanding an exceptional price for an unexceptional item, is pretty much the definition of a ripoff. 

On 2019-04-11 at 4:20 PM, Crasharr said:

What a load of nonsense this whole angst about rivens is. Sure there are a bunch of "chinese goldsellers" around inflating prices and what not but i have yet to find anything in warframe that "NEEDS" a riven. Yet somehow its made into this humongous thing. Dispositions are going to change again you know so.... Stay frosty or whatever. I have many rivens i'd love to get ridd" of buty eventually i just end up turning them into endo and never look back.

Today i got  riven for the Kohm.... #*!% that sposed to be worth like 20kplat!!!!

I'd rather turn it into another 180 endo just dissolving it.

No one needs rivens, they dont make or break the game. If you feel they do then you are just a very highly sensitive person because... "Nope, you dont need a riven for anything whatsoever!

Shut up already snowflake

sure you dont actually need a riven for anything specific but, rivens do offer some versatility that can change up your playstyle and make things fun and interesting, another part of why rivens are so good are that they allow alot of non meta weapons to become useable for content well outside of its niche, ill give an example so i was playing with the corinth and i was having trouble with it because its coolest feature, its alt fire has some quirks that hamper its usage eg projectile needing to travel a certain distance before it can explode and not exploding on contact with any enemy or surface, punch through also doesnt allow its alt projectiles to bypass this issue and increases to flightspeed from things like jetstream (im a zephyr main and so i always have this on my build) and fatal acceleration make it much worse in that the projectiles now have to travel further before exploding and will still harmlessly bounce off enemies and surfaces and since there are no -flightspeed mods the only solution is a riven mod with -flightspeed (fun fact in an alt fire focused build the flightspeed wont affect the alt fire at all as it has no fall off) which will essentially make it ALMOST like the zarr a shotgun that works best at close range that can also blow stuff up. the kohm and sobek are other examples of this as well as the scoliac though i am disappointed that the kohm escaped 2 dispo changes while the arca plasmor got hit by both. honestly i feel like you miss the point of warframe or atleast what it has been for a long time, this game is all about grinding the same thing for different rewards, what everyone agrees makes it fun is how through its weapon and frame diversity you can make the grind feel fresh and interesting and given what rivens do for weapons as i mentioned abiove, in this regard they are required in some builds, matter of fact, how many eidolon farmers do you know that dont use a riven on thier sniper rifles or catchmoons etc despite using chroma for an already massive damage boost in addition to other things. lastly debate with facts not emotions, you call us snowflakes yet your the one acting all angsty. 

On 2019-04-10 at 8:38 AM, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:

Nope. Not even close. 

Just because there's no need doesn't mean that you can't, or even shouldn't show the spaces after a radix point. You can't have less than a cent, but it's common for banks to display conversion rates to a large number of significant figures in the interest of clarity. Giving information to a higher degree of precision, does not ever decrease the accuracy of the data. The only way that the number displayed could possibly lead you astray is if you are unfamiliar with the syntax used in a large number of countries around the world. 

Again, it is beyond the realm of any reasonable possibility, that even if someone were ignorant of such syntax, merely displaying the values of the decimal will dupe/ripoff people into paying more for a riven, especially as the number displayed would represent a figure 1000x the average asking price for the riven. That's the issue I originally responded to. 

Put simply there is no issue with what they've done. 

ok ill bite, whats the conversion rate for plat?

The only way that the number displayed could possibly lead you astray is if you are unfamiliar with the syntax used in a large number of countries around the world.

really? like that is the exact situation we have and that im talking about and you some how still try to spin it like its not happened or very rarely happens. something tells me this conversation is a waste of time since its the second time you have done such.

Edited by --Laughing-Soul--

I just hold off until is see something I’m interested in at a fair price.  The most I’ve ever paid for a riven is 800 for something I really wanted to try out.  I maxed out with purchases really early on in the riven game for 50-80 for all my available slots plat back when they first came out.  

50 minutes ago, --Laughing-Soul-- said:

ok ill bite, whats the conversion rate for plat?

There is not one singular conversion rate. That's because there are many as you're well aware. Now if you want to take the weighted average over a given day, week, month or year, then I'd strongly suspect that you'd need many significant figures to have an accurate representation. Feel free to try to prove otherwise. 

really? like that is the exact situation we have and that im talking about and you some how still try to spin it like its not happened or very rarely happens. something tells me this conversation is a waste of time since its the second time you have done such.

I refer you to the original response:

On 2019-04-07 at 11:15 AM, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:

No. Just, no. Nothing else. 

If you aren't used to seeing a comma used like that, you can rapidly learn the syntax used by the specific tool maker. If you are unable to do that, then you should simply avoid using the tool made by that tool maker. There is no need for a convoluted conspiracy theory when it's a common issue with numerical syntax that tourists learn to deal with every single day. 

Seriously, if you somehow manage to get "ripped off" by 1000x the average asking price you have nobody to blame but yourself. 

If you have difficulty figuring out how a number can be written with a comma as a radix point, you shouldn't travel to other countries, as it is a common syntax used in many places. 

And seriously, I'd love to see the plat conversion rates you get if you still think that people can be fooled into paying a price 1000 times the average asking price. Either that or I'd love to meet those people and sell them a bridge, some prime real estate, or a few very rare magical beans. 

It's a literal non-issue and you know it. 

1 hour ago, jfhsanseiIII said:

I just hold off until is see something I’m interested in at a fair price.  The most I’ve ever paid for a riven is 800 for something I really wanted to try out.  I maxed out with purchases really early on in the riven game for 50-80 for all my available slots plat back when they first came out.  

same here, just a few nights ago i was offered a riven that i liked (corinth dam/multi/cc -flightspeed, perfect for my jetstream zephyr and the extra flightspeed makes the altfire unusable mostly) for 1500p, a steal cuz it has great stats and a negative that in my context is completely harmless if not counting as a 4th positive XD, that became the most expensive riven i ever bought though i could definitly see some idiot out there busting a price like 4k for it (ive seen worse for more actually)

On 2019-04-15 at 1:09 AM, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:

There is not one singular conversion rate. That's because there are many as you're well aware. Now if you want to take the weighted average over a given day, week, month or year, then I'd strongly suspect that you'd need many significant figures to have an accurate representation. Feel free to try to prove otherwise. 

I refer you to the original response:

If you have difficulty figuring out how a number can be written with a comma as a radix point, you shouldn't travel to other countries, as it is a common syntax used in many places. 

And seriously, I'd love to see the plat conversion rates you get if you still think that people can be fooled into paying a price 1000 times the average asking price. Either that or I'd love to meet those people and sell them a bridge, some prime real estate, or a few very rare magical beans. 

It's a literal non-issue and you know it. 

you straight sidstepped the question. What conversion rates? what other currency in the game is plat able to be converted into and why do the prices of rivens have anything to do with the conversion rate of plat to this other currency? Mods (rivens included) are not a currency, they are goods that are bought and sold with plat. Plat is the currency.

If its such a non issue why are you defending it to the death? Ill say again because you seem to be willfully ignoring it at this point (and ironically you also claim its a non issue), why not axe all the numbers past the decimal/comma since they have virtually no effect on anything?

IIMHO rivens are a mess. The whole thing stinks and in 95% of cases the rivens are simply not worth the effort as the stat gain is very small. 

Its almost impossible to get a riven for a weapon you might want to play, and if you do get one you want rolling good stats is nigh on impossible. Then when you do get a ultra rare roll and a good riven, down the line that riven gets nerfed and loses its poke anyhoo.

Its unlikely things will ever change as there is too much real world money tied up in them but I am not bitter and can just ignore this part of the game easily enough.

2 hours ago, --Laughing-Soul-- said:

you straight sidstepped the question. What conversion rates? what other currency in the game is plat able to be converted into and why do the prices of rivens have anything to do with the conversion rate of plat to this other currency? Mods (rivens included) are not a currency, they are goods that are bought and sold with plat. Plat is the currency.

That's because it's a bogus question on multiple levels. 

First because there are multiple cash to plat conversion rates in warframe's market. Second because plants can be used to buy credits but those still devolve to the multiple cash to plat ratios. Third because plat can be converted to ducats via prime junk but the prices fluctuate over time and from platform to platform. 

So that's 4 currencies and conversions between each. Which interests you the most for whichever bogus point you're hoping to make this time? Anyway you look at it, every single one of those is probably going to be describable as a ratio where one side or another ends up with a radix point. 

2 hours ago, --Laughing-Soul-- said:

If its such a non issue why are you defending it to the death? Ill say again because you seem to be willfully ignoring it at this point (and ironically you also claim its a non issue), why not axe all the numbers past the decimal/comma since they have virtually no effect on anything?

Jebas. You're the only one who is willfully ignoring a convention used widely across the world, because you can't get your head wrapped around the fact that commas are used as radix points. 

There is probably only one person who is capable of deluding themselves into paying 1000 times the going rate because they can't figure out what convention was used and at this point I honestly doubt that you have the required levels of plat to sucker yourself into such a situation. 

To answer your question plainly: Because there's no real reason to do so. 

On 2019-04-17 at 3:53 AM, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:

To answer your question plainly: Because there's no real reason to do so. 

thats a bad answer but its an answer.

you still haven't said how anything past the decimal or comma or what ever bloody radix system you want to use matters since fractions of a plat are non existent in game and those fractions if used in rounding only affect the price one plat up or down. it doesnt matter what radix point is used or what countires use it because for the second time in this post i say, you cant get anything less than a single plat in game.

and conversion rates between multiple currencies literally do not matter because you cant get fractions of a plat in game, for the third time in this post because you cant get it but willingly insult me over it. 

im not going to force an answer out of some one so willing to go to such great lengths to avoid answering even a simple question

i wont waste my time on you anymore. good bye and have a good life.

Edited by --Laughing-Soul--