Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please revert the graphical and lighting changes

CreamedSoda

"Okay. We will revert all changes made so that the .05% of Players now facing these issues can be Satisfied."

I mean, I'm sorry to hear that.....but "Revert the Update!"......seriously? You KNOW you're just going to be made fun of on these Forums, right?

Edited by Tangent-Valley
  • Like 1

Just now, Tangent-Valley said:

"Okay. We will revert all changes made so that the .05% of Players now facing these issues can be Satisfied."

I mean, I'm sorry to hear that.....but "Revert the Update!"......seriously? You KNOW you're just going to be made fun of on these Forums, right?

The game just looks worse now, not only did they degrade the graphics by sticking a middle figure to people with decent computers by removing the 16x but now I have to look at lighting that causes blurriness and pixely messes on my frame. 

1 minute ago, Whitestrake0 said:

Something is off with the lighting and it makes the game look worse

I was on earlier and didn't personally notice any pixeliness with the lighting. Care to share a screenshot?

Edited by Zyneris

14 minutes ago, Zyneris said:

I was on earlier and didn't personally notice any pixeliness with the lighting. Care to share a screenshot?

Try the arsenals overhead light with anybody who has metallic parts on the head. Mostly primes and you'll notice a obvious blur and pixelyness

2 minutes ago, Whitestrake0 said:

Try the arsenals overhead light with anybody who has metallic parts on the head. Mostly primes and you'll notice a obvious blur and pixelyness

No screenshot - no problem

• Like 8

vor 1 Minute schrieb Whitestrake0:

Overall my screen looks compressed. Doing some digging I can see that this used to be a issue for people way back in 2016 where the screen refused to uncompress its self

I mean you keep whining but offer no proof, no screenshot, nothing about anything you are saying atm so yeah, either provide a screenshot/video or please move on.

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, Shiichibukai said:

I mean you keep whining but offer no proof, no screenshot, nothing about anything you are saying atm so yeah, either provide a screenshot/video or please move on.

Don't forget that they're asking for a full Revert of the changes in order to fix this issue too. That's the best part.

8 minutes ago, Shiichibukai said:

You can very clearly see the awful quality despite my settings being at the absolute highest, it looks pixely all over and just in general very terrible5BAB9BE59E37FDAED28B448F407BD9077EA3D943

Gerade eben schrieb Whitestrake0:

So lets just sum this up, DE makes mistakes and the fact that this was perfectly fine since this update and now that I've provided a screenshot. There is no real argument here about this

There is because there hardly is anything wrong with your screen, why is it only you that has this problem then? They wont revert the update just because there is something wrong on your end. Mine looks perfectly fine, a lil bit better even actually. So instead of sitting here, crying the whole time. Write - a - ticket.

Just now, Shiichibukai said:

There is because there hardly is anything wrong with your screen, why is it only you that has this problem then? They wont revert the update just because there is something wrong on your end. Mine looks perfectly fine, a lil bit better even actually. So instead of sitting here, crying the whole time. Write - a - ticket.

Not asking for a revert I am asking them to revert the lighting changes made. Specifically I've found the culprits that cause this and its the color correction and depth of field that both cause this

I'm seeing pixelation and blur in normal areas where I would expect to see them.

Below is my view with all settings as high as they can go. I don't disbelieve you, I'm just wondering if it's something on your end, maybe a driver? maybe a reboot?

23390D996FD1C05E849612A48AAB69CD76995991