Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon Remaster: Hotfix 24.6.2 + 24.6.2.1

[DE]Megan

3 minutes ago, Spike_Rose said:

The only thing I can guess is that there were too many particles or people were spamming it. And honestly there's better solutions than just reverting it.

I think, the charge is great in the first place, i don't know why they decide to change it to semi auto...

Please fix the consistent crashes for higher end PC's soon. I crash every time i go to the Plains of Eidolon. Something you guys did "helped" but it didn't fix the problem ("Helped" as in i can now explore the plains for about 45 seconds to a minute before it crashes now)

(Edit: And this has only been happening ever since you guys released Buried Debts, so it might be related to that mainline update)

5 hours ago, Koguntetzu said:

Still no fix for high end PC's crashing with "hardware failures" yet i see... If i end up missing the exclusive Tenno Con relay because i keep crashing in highly populated areas like Cetus or Fortuna i'm gonna be upset.

Hide contents

For more details, my PC has a Threadripper 1950x, GTX 1070Ti, 32gb of ram, asrock taichi x399 and a ROG Thor 850W PSU, all less than a year old. Shouldn't really be having issues like this, and it all started after the Buried Debts update. Every time i enter the plains, cetus, fortuna, the marketplace in the orbiter, certain heavily decorated parts of my orbiter, a multiplayer mission, or a heavily populated relay, i end up crashing and get sent to the hardware failure page. I've noticed other posts from people with high end PC's having similar lag/crashing issues as well so i know it's not just me (especially since my diagnostic checks have all come up clear).

Very nice system specs, the only thing I could figure outside of the game to check is whether the processor is determining Warframe as not a big enough load and slowing its performance down to lower settings. Should be a few youtube videos about the subject that might be worth looking over to see if it matches up.

There is a rare bug, it does not always happen but it is annoying. Of the times that eidolon are hunted, 2 or 3 times a night usually happens. The first lure, yes or yes, is fully charged by absorbing 3 Eidolon Vomvalyst. But in an inexplicable way even if it has absorbed 3 Eidolon Vomvalyst, the Eidolon Lure does not charge or turn blue. I have already played 3 times in 4 nights where you need about 4 to 5 Eidolon Vomvalyst to be able to return blue to the Eidolon Lure (as a signal that is fully charged)

please i want old Melee, i want to wield block manually "is that sensation wheen you enter in melee combat style" please 😞 Melee 3.0 looks od and the anymation of cover is automated it's simply not liked, can you DE put an option for old style Melee combat? please please please!

1 minute ago, symonia said:

Now just to fix Ivara's Prowl

I don't think they care about Prowl anymore. Rolling around is fine, parkour is fine and isn't slowed, but the means of moving faster that is both slower and not a pain in the ass (sprinting)?

NAH, SHE CAN'T DO THAT BRO. IT'D BE BROKEN.

71 hotfixes since chimera update and still no fix for melee locking your movement and momentum isn't working. melee is literally unplayable at it's current state which begs the question about how you guys want a "uninterrupted melee system".

Sword and shield's shields are being holstered too high despite using final harbinger.

Before chimera update:

koQE7oR.jpg

now:

DzgfwBv.jpg

• atlas's loincloth is buggy when using weapons like heavy blade swords and single handed pistols.

dNke1V0.jpg

Qkd3pWl.jpg

• War's blade energy not displaying while having mara detron equipped

kfFWofD.jpg

ZVigYoT.jpg

• perla pistol skin is bugged for stubba, euphona prime, and pandero once again.

stubba

BIKSuEO.jpg

euphona prime

40bpwuK.jpg

pandero

eG4ibse.jpg

11 hours ago, DeltaPangaea said:

I don't think they care about Prowl anymore. Rolling around is fine, parkour is fine and isn't slowed, but the means of moving faster that is both slower and not a pain in the ass (sprinting)?

NAH, SHE CAN'T DO THAT BRO. IT'D BE BROKEN.

That's the thing though, DE...bear I think(?) just went "oh yeah, parkour isn't meant to work on her at all in prowl".
Which is funny, because you can jump, double jump, crouch, roll, jump-roll, glide, run on wires, slide on wires...

That's an awful lot of parkour.

And that's just adding it to having the /nerve/ to call it a 'fix' after TWO YEARS, where any time it was broken in a patch, it was fixed a patch or two later /without fail/.

8 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Reverted the Ogris Changes made in 24.6.0:

• Converted from Charged to Semi Auto.
  • Ammo pool increased from 20 to 30.
  • Area-of-Effect increased from 6 to 7m.
  • Area-of-Effect damage reduced from 600 to 400.

What's the reasoning behind this? Did the change inflate the DPS numbers somehow? Did accidental self kill numbers skyrocket due to it being semi auto? Is that stat for Ogris Wraith but leaked accidentally to the regular Ogris?

I mean I'm still gonna use mine, but the semi auto change made it way more fun and satisfying to use.

I mean, I would hope that the Ogris Wraith, whenever it comes out, would also fix the glaring problems with the weapon's damage output and effectiveness against armored targets, and not just be a quality-of-life improvement over a weapon that's basically unusable except for goofing around. But at this point, I'd take what I can get.

Please revert the ogris changes reversion. I've been longing for a typical and familiar rocket launcher, from other games, in warframe. The orgris was the closest to that but still so far away because of the unwieldy trigger type. I want to take the excitement of blasting rockets under someone's feet from up high seen and popularized in Quake and Team Fortress and then throw Warframe's complex tools of movement superiority into the mix. The charging trigger kills any ability for that to happen.

11 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Reverted the Ogris Changes made in 24.6.0:

• Converted from Charged to Semi Auto.
  • Ammo pool increased from 20 to 30.
  • Area-of-Effect increased from 6 to 7m.
  • Area-of-Effect damage reduced from 600 to 400.

I'd be fine if you just reverted the trigger type back to Semi Auto again and didn't touch anything else, to be honest. Why does it even have a Charged trigger, it's a freaking dumb-fire rocket launcher, there's literally no reason why it should "charge" shots. At least Lenz has the excuse of being a bow...

Now if Ogris' charge trigger allowed you to lock-on to a target, there'd be a reason for it. As it is, it's just really annoying.

Can you please give Pax Seeker's projectiles some terrain-only punch-through? Right now most tilesets with all their low-ceilings and small spaces (hallways are especially guilty of this) eat the bolts and they end up doing basically nothing, which really limits the use of this arcane.

Phantasma has a similar problem, and the mediocre life time of its homing bomblets is also way too short; in my experience most of projectiles just puff out of existence long before they ever hit anything, which keeps the gun's gimmick from actually being useful, and last I checked projectile speed mods don't affect the damned things either.

Please fix?

Archived