Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon Remaster: Hotfix 24.6.2 + 24.6.2.1

[DE]Megan

11 hours ago, Voltage said:

Thank you for the hotfix.

Still no refund for investments into Arcane crafting. Players were refunded the last time when Arcane costs were reduced as per Hotfix 22.3.4 on November 16th, 2017.

Arcane blueprints are now removed and hundreds of Eidolon gems, Breath of the Eidolon, hours, missed Eidolon cycles to fish, etc. have been lost. Loc-pins cost essentially nothing and those were refunded, why not these?

yeah i still haven't recived any of my refunneds or any as a matter of fact... 

vor 12 Stunden schrieb [DE]Megan:

Changes:

• Reverted the Ogris Changes made in 24.6.0:
    • Converted from Charged to Semi Auto.
    • Ammo pool increased from 20 to 30.
    • Area-of-Effect increased from 6 to 7m.
    • Area-of-Effect damage reduced from 600 to 400.

THANK GOD ! The SmiAuto was pretty cool but not for the cost of a third of damage reduction. I´ll miss the semiauto but i would gladly give it back for damage. Thx for  the fast revert ❤️ i thought  i lost my favorit toy ^^

vor 2 Minuten schrieb Lone_Dude:

"Why did you revert 33% damage decrease on a primary weapon that doesn't have crit or slash damage?"

Go ahead and figure out for yourself. Just give it a thought.

Doesnt matter when its in the end weaker then it was before, when DE wants to creat a stronger wraith version with other stats, like crit with less base damage then sure go ahead but it dont make sense to nerf a weapon which dont has anything to do with new one. Do they nerfed the Gorgon when they created Wraith and Prisma ? 
Ogris allready was the weakest of all Rocket Launchers and to nerf the damage because they buffed 3 other tiny stats dont compansate it in a slightest. So whats your point? 

Why

15 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Plains of Eidolon Remaster: Hotfix 24.6.2

• Reverted the Ogris Changes made in 24.6.0:
    • Converted from Charged to Semi Auto.
    • Ammo pool increased from 20 to 30.
    • Area-of-Effect increased from 6 to 7m.
    • Area-of-Effect damage reduced from 600 to 400. 

Why the hell did you bring back the charge mechanic . It is ruining the weapon

Having run into thumpers more I must say I'm rather disappointed. Like I've previously said, the bullet sponge enemies just are not fun, and higher level thumpers just have insane amounts of health, and running solo is just not worth it because they keep disappearing. I don't know if they are supposed to, but when they get somewhere between 15-40% hp they just disappear, even if I'm standing right next to them. Sure making the enemy extremely frustrating is one way to get people buy Korrudo (void knows I gave up and bought it), but it's not very fun.

Can we please get the fish bait recipes returned to the vendor as an alternative for those of us who LIKED crafting our own bait using fishy bits? Thanks.

Besides, the sheer amount of rep you have to spend on the equivalent amount of bait is mindboggling.

I've use the ogris for a while now, that buff help make that weapon godly, faster fire rate, bigger boom, more ammo at the cost of 200 damage taken away, we can mod it to do tons of damage, so why the revert? they are other weapons that super over power if modded correctly. aka archguns on the ground. 

14 hours ago, Silescere said:

Woudn't all the problems some players currently have be solved with a toggle for manual block / old melee system? Anyway, I really hope they look at this. Good luck!

2 things I've noticed, 1 ever since the Plains Remaster dropped, and 1 I direly want for Melee 2.9r and forward:
Plains Remaster bug: There's a strange yellow-like effect that only shows up in dark environments. This is a graphical issue.
Melee 2.9r-and-forward: The toggle for 'melee activated by using shoot' should be given a second setting where 'shoot = block'. This keybind change could also be applied to melee-only. If this toggle is enabled, auto-blocking would be disabled and the block radius is reverted to it's previous size.

POE REMASTER HOST MIGRATION BUGS: 

After host migration, bounty was lost along with all bounty progress and rewards.

Opportunistic capture of condrocs: after stunning them, the condrocs tried to soar but fell to the ground (this is OK), but they fel from the sky like 6 times (teleported back to sky and fell again). They would fall on top of a tree, but eventually fell around it.

Also, the message to press X to capture was there, but pressing X did not work, could not capture for preservation. 

I'm going to say something that will probably get me killed--the most inflammatory, controversial, and offensive thing ever uttered on these forums: thanks for reverting the Ogris changes.  I likes it the way it was.  I don't want it changed.  But I'm sure you didn't change it and quickly change it back to just leave it alone forever.  I'm sure you have a plan for future changes, which makes me nervous.

Archived