Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon Remaster: Hotfix 24.6.2 + 24.6.2.1

[DE]Megan

En 5/4/2019 a las 15:51, -MPO-PauliN dijo:

Well ... STILL Have border flashlights feelsbad

Disable bloom. Get the bloom bar all the way down to 0 and it gets "fixed" (it just disappears/becomes invisible, but it's still there btw)

18 hours ago, youngjdef said:

+1 on this, I was in a pub squad and he was level 74

I was in pub, and had him at lvl 75. Tough fight, but we got him in the end.

An hour later I got the Wolf in another mission at lvl 30, and he practically melted before my eyes...

DE, found a bug when equipping Kronen Prime with Equinox Prime day form.See for yourself. Also highlighted is a bug when using Carrier.

https://imgur.com/o0C1Ptz

^This is the bug while holstering Kronen Prime (1) and Carrier giving additional ammo (more than meant to be given) (2).

https://imgur.com/hCORa2s

^The same problem does not appear with night form.

and if anyone is thinking that it happened only once, then I did a mission on E Prime, Earth (to cross check)

https://imgur.com/w4AWRqC

Please fix this, because i love Kronen and i like Equinox

I see a LOT of people complaining about wanting their resources back from making their own Arcanes after the recent mainline. Personally, this bothers me. You played on an older build, and therefore had to do something differently than people now doing things in a current build. The loc-pins being refunded was due to a bug being fixed and the items returned as an apology for a bug. Arcanes intentionally had a build cost, and now they don't. Not a bug, therefore, I don't see a need to refund anyone. You didn't "waste your time" you weren't "cheated" you guys used those arcanes you built during the time that they had a build cost. Did you have to work harder for them than people do now? Possibly, but things being "easier" than they were for you originally doesn't entitle you to a refund, I think.

Rather than try to force DE to build a script to give you things back that you actually got a use out of for a couple years of play, lets let them continue to work on improvements and additions to the game as it is now.

Lastly, I do not understand some people's actual hatred for Nora, she's a new character with a lot of unique dialog. Are some of the things she says repetitive? Yes of course, but in my time playing Warframe Lotus has said more of the exact same lines hundreds, maybe thousands of times over, though I have yet to see anyone ask for, specifically, a mute Lotus button.

40 minutes ago, Karl0vich said:

I see a LOT of people complaining about wanting their resources back from making their own Arcanes after the recent mainline. Personally, this bothers me. You played on an older build, and therefore had to do something differently than people now doing things in a current build. The loc-pins being refunded was due to a bug being fixed and the items returned as an apology for a bug. Arcanes intentionally had a build cost, and now they don't. Not a bug, therefore, I don't see a need to refund anyone. You didn't "waste your time" you weren't "cheated" you guys used those arcanes you built during the time that they had a build cost. Did you have to work harder for them than people do now? Possibly, but things being "easier" than they were for you originally doesn't entitle you to a refund, I think.

Rather than try to force DE to build a script to give you things back that you actually got a use out of for a couple years of play, lets let them continue to work on improvements and additions to the game as it is now.

Lastly, I do not understand some people's actual hatred for Nora, she's a new character with a lot of unique dialog. Are some of the things she says repetitive? Yes of course, but in my time playing Warframe Lotus has said more of the exact same lines hundreds, maybe thousands of times over, though I have yet to see anyone ask for, specifically, a mute Lotus button.

Well said, too many players seem to want everything and if it changes think they're entitled to it all back. It's part of the game it evolves they still have leftovers from resources no longer needed, hell I now have hundreds of eidolon shards of no use now, I've maxed every focus tree so doing teralysts hunts is just for arcanes now, I don't need shards, should I demand a new currency for doing eidolon hunts hell no it's the game.

2 hours ago, Karl0vich said:

If you've never seen someone ask for a mute Lotus button, you haven't been on the forums much.

As for why Nora gets so much hate? I have two guesses. First is that her transmissions don't really serve a purpose; they don't provide any useful information about the mission you're in or any random goings-on in the game (e.g. Invasions). Second is that her transmissions are pretty long compared to those of Lotus or any other NPC who talks to us in-mission (besides Corrupted Vor, who is pretty much irrelevant ever since Void Keys got removed).

8 hours ago, KirukaChan said:

I wonder if DE is even going to respond about the Ogris revert. If they want to keep it reverted, fine, but it would be nice to know why.

I don't think DE likes responding to things anymore. Still nothing on the negative response to melee 2.9 either.

13 hours ago, DeltaPangaea said:

I don't think DE likes responding to things anymore. Still nothing on the negative response to melee 2.9 either.

Well yeah. One guy recently called them out for a heap of bullS#&$, and their first response was feigning indignity, then replied to his reply video with "oh yeah we'll be transparent from now on please be patient with us", so they're definitely planning to just hunker every time a problem arises, if insulting the people it affects doesn't come to mind first

What is the weird "1000" string at the top of our amp names?

Also, I recently found out my advanced map for open worlds don't have clocks/timers indicating how much time left for the next phase (day/night or cold/warm). Is this tied to my current resolution? (using 800x600 for my toaster)

DE, pls fix.

17 hours ago, DeltaPangaea said:

I'm starting to think DE doesn't care about the community, or about the game enough to fix things like the horrible changes with melee 2.9 and fishing bait.

15 hours ago, Yrkul said:

Doors are still bugged in sabotage missions.

Edit: And the first mission in the current sortie is a sabotage. Yep. People are getting salty.

Yes the doors are and not just sorties had one in a spy mission on Kappa (Sedna) Just get the host to finish the mission it if it's not bugged for everyone, I had to do that with that sortie I was the only one as host who could go through doors, the other two were locked out, I've noticed the host seems to be able to do it most of the time.

Am 7.4.2019 um 17:30 schrieb KirukaChan:

I wonder if DE is even going to respond about the Ogris revert. If they want to keep it reverted, fine, but it would be nice to know why.

Good that it happen tho. The damage nerf was a plain disaster, i mean its like the only upside this weapon has by all this flaws and in comparison thats not even much. The semiauto and the +1m was quite nice to have but it also made the weapon again a bit more risky to the user. I mean the charge is fast enough but it also prevent you from killing yourself by accidentally clicking the fire button. The +10 ammo was just a compansation to the damage nerf and the slight faster firerate. I´ll think the ogris should stay a slow hard hitting rocket launcher, a +1m and 200-300 more base damage (or a couple of hundret slash damage ey?) and a altfire mode which let you switch to semiauto...that would be refreshing. But there are alots of more and better ideas than mine out there. Iff DE needs some inspiration for this lovely gun there are few realy good threads about it in this forum. I like to see some of them become reality one day.=) 

vor 52 Minuten schrieb -TSA-Dr.Membrane:

Good that it happen tho. The damage nerf was a plain disaster, i mean its like the only upside this weapon has by all this flaws and in comparison thats not even much. The semiauto and the +1m was quite nice to have but it also made the weapon again a bit more risky to the user.

A base damage nerf would be fine if the other stat changes suited it, meaning: I  wished they upped the critrate (possibly nerfed the status chance) 5% crit is freaking inconsistent and feels horrible.
As TuexedoCatfish mentioned on page 8 it's kind of weird to have THE posterboy rocket launcher lack the most important damage multiplier ingame.

While this would hurt (niche) gas builds, having big crit numbers coming out of "the BOOOOOM!" would be much more satisfactory and a much better fit for the rocket launcher fantasy.

Archived