Jump to content
[DE]Megan

Plains of Eidolon Remaster: Hotfix 24.6.2 + 24.6.2.1

Recommended Posts

New melee system still doesn’t work properly when using a ps4 controller on steam, worth noting that controller has been optimized for steam and big picture mode. In game, when you press the melee button the first time it performs one attack, but afterwards the melee weapon is un-usable unless you switch to another weapon and switch back. Also worth mentioning when you’re running with just a melee weapon equipped (I.e., no primary or secondary equipped) the melee weapon is rendered completely un-usable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know where suggestions go, so I'll post here, and let it be forgotten \o/ Can we get an option for Titania to hide the holstered weapons in Razorwing? They really stand out when looking at the frame.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
En 5/4/2019 a las 15:51, -MPO-PauliN dijo:

Well ... STILL Have border flashlights feelsbad

Disable bloom. Get the bloom bar all the way down to 0 and it gets "fixed" (it just disappears/becomes invisible, but it's still there btw)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, youngjdef said:

+1 on this, I was in a pub squad and he was level 74

I was in pub, and had him at lvl 75. Tough fight, but we got him in the end.

An hour later I got the Wolf in another mission at lvl 30, and he practically melted before my eyes...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wonder if DE is even going to respond about the Ogris revert. If they want to keep it reverted, fine, but it would be nice to know why.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the hotfix! Pls fix the gladiator mods, they don't stack anymore beyond 30% cc and even if you put all gladiator mods in everything it only counts like if you use 2 😞

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

added the possibility of blocking in melee in the options please the channel 3.0 nobody likes it there are only the effects that are cool

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can we get some one to look at the host migration stuff. I hate it when some one leaves a game and they are the host and we loose all the progress that we had.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

DE, found a bug when equipping Kronen Prime with Equinox Prime day form.See for yourself. Also highlighted is a bug when using Carrier.

https://imgur.com/o0C1Ptz

^This is the bug while holstering Kronen Prime (1) and Carrier giving additional ammo (more than meant to be given) (2).

https://imgur.com/hCORa2s

^The same problem does not appear with night form.

and if anyone is thinking that it happened only once, then I did a mission on E Prime, Earth (to cross check)

https://imgur.com/w4AWRqC

Please fix this, because i love Kronen and i like Equinox

Edited by Midael97

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I see a LOT of people complaining about wanting their resources back from making their own Arcanes after the recent mainline. Personally, this bothers me. You played on an older build, and therefore had to do something differently than people now doing things in a current build. The loc-pins being refunded was due to a bug being fixed and the items returned as an apology for a bug. Arcanes intentionally had a build cost, and now they don't. Not a bug, therefore, I don't see a need to refund anyone. You didn't "waste your time" you weren't "cheated" you guys used those arcanes you built during the time that they had a build cost. Did you have to work harder for them than people do now? Possibly, but things being "easier" than they were for you originally doesn't entitle you to a refund, I think.

Rather than try to force DE to build a script to give you things back that you actually got a use out of for a couple years of play, lets let them continue to work on improvements and additions to the game as it is now.

Lastly, I do not understand some people's actual hatred for Nora, she's a new character with a lot of unique dialog. Are some of the things she says repetitive? Yes of course, but in my time playing Warframe Lotus has said more of the exact same lines hundreds, maybe thousands of times over, though I have yet to see anyone ask for, specifically, a mute Lotus button.

  • Like 3
  • Woah 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Karl0vich said:

I see a LOT of people complaining about wanting their resources back from making their own Arcanes after the recent mainline. Personally, this bothers me. You played on an older build, and therefore had to do something differently than people now doing things in a current build. The loc-pins being refunded was due to a bug being fixed and the items returned as an apology for a bug. Arcanes intentionally had a build cost, and now they don't. Not a bug, therefore, I don't see a need to refund anyone. You didn't "waste your time" you weren't "cheated" you guys used those arcanes you built during the time that they had a build cost. Did you have to work harder for them than people do now? Possibly, but things being "easier" than they were for you originally doesn't entitle you to a refund, I think.

Rather than try to force DE to build a script to give you things back that you actually got a use out of for a couple years of play, lets let them continue to work on improvements and additions to the game as it is now.

Lastly, I do not understand some people's actual hatred for Nora, she's a new character with a lot of unique dialog. Are some of the things she says repetitive? Yes of course, but in my time playing Warframe Lotus has said more of the exact same lines hundreds, maybe thousands of times over, though I have yet to see anyone ask for, specifically, a mute Lotus button.

Well said, too many players seem to want everything and if it changes think they're entitled to it all back. It's part of the game it evolves they still have leftovers from resources no longer needed, hell I now have hundreds of eidolon shards of no use now, I've maxed every focus tree so doing teralysts hunts is just for arcanes now, I don't need shards, should I demand a new currency for doing eidolon hunts hell no it's the game.

  • Like 1
  • Woah 1
  • Applause 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Karl0vich said:

Lastly, I do not understand some people's actual hatred for Nora, she's a new character with a lot of unique dialog. Are some of the things she says repetitive? Yes of course, but in my time playing Warframe Lotus has said more of the exact same lines hundreds, maybe thousands of times over, though I have yet to see anyone ask for, specifically, a mute Lotus button.

If you've never seen someone ask for a mute Lotus button, you haven't been on the forums much.

As for why Nora gets so much hate? I have two guesses. First is that her transmissions don't really serve a purpose; they don't provide any useful information about the mission you're in or any random goings-on in the game (e.g. Invasions). Second is that her transmissions are pretty long compared to those of Lotus or any other NPC who talks to us in-mission (besides Corrupted Vor, who is pretty much irrelevant ever since Void Keys got removed).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, KirukaChan said:

I wonder if DE is even going to respond about the Ogris revert. If they want to keep it reverted, fine, but it would be nice to know why.

I don't think DE likes responding to things anymore. Still nothing on the negative response to melee 2.9 either.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please add Fishing Bait Blueprints back, the fact you allow older players to still use them but not newer players is totally unfair, I was looking forward to fishing and crafting...

You didn't even warn us that blueprints would be gone, just poof and people who didn't have it yet are now locked out of your crafting content and they have to spend a considerable portion of their already limited daily reputation on lures, seriously?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Doors are still bugged in sabotage missions.

Edit: And the first mission in the current sortie is a sabotage. Yep. People are getting salty.

Edited by Yrkul

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I crash whenever exiting PoE through the gates. Can’t enjoy the game when I lose all my resources acquired constantly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, DeltaPangaea said:

I don't think DE likes responding to things anymore. Still nothing on the negative response to melee 2.9 either.

Well yeah. One guy recently called them out for a heap of bullS#&$, and their first response was feigning indignity, then replied to his reply video with "oh yeah we'll be transparent from now on please be patient with us", so they're definitely planning to just hunker every time a problem arises, if insulting the people it affects doesn't come to mind first

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What is the weird "1000" string at the top of our amp names?

Also, I recently found out my advanced map for open worlds don't have clocks/timers indicating how much time left for the next phase (day/night or cold/warm). Is this tied to my current resolution? (using 800x600 for my toaster)

DE, pls fix.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, DeltaPangaea said:

I don't think DE likes responding to things anymore. Still nothing on the negative response to melee 2.9 either.

I'm starting to think DE doesn't care about the community, or about the game enough to fix things like the horrible changes with melee 2.9 and fishing bait.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, Yrkul said:

Doors are still bugged in sabotage missions.

Edit: And the first mission in the current sortie is a sabotage. Yep. People are getting salty.

Yes the doors are and not just sorties had one in a spy mission on Kappa (Sedna) Just get the host to finish the mission it if it's not bugged for everyone, I had to do that with that sortie I was the only one as host who could go through doors, the other two were locked out, I've noticed the host seems to be able to do it most of the time.

Edited by Slayer-.
Needed to add 'the doors are'

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2019-04-06 at 10:14 AM, Shuhari said:

The phased Akvasto is colorable now. You can see it in the picture I posted.

Yeah and i was toying with secondary energy on syanadana and realized phased asa was too. 

 

MIND BLOWN 

Also why nobody told me ? Lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...