[DE]Megan

Plains of Eidolon Remaster: Hotfix 24.6.2 + 24.6.2.1

Am 7.4.2019 um 17:30 schrieb KirukaChan:

I wonder if DE is even going to respond about the Ogris revert. If they want to keep it reverted, fine, but it would be nice to know why.

Good that it happen tho. The damage nerf was a plain disaster, i mean its like the only upside this weapon has by all this flaws and in comparison thats not even much. The semiauto and the +1m was quite nice to have but it also made the weapon again a bit more risky to the user. I mean the charge is fast enough but it also prevent you from killing yourself by accidentally clicking the fire button. The +10 ammo was just a compansation to the damage nerf and the slight faster firerate. I´ll think the ogris should stay a slow hard hitting rocket launcher, a +1m and 200-300 more base damage (or a couple of hundret slash damage ey?) and a altfire mode which let you switch to semiauto...that would be refreshing. But there are alots of more and better ideas than mine out there. Iff DE needs some inspiration for this lovely gun there are few realy good threads about it in this forum. I like to see some of them become reality one day.=) 

vor 52 Minuten schrieb -TSA-Dr.Membrane:

Good that it happen tho. The damage nerf was a plain disaster, i mean its like the only upside this weapon has by all this flaws and in comparison thats not even much. The semiauto and the +1m was quite nice to have but it also made the weapon again a bit more risky to the user.

A base damage nerf would be fine if the other stat changes suited it, meaning: I  wished they upped the critrate (possibly nerfed the status chance) 5% crit is freaking inconsistent and feels horrible.
As TuexedoCatfish mentioned on page 8 it's kind of weird to have THE posterboy rocket launcher lack the most important damage multiplier ingame.

While this would hurt (niche) gas builds, having big crit numbers coming out of "the BOOOOOM!" would be much more satisfactory and a much better fit for the rocket launcher fantasy.

I may not use Lenz a lot but there are times the shots go through the floor that the blast bubble appears somewhere underneath it. Is that normal?

2 minutes ago, RedwingZero said:

I may not use Lenz a lot but there are times the shots go through the floor that the blast bubble appears somewhere underneath it. Is that normal?

Do you have punchthrough on your Lenz?

Thumpers dissapear way before night... they literally just vanish in thin air without any explanation whatsover, it can also be a bug related to water since this jumped near water. For such a big machine they're ridicoulously hard to find... expend more time running like an idiot in PoE than killing them. Would be nice if they have fixed spawn points like cetus wisp does... 

• Upvote 2

For some reason every Thumper i've tried to hunt in the past two days has despawned partway through the fight. Not run away, not dove into the ground, just jumped and disappeared into nothingness instead of landing.

• Upvote 3

Posted (edited)

I'm seeing double Zaw Nikana visuals when I'm outfitting my Warframe, and the sheath isn't in my hand so much as it's near it. 

Edited by CanibusPrime32

10 hours ago, Datam4ss said:

Do you have punchthrough on your Lenz?

I might have as I added Shred, I'll look into this asap.

just bring back melee while using archwingun in atmosphere mode and everything thing will perfect.

On 2019-04-05 at 4:54 PM, Sylonus said:

Hopefully because they realize the change was in total a nerf to a really bad weapon, hopefully they'll figure out something better to do with it in the end.

they won't

Nice changes. I'm still hoping you could fix the inability to properly use melee weapons while using a controller for PC

So not only did some articula's in my ship get another stance, but also my christmas decoration is gone.

You'd think after ripping off Borderlands and Bioshock so much, you'd also be "ripping off" the stability and the almost complete lack of bugs and glitches but no, why not keep it beta and tinker with it every few days...

4 hours ago, Compboy said:

So not only did some articula's in my ship get another stance, but also my christmas decoration is gone.

Search in the threads you'll find the answer it's been mention a few times.

Here is the location, you'll find the decorations under Equipment / Landing Craft / Interior / Scene you get to keep them now and their is also a new scene in there to use. 🙂 

• Applause 1

Please for the love of god...revert harrow's condemn BACK to being able to be cast in the AIR. How it is now, is awful and clunky and limits him to just being on the ground. the complete opposite of what warframe is currently, which is more and more about aerial movement and bullet jumping etc.

On 2019-04-05 at 9:16 PM, Lythael said:

They are not invisible they are working fine go to your 

Landing Craft > Interior

settings and pick a theme both the Festive and Spring ones are available to me despite not even owning any before this update

oh.. i didnt know that was a thing... thanks.

The radio silence about the Ogris-issue is really starting to bother me.

• Upvote 1