Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon Remaster: Hotfix 24.6.2 + 24.6.2.1

[DE]Megan

5 minutes ago, DawnoftheWhiteFury said:

Can you please lower the codex scan requirements for the animals in conservation? 20 scans is excruciating, especially for the uncommon varieties since there isn't a reliable way to get them to spawn unlike the other two.

i'd recommend running a helios, or maybe that new sentinel scans stuff. it will make it less painful since you won't have to think about it, he will just do it for you.

3 minutes ago, RottedApples said:

i consider myself an ogris enthusiast and i was unable to find the time to get on and try these changes last night. I was a bit concerned about the damage nerf but i'd still like to ask, why was this reverted? was it a bad change overall or was it bugged somehow?

It made it actually good, apparently that's not allowed until maybe we get the Ogris Wraith or Prisma

14 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Reverted the Ogris Changes made in 24.6.0:

• Converted from Charged to Semi Auto.
  • Ammo pool increased from 20 to 30.
  • Area-of-Effect increased from 6 to 7m.
  • Area-of-Effect damage reduced from 600 to 400.

WHY DE !? please explain why. bombards fire it like its semi auto why cant we. this change was so good and now the ogris is mr fodder again 😧

Just now, RottedApples said:

i'd recommend running a helios, or maybe that new sentinel scans stuff. it will make it less painful since you won't have to think about it, he will just do it for you.

I do. Its still painful, again especially when trying to scan uncommon varieties as, ironically enough, they are the most rare variety due to the existence of the pheromone items.

@[DE]Megan  all weapons are gone in inventory menu. Cant sell them to make space. Didn't notice this till after newest hotfix so im thinking something broke there. Clanmates also having the same issue. Thankfully can still swap to weapons in arsenal but this needs to get fixed.

Can we make the Drones more distinguishable in the Plains?

The poo in Vallis and PoE sometimes does not appear even when stepping already on the marker with the correct lure. Scanning the poo helps in locating it properly. 

The dual energy is broken on some deluxe skins like the ones for Nekros and Limbo. Also Exalted wepons take only the secondary energy at least on Baruuk and Valkyr, I couldn't say for Excalibur or not if anybody has any confirmation on that.

Will we get an option to only disable Nora voice? I have no problem about other "hints", sometimes I zone out and it's good to be reminded that i'm supposed to activate life support or stuff, only Nora is so annoying.

10 minutes ago, Voltage said:

Thank you for the hotfix.

Still no refund for investments into Arcane crafting. Players were refunded the last time when Arcane costs were reduced as per Hotfix 22.3.4 on November 16th, 2017.

Arcane blueprints are now removed and hundreds of Eidolon gems, Breath of the Eidolon, hours, missed Eidolon cycles to fish, etc. have been lost. Loc-pins cost essentially nothing and those were refunded, why not these?

i've seen you post this a couple times now. you really need to get over this my man. loc pins were refunded because they were an item that you had and then lost.

there is no reason for the arcanes to be refunded. you still have them. they are not gone. you don't lose anything from this.

more notably the fix you refer to was from  what appears to have been a typo in the costs (assuming a mistake on DE's part  for the oxium/cryotic back then rather than malice). it's a completely different thing. this isn't "the costs are changing" (let alone "the costs are changing because of a mistake on our part"), it's "we are removing the cost going forward". Cetus Arcanes just went free to play.

i get that they were expensive, i have like seven or eight sets of cetus arcanes that were built before this change, but honestly... who cares? people who put in that farm have had access to the cetus arcanes for years. that's what your farm bought you. doesn't seem so bad to me.

Thank you for fixing Archwing extraction and enemy movement speed!!!

That said, the Artax sentinel weapon still isn't working right.  It does not slow.  It shows a cold proc, shows the cold proc effect, but the enemies aren't slowed at all.  It's been like this since a few hotfixes BEFORE the Remaster.  

Quality of Life issue for newer players and older ones who enjoy the utility.

❤️

16 minutes ago, Voltage said:

Thank you for the hotfix.

Still no refund for investments into Arcane crafting. Players were refunded the last time when Arcane costs were reduced as per Hotfix 22.3.4 on November 16thArcane blueprints are now removed and hundreds of Eidolon gems, Breath of the Eidolon, hours, missed Eidolon cycles to fish, etc. have been lost. Loc-pins cost essentially nothing and those were refunded, why not these?

Because their refund system can only go back so far (in this case, 30 days,) and a rather massive number of Arcanes were crafted prior to this update being released.

17 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

looking more like yogurt than water

That applies to the Bleeding Ephemera too.

Also, many of the poops in PoE has their footprints hidden underground after activating them.

3 minutes ago, Toukai28 said:

@[DE]Megan  all weapons are gone in inventory menu. Cant sell them to make space. Didn't notice this till after newest hotfix so im thinking something broke there. Clanmates also having the same issue. Thankfully can still swap to weapons in arsenal but this needs to get fixed.

Same here

Archived